What's new

China, Pakistan agree to stand by each other

China is nothing to compared other relations, Pakistan always continue the value relationship with China no matter what. US has failed to break it.

Turkey is secondary and still member of NATO/US/South Korea. Hence, we will continue to advise Turkey not to interrupt human rights issues and propagandas.

Interesting comparison of the speech of the 2 leaders..

Li Keqiang made just one statement where as rest of the news item is filled with statements made by Gilani.. Specially considering that protocol wise, Gilani is the senior leader among the two.. Also is Gilani meeting the Premier also or just the vice premier ?

HI CAN I ASK WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF TURKEY HAVE PROBLEM WITH CHINA WOULD PAKISTAN BE ON CHINAS SIDE? OR WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

Let me just say that Turkey is very close to Pakistan. Turks are our brothers and so are our Chinese Brothers. They are both part of our family. But then Brothers never ask someone to choose between them. Just like in a family if two of your brothers are not getting along, one tends to become the Peacemaker.

Let us just hope this hypothetical situation never occurs. We have too much respect for both China and Turkey and we hope they are both smart people who will not let this kind of situation occur.

Interesting comparison of the speech of the 2 leaders..

Li Keqiang made just one statement where as rest of the news item is filled with statements made by Gilani.. Specially considering that protocol wise, Gilani is the senior leader among the two.. Also is Gilani meeting the Premier also or just the vice premier ?

I think your jealousy is clouding your Judgement. Vice Premier of a world Super power counts much more than a third class Prime Minister who has no respect in his own country. Pakistanis cannot wait for this Government's term to end. Pakistan's present government is an embarrassment for us Pakistanis.

I think your jealousy is clouding your Judgement. Vice Premier of a world Super power counts much more than a third class Prime Minister who has no respect in his own country. Pakistanis cannot wait for this Government's term to end. Pakistan's present government is an embarrassment for us Pakistanis.

No Sir.. No jealousy.. But I am talking about protocol. Its not an individual who has gone whose personal stature will determine who he meets with. Its the visit of a premier of a country and there are protocols governing such visits. May be the premier will meet gilani later in the visit

HI CAN I ASK WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF TURKEY HAVE PROBLEM WITH CHINA WOULD PAKISTAN BE ON CHINAS SIDE? OR WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

Allow me to shed a little light on this purely hypothetical issue. It would be a very difficult point if Pakistan has to choose between China and Turkey. As Pakistan's long time friend, China will not force Pakistan to do anything against Pakistan's will. So it is her decision.

But to begin with, Turkey need to develop a missile with the range of at least 3000 miles to draw China's attention on your 'problems'.

No Sir.. No jealousy.. But I am talking about protocol. Its not an individual who has gone whose personal stature will determine who he meets with. Its the visit of a premier of a country and there are protocols governing such visits. May be the premier will meet gilani later in the visit

Li is scheduled to be the PM of China for the next Five years for sure (and maybe next 10 years).

Americans are opportunistic after their job they will not help Pakistan as it proved in1971 and after1988 with sanction in Pakistan, China is best friend for Pakistan, we must focus on our own ability rather than dependent on any country

PPP Govt have to be credited for their intense effort to improve ties with china,contrary to their popular image as american puppets.In fact Zardari is the pak president who visited china the most,and Gilani is trying his level best to make a mutual defence pact with china.I say its good move by pakistan.

PPP Govt have to be credited for their intense effort to improve ties with china,contrary to their popular image as american puppets.In fact Zardari is the pak president who visited china the most,and Gilani is trying his level best to make a mutual defence pact with china.I say its good move by pakistan.

Agreed !!!

also this govt is trying to create a balance in relationships with every country which is apriciable.

Protocols are not determined by who is going to become what.. They are driven by who is what at this point of time..

We don't need a third country to dictate our level of meetings. That's nonsense.

There are also other dignitaries in the Boao Forum during which all the participating countries are free to determine which level of national representative are most suitable for the meeting. The trust between China and Pakistan is so strong that both do not consider it is much of an issue.

Both China and Pakistan have had numerous summit meeings in the past. It is best time for Li to meet Gilani face to face on this convenient occasion in BoAo Forum when Hu is on a mini-Asia tour and Wen is in house taking care of national business.

We don't need a third country to dictate our level of meetings. That's nonsense.

Which 3rd country is trying to do that? Do you see any comments from any 3rd govt about that.. Its just us members talking on an internet forum.. where does a country come in?

There are also other dignitaries in the Boao Forum during which all the participating countries are free to determine which level of national representative are most suitable for the meeting. The trust between China and Pakistan is so strong that both do not consider it is much of an issue.
If you say so.. mostly, the level of person meeting a visiting dignitary is an indication of respect the host country assigns to that visitor :)

Mostly words. They have hardly done anything out of ordinary for Pakistan.
1) The best friend has never cared to donate some money to a struggling Pakistan.
2) They have never helped them in any war.
3) They did not provide any serious help like the american during flood.
trade is better than aid,
they helped in about all the wars ,
they provided with all the logistic support, usa pay 1 and takes 2 in return....

Back
Top Bottom