What's new

China & Pakistan Special Brothers Tribute

Goodness, some Indians just had to troll. Its kinda like a stimuli :D

China can be a great strategic partner if one plays his cards right ;)

If I am not wrong Trolling party started off even before we could catch up.... Please see the posts before an Indian member had stepped in darling..

we will fight shoulder to shoulder against the india invade.
:pakistan::china:

And Indians would be eating chana murmura on this side of border. No doubt chinese are better than Indians but they do forget that Indians can inflict unrepairable damage to chinese at the same time.....

Goodness, some Indians just had to troll. Its kinda like a stimuli :D

China can be a great strategic partner if one plays his cards right ;)

I see this as a very misleading claim. Nowhere do I find instances of China's leadership evident in its dealings with different countries. China looks solely after its interests. Its dealings or "strategic partnership" with other countries is solely to exploit that country's resources, expand its own businesses into those countries or to sell military hardware. Apart from these things, show me where China has provided leadership to its "strategic" partners?

China does have promise, there is no question about that. But what they utterly lack is a vision. Take the erstwhile British Empire or the Soviet Union or the present day USA and its allies. Each had a vision for the world, each through their dealings with other nations left behind a legacy of development and progress. What has China done? Or for that matter what vision has China shown? NONE!!!!

Being militarily powerful and having partnership with other countries does not ensure security and prosperity to those countries without a vision whatsoever. Hell, China wasnt even the first responder during Pakistani earthquake or floods more recently or denial of monetary assistance for which Pakistan had to turn to IMF! And they are supposed to be "all weather BFF friends"!

I would like to be proved wrong here, but this is my observation.

China does have promise, there is no question about that. But what they utterly lack is a vision. Take the erstwhile British Empire or the Soviet Union or the present day USA and its allies. Each had a vision for the world, each through their dealings with other nations left behind a legacy of development and progress.

Firstly, it's hard for China to have some kind of "world vision" when we still need to feed our own people. Like I said before, try explaining to a poor Chinese farmer, that his tax money is being spent on helping countries halfway across the globe, instead of on helping his family to feed themselves.

Secondly, Western "aid giving" and paternalism... hasn't exactly left a great legacy of development and progress in Africa or the Middle East.

And China doesn't even claim to be helping anyone in the first place, everyone knows China's motto of non-interference.

Firstly, it's hard for China to have some kind of "world vision" when we still need to feed our own people. Like I said before, try explaining to a poor Chinese farmer, that his tax money is being spent on helping countries halfway across the globe, instead of on helping his family to feed themselves.
I agree. Same is the case with India. Both have potential to be world leaders, but domestic issues hold us back, more so in the case of India.
Secondly, Western "aid giving" and paternalism... hasn't exactly left a great legacy of development and progress in Africa or the Middle East.
The onus of accepting and maintaining that legacy falls on the native population. If the people arent mature enough to accept progress, you cannot blame the powers, can you? But then take for example, the north African countries where recently the flood of democratic revolutions opened the doors for further progress. Take the example of Israel and compare that with the other countries in the region. Israel developed from absolutely nothing.
And China doesn't even claim to be helping anyone in the first place, everyone knows China's motto of non-interference.
True (although some of your compatriots - the bot brigade especially - do the usual chest thumping). This particular criticism isnt exactly aimed at Chinese policies, but towards the Pakistanis who believe that China will support them in whatever adventures they might undertake and that this "strategic" partnership is out of the world friendship. They are under the illusion that China will provide for them, no matter what. They need to wake up.

I agree. Same is the case with India. Both have potential to be world leaders, but domestic issues hold us back, more so in the case of India.

In theory, yes. But China's per capita income will remain low for a long time.

Which is why I don't see China becoming a "superpower" in the future. A large ecojnomy doesn't cut it, when you have more than a billion people to take care of.

There is no spare capacity left over, to go around projecting power world wide.

Also... I don't think China has any interest in that, even if we had the capacity to spare.

In theory, yes. But China's per capita income will remain low for a long time.

Which is why I don't see China becoming a "superpower" in the future. A large ecojnomy doesn't cut it, when you have more than a billion people to take care of.

There is no spare capacity left over, to go around projecting power world wide.

Also... I don't think China has any interest in that, even if we had the capacity to spare.
So, co-operate with VN, India, together we will build a strong ASEA to compete with NATO.^^

And first, CHina gov needs to respect VN instead of raising tension in East sea, we were brothers sharing the shame of Western's dominance, together we kicked them out of our territory.So, Can we Brothers again ??

So, co-operate with VN, India, together we will build a strong ASEA to compete with NATO.^^

And first, CHina gov needs to respect VN instead of raising tension in East sea, we were brothers sharing the shame of Western's dominance, together we kicked them out of our territory.So, Can we Brothers again ??

You have to understand that China does not turn against you but actually it is VN who always turns against China by throwing itself into either U.S.S.R. or U.S.

China has consistently supported you throughout your independent fight against France, U.S. and South VN. However, you quickly forgot that and turned your guns at China as soon as you gained your independence.

Your premier minister has acknowledged SCS is part of China but after your independence, you quickly forgot what you have said as well.

Please do not put blame on China. You should think how you behave at first.

Thankyou everyone!!!

Pak-Cheen dosti wang woye, wang woye, wang woye, wang …

:china::chilli::pakistan:

this thread is nothing to do with china and vietnam, go troll some where else, who cares what vietnam thinks, economicly and millitary you are nothing compare to china, you are irrelavant as far as china is concerned.

I see this as a very misleading claim. Nowhere do I find instances of China's leadership evident in its dealings with different countries. China looks solely after its interests. Its dealings or "strategic partnership" with other countries is solely to exploit that country's resources, expand its own businesses into those countries or to sell military hardware. Apart from these things, show me where China has provided leadership to its "strategic" partners?

China does have promise, there is no question about that. But what they utterly lack is a vision. Take the erstwhile British Empire or the Soviet Union or the present day USA and its allies. Each had a vision for the world, each through their dealings with other nations left behind a legacy of development and progress. What has China done? Or for that matter what vision has China shown? NONE!!!!

Being militarily powerful and having partnership with other countries does not ensure security and prosperity to those countries without a vision whatsoever. Hell, China wasnt even the first responder during Pakistani earthquake or floods more recently or denial of monetary assistance for which Pakistan had to turn to IMF! And they are supposed to be "all weather BFF friends"!

I would like to be proved wrong here, but this is my observation.

sad to see a senior member can post such craps , is this thread about what vision china had? or is it about pakistan and china friendships? think about it before you open your big mouth.

Its not abt any Bharati a$$ burning thread...

Pak-Cheen dosti wang woye, wang woye, wang woye, wang …

:china::chilli::pakistan:

Mods? Where are you guys? See the thread's name and then see what kind of troll is going on here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom