What's new

China prepares for war 'in all directions'

Are the podcasts too advanced for your intelligence?

Diluted Indians use this bullshit "map" which is artificially altered, so obviously, in order to suit their wet dream. :rofl:

Mind you that nearly half of Indian population still don't have eletricity, where the heck you got those "lights" from?

More ridiculously, it's even lighter than most parts of China mainland ( most of China was completely "dark"? :lol:) , and Taiwan, which are light years ahead of you in almost all fields, which of course include electricity comsumption.

Behold! That's High IQ talking.

Clearly, that map is no indicator of development.

China has the 2nd largest economy in the world, India is not even in the top ten largest economies! Even given "future GDP projections", they will still be behind Brazil.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In all such measures, China is far ahead of India. GDP per capita, Human development index, poverty percentages, literacy rates... etc.

Off topic. GDP has got nothing to do with it, what's contribution of Tibet, East Turk etc to Chinese GDP?

World_GDP_list_in_2050.PNG

^It's by Goldman Sachs.

Last edited:
Why should we restore the original population. All are not residents? How long you want to "restore" history? Years? Decades, centuries?

Ok then give us another 50 years and let us settle Gujjus, Biharis, Tamils, Bengalis in Kashmir. Then we will have the plebiscite.

Speeder 2 said:
Diluted Indians use this bullshit "map" which is artificially altered, so obviously, in order to justify their wet dream.

The truth too much for your high IQ brain to handle ?

There you go straight from NASA's official website

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap081005.html

2008 October 5

earthlights2_dmsp.jpg

Earth at Night
Credit: C. Mayhew & R. Simmon (NASA/GSFC), NOAA/ NGDC, DMSP Digital Archive

Last edited:
The thread is about China preparing for war not about India's nor Asia's luminosity at night via satellite imagery.

As far as China preparing for war China may knock out India's lights. (silly pun)

Off topic troll. GDP has nothing to do with it, what's contribution of Tibet, East Turk etc to Chinese GDP?

^It's by Goldman Sachs.

Yeah, by 2050!

That is so far away, taking predictions about something so far away with that level of seriousness, is just ridiculous. The only thing you can count on, is what you have now, and perhaps an estimate of a few years into the future. Not half a century...

And we don't even know if India's infrastructure is capable of maintaining a double-digit growth rate, they went up to 9% earlier this decade, but fell back again.

And about trolling, you don't think that posting that same map over and over again is not trolling? :lol:

The truth too much for your high IQ brain to handle ?

There you go straight from NASA's official website

APOD: 2008 October 5 - Earth at Night

2008 October 5

earthlights_dmsp.jpg

Earth at Night

Yeah right, I wonder what low IQ brain could tell you that when was the last time Japan, China, Europe and the US were at night at the same time? 2008 October 5 ? :cheesy::bunny:

Yeah, by 2050!

That is so far away, taking predictions about something so far away with that level of seriousness, is just ridiculous. The only thing you can count on, is what you have now, and perhaps an estimate of a few years into the future. Not half a century...

And we don't even know if India's infrastructure is capable of maintaining a double-digit growth rate, they went up to 9% earlier this decade, but fell back again.

And about trolling, you don't think that posting that same map over and over again is not trolling? :lol:

You also posted a prediction of 5 years, which shows a good growth curve. If we follow that curve then India will be in a sound position in coming years.

Off course there are many variables in that equation, both for India and China, one being no conflict between each other.

I posted the image to a particular post which claimed the Chinese area adjacent to South Tibet are more luminous in nature, it has off course no relation with the topic and general development of China and India. Anyway troll is a too strong word for you, I removed it from my post.

Yeah right, I wonder what low IQ brain could tell you that when was the last time Japan, China, Europe and the US were at night at the same time? 2008 October 5 ? :cheesy::bunny:

:rofl:

High IQ talking !
This composite image, which has become a popular poster, shows a global view of Earth at night, compiled from over 400 satellite images. NASA researchers have used these images of nighttime lights to study weather around urban areas.

NASA - Earth at Night

Let me simplify it for you.

1. A single satellite can't take a picture of the Earth (that's high school science)

2. It's a composite picture consisting of 400 images (taken at 'night time' for different times zones) :wave:

Last edited:
I posted the image to a particular post which claimed the Chinese area adjacent to South Tibet are more luminous in nature, it has off course no relation with the topic and general development of China and India. Anyway troll is a too strong word for you, I removed it from my post.

Fair enough I guess. I've just seen that map posted SO many times on the China defence section, clearly with negative intent.

Anyway, congratulations on becoming a Senior member Abir. :cheers:

Most people around here don't seem to last beyond a few hundred posts, nice to see there are certain exceptions to that rule.

:rofl:

High IQ talking !

2. It's a composite picture consisting of 400 images (taken at 'night time' for different times zones) :wave:

400 images of different times!

TX for proving that it's an altered picture.

Still it can not explain when and how that 1) scarcely populated Himalayan mountain range was "light up" (by Rat Gods :lol: ) like a Christmas tree, and 2) where the "lights" of India ( note it's all the place) came from as half of its population doesn't even have electricity? :cheesy:

Speeder 2 said:
TX for proving that it's an altered picture.

Yup ! NASA's doing some good photochop !
This composite image, which has become a popular poster, shows a global view of Earth at night, compiled from over 400 satellite images. NASA researchers have used these images of nighttime lights to study weather around urban areas.

source:NASA - Earth at Night

Satellites don't lie, again it might be a Jewish conspiracy :cheesy:

Yup ! NASA's doing some good photochop !

Satellites don't lie, again it might be a Jewish conspiracy :cheesy:

Leave it dude.. i think the people who were compiling IQ score has missed that guy.. otherwise the score would have gone to negative figures :lol:

Back
Top Bottom