What's new

China & Pakistan Special Brothers Tribute

Mods? Where are you guys? See the thread's name and then see what kind of troll is going on here!

Trollism has become a almost a new religion. More of a cult really :D Its...everywhere!

friendshipq.jpg

Our Friendships beginning at the born- same laugh and share!

:pakistan::china::china::pakistan:

What about those Turks?
Anyway, we all know this "truth" in life: your best friend's best friend's is not necessarily your friend.:)

we will fight shoulder to shoulder against the india invade.
:pakistan::china:

LMAO It's funny how two countries whose friendship is based on mutual distrust and hatred for another country talk about being 'SPECIAL BROTHERS'. lool

And we saw how you fought shoulder to shoulder in 65, 71 and 99. :)

We know what you mean but don't be stupid.

Read carefully what China says: "Pakistan is our Israel".

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/78550-china-pakistan-our-israel.html

I know. I don't need to read anything.
I don't have a problem with this: :china::pakistan:
Ok? But I just thought it's weird to have stars/moon against a backdrop of red, it's not an insult to Turkish flag, just from
my aesthetic point of view. It's like the German language die/der, stars/moon/green is die, while red is "der", it doesn't go
together. Aesthetically to me (hopefully just to me only), it's weird.

I know. I don't need to read anything.
I don't have a problem with this: :china::pakistan:
Ok? But I just thought it's weird to have stars/moon against a backdrop of red, it's not an insult to Turkish flag, just from
my aesthetic point of view. It's like the German language die/der, stars/moon/green is die, while red is "der", it doesn't go
together. Aesthetically to me (hopefully just to me only), it's weird.

Turkey is not really our friendship but mutual business and blind brotherhoods by some people due to very little similar, hence Turkey is NATO and Pakistan will be in SCO clubs. That's it.

Back to topic.

Turkey is not really our friendship but mutual business and blind brotherhoods by some people due to very little similar, hence Turkey is NATO and Pakistan will be in SCO clubs. That's it.

Back to topic.

I guess the sad truth is Turks themselves don't even know if they are ATO or not. And they are not NAM's either.

Ok, back to topic.
This => :pakistan::china: => will NEVER change.

Happy now? :cheesy:

we will bring turks closer as they coming to know about double standards of NATO and EU(Delaying and refusing EU accession without any reason)
China pakistan will fight together with anyone nomatter any1 specailly US JAPAN SOUTH KOREA VIETNAM PHILLIPINES INDIA OR ANYONE.we are with our chinese brothers in any situtation and we wont let no one harm china

ok,someong from india to this forum is angry .maybe i am too immediacy to hurt your guys.
but it is obviously that why china and pk take a ally for eachother .

Many countries need to relax and accept China-Pakistan Friendship, and donot use Divide and Rule Policy on us.

Some countries feel hurt, and jealous about growing Pakistani-China Cooperation.

we will bring turks closer as they coming to know about double standards of NATO and EU(Delaying and refusing EU accession without any reason)
China pakistan will fight together with anyone nomatter any1 specailly US JAPAN SOUTH KOREA VIETNAM PHILLIPINES INDIA OR ANYONE.we are with our chinese brothers in any situtation and we wont let no one harm china

you just make me laugh by your level of ignorance and insanity levels , by any stretch of imaginaton i can't see pakistan being able to cause any damage to the above mentioned nations , and the most funny part is pakistan fighting U.S for china , a country which is generous enough to give you economic aid and weapons's , i understand you are trying to impress some of the chinese on the forum, you inefficiency to fight terrorists in your own nation itself is an indicator how well can you help china in a warfare , forget fighting india, us or vietnam , " jab tumare kudh ke ghar me aag lagi ho tho padosi ko pani nahi pilate"

Its good to see alliance between pak and china - at least for me if not some others, as it will help bring a troubled region some urgently required peace.
also this helps Indian military to get more and more advanced toys......
but I am sure also that both countries realize that there are no "friends/brothers" in international politics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom