What's new

China may give india a taste of it's own medicine

Don't be such a poor loser ! You started it, not me.

Whats the matter ? You sounds hurt !

Listsen, if you ever try to insult other's family with your dirty

comments, i will made you experience times of your life !

This is special for you; Learn some history that you are not familiar

with.
Sulabh International Museum of Toilets :smitten::pakistan::china:
U people seriously have an attitude problem after having a pile of 2 trillion forex .It will be no time We Indians work together to beat China is every possible way.Either economically,technologically and militarily.
Before I start posting about the real face of china, you better refrain urslef.

U people seriously have an attitude problem after having a pile of 2 trillion forex .It will be no time We Indians work together to beat China is every possible way.Either economically,technologically and militarily.
Before I start posting about the real face of china, you better refrain urslef.

Are you serious that India will beat China economically, technologically and military? Any deadline?

Do pose real face of China. I would love to see it.

Good 2030! How to do that? Growth rate for eoconomy and military of India at what level? Growth rate for China at what level?

Please specify.

Technologically, what will India go for?

Please specfy.

No need to worry. 2030 is great date. That means 20 years from now, hope I can live that long to see what happens. No, I'm not thinking India will be anywhere near China, but India might beat Germany, France, UK, Korea(s). Not Japan, Japan will still be ahead a little. India probably will beat Brazil, South Africa, Egypt, Iran, Pakistan, Saudia Arabia, Indonesia, Mexico on the bases of sheer population alone (but it's per capita will be very low).

2030, I personally see China's economy eclipsing the US. My prediction is that China = USA + Germany + France + England. :smitten:

Good 2030! How to do that? Growth rate for eoconomy and military of India at what level? Growth rate for China at what level?

Please specify.

Technologically, what will India go for?

Please specfy.

To put everything is a perspective so that a normal chinese can understand:
If chinese GDP stands at $10,then Indian GDP will be at $11+
If chinese military strength can be given a score of 6 on a scale of 1 to 10 , then respectively Indian military strength will be 8 or above.
Again if chinese technology can be given a grade of 2/5, then Indian technology can be graded as 4/5.

No need to worry. 2030 is great date. That means 20 years from now, hope I can live that long to see what happens. No, I'm not thinking India will be anywhere near China, but India might beat Germany, France, UK, Korea(s). Not Japan, Japan will still be ahead a little. India probably will beat Brazil, South Africa, Egypt, Iran, Pakistan, Saudia Arabia, Indonesia, Mexico on the bases of sheer population alone (but it's per capita will be very low).

2030, I personally see China's economy eclipsing the US. My prediction is that China = USA + Germany + France + England. :smitten:
How long can ur economy sustain if the foreign investments were withdrawn and exports reach a point of almost nill???
Anything can happen right? Instead of chinese people dreaming to beat the US economy, they should also take time to consider all the worst days. I would love to see the face of chinese in my company tomorrow when I fire them for no reason. :cheers:

How long can ur economy sustain if the foreign investments were withdrawn and exports reach a point of almost nill???
Anything can happen right? Instead of chinese people dreaming to beat the US economy, they should also take time to consider all the worst days. I would love to see the face of chinese in my company tomorrow when I fire them for no reason. :cheers:

Way better than a self proclaim rich people in India, probably working

as a human waste cleaner.

Keep up your nice dream about surpassing China, it might help to

fight hunger from your stomarch before sleep. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Way better than a self proclaim rich people in India, probably working

as a human waste cleaner.

Keep up your nice dream about surpassing China, it might help to

fight hunger from your stomarch before sleep. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

I hate your skin,I hate your nasty eating habbits which stinks like hell,I have you forward dented face and I hate almost every thing in a common chinese EXCEPT I only like one thing. Their doggish behaviour.They lick ur feet as long as they are hungry(can be visible by looking at their economy) licked all the way the westerners for investments and now just like a dog after its stomach being full,it barks at its owner,just like you people barking at the westerners.
Atleast keep that attitude up.

I hate your skin,I hate your nasty eating habbits which stinks like hell,I have you forward dented face and I hate almost every thing in a common chinese EXCEPT I only like one thing. Their doggish behaviour.They lick ur feet as long as they are hungry(can be visible by looking at their economy) licked all the way the westerners for investments and now just like a dog after its stomach being full,it barks at its owner,just like you people barking at the westerners.

You see.. you had nothing to offer except barking! No contructive information but vague view of yours. Go out of this forum.

Uncalled for asshole .Trash like you have no place in this forum

The percentage of my 'types' in America will only add more strings to the next aid package to Pakistan.

1. Christian.

Hindu fundamentalists = irrelevant.

Hmmm, a Saffron-wrapped Easter egg? A "George Fernandes" Christian? Never mind. I would keep the fate of Lebanese Phalangists in mind.

Other than that, peace - and no offense was intended.

:toast_sign:

Lol....... I donno how to laugh after looking at the fellow chinese postings. I am getting sick of laughing.

Oceanx,
Just because you are a fe-male dont consider all others living on this planet are of same gender.99.99% of the indians only migrated to countries with democratic gov

Apart from the CCP paid forum and blog commentors ,I would appreciate any other Chinese commenting from China itself.
After all you gotta have to agree that ur CCP is even controlling you whether to get fcukeed by ur husband to give birth to a child.You should be glad that you are not living in China ,else you have to go through the same forced sterilization process to kill you womb.

Hey sister, laughing is also therapeutic, isn't it?

Some play baby-sitters around here, and some play Tarot cards and read Star charts ... And I just assume them to be members of the fairer sex to give them the benefit.

And must you bring my wife into this? Do other people around here go on and on about forced sterilization (which the PRC baddies may have learned from Madam Gandhi ...), or bride burning for that matter?

A tragedy is a tragedy. Does your chart not say that?

Now about getting paid. After licking the shoes of my "Commie" bosses, they've agreed to pay me 5 rupees for each post - and I lost money on some long ones, d@mn. :rofl:

Now don't let them fire me, boss!

But the vestige of my conscience doesn't allow me to keep this job any longer. Sister you'd be happy to know that I wholeheartedly recommended them pay you instead - you know, to grow that gazillion net worth of yours ...

And frankly, as "meritocracy" goes, your posts achieve far better rallying effects.

Just one last question, when the missiles fly and you give up your "nationality" to retire to your, you know, "net worth" - what about that made-in-china Ouija board? Can I have that?

:cheers:

Last edited:

We are still working on it to get things much better than awkwardish just like ur talk.

Are you sure? How do you explain this?

Family suicides a phenomenon of middle-class India - India - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Last week Arvind Pathak and wife Mamta decided death was the only solution to their growing financial difficulties. The 38-year-old MBA
poisoned his 11-year-old daughter, then his wife. He consumed the poison himself and raced out of his house, screaming about what they had just done. Pathak is the latest in a growing list of couples who conclude that life can never solve their myriad problems.

When families decide to die together, it’s time to be worried. Psychiatrists and sociologists say the breakdown of community structures, growing aspirations and the lack of institutional support mechanisms are primarily responsible for pushing middle-class families into committing suicide, children passive part of such pacts.

This is your much touted Indian middle class.

Even as an outsider, I'm worried. But freaking you aren't, and are still dreaming/ranting/raving/aspiring... :tdown:

Please you don't commit...

Back
Top Bottom