What's new

China lacks innovative skills and freedom found in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
we at least build world class infrastructures everywhere in China,roads,highways,subways ,high speed trains,airports,ports,bridges...,India should stop boasting and let the world see your real achievements like people can see everywhere in China.

Yes we should but we can''t remove slums in Mumbai like China did because in India even the poor people have the 'vote' thats why democracy has positives and negatives for a country like ours.

we at least build world class infrastructures everywhere in China,roads,highways,subways ,high speed trains,airports,ports,bridges...,India should stop boasting and let the world see your real achievements like people can see everywhere in China.

those infrastructure will come to u pretty hard soon. loll how r u planning to pay for 80000km of expressways china built. and 1000s of km trains. its fake money which is printed. u will soon be asked to pay for it when ur banks reach the max limit. learn from japan they ruled u so they r prolly smarter than. look at their economy now. they cant grow anymore. ur heading in the same way just at 10 times more speed.

Yes we should but we can''t remove slums in Mumbai like China did because in India even the poor people have the 'vote' thats why democracy has positives and negatives for a country like ours.

india will do everything with time and money and keeping in limit. there is a reson y we have limited our investment in infra to 1 trill in nxt 5 yrs. where as china invests same money in 6 months. china will reach there before us but will also stop before us.

Chinese people using those world class infrastructures every single day,i use Beijing subway very often,for unlimited ride,2 kuai. roughly 0.30 dollars.

what about slums in Delhi? Can they be removed?

i really respect what china has done. but india also has world class delhi metro. chick out the pics. and currently metro is uc in 5 more cities. but plzz ans my ques how is china gonna pay for all the infraa built in hurry?? chins total fdi is close to 185 billion but it invests staggerring 2.6 trillion into country evey year. all printed money. whose gonaa pay ur billssssss when it stops? japan, us europe all down? who will save china??

most have been removed and 2 million houses are being built for them. india is the 2nd fastest growing economy dude. dont think we r sleeping.
http://www.wowdelhi.com/Citylife/CityNewsView.asp?newsid=2959&NewsType=IiaNews

Same principle applies that of the vote bank of the slum dwellers who are holding out for more, however Delhi has been transformed over the last 5 years beyond all imagination.

Same principle applies that of the vote bank of the slum dwellers who are holding out for more, however Delhi has been transformed over the last 5 years beyond all imagination.

so the reports of slums being forcibly bulldozed and surrounded by concrete walls was fake?

not just delhi mumbai is exploding. all old buildings being replaced by new ones. currently 500-600 uc and uncountable in pipeline. i was in mambai some time back. i some areas it seemed like more cranes than ppl

so the reports of slums being forcibly bulldozed and surrounded by concrete walls was fake?

nop delhi has been changed u wont find slums anymore in delhi unless u r really looking for slums and the slums in mumbai are being negociated and destruction has started.

Illegal slums yes but those which have the actual right to live there and documentation to prove so can't be removed without their consent.

Illegal slums yes but those which have the actual right to live there and documentation to prove so can't be removed without their consent.

how do you know they're illegal? In China most of the removed houses are also illegal and without deeds to prove ownership, does that prevent it from being labeled a "forced eviction"? Why is your bulldozing of illegal slums 100% right and just, yet our bulldozing of illegal slums is 100% wrong and evil?

China can develop there cities and rural areas faster than us we can't even pass reforms since the UPA has become weak ever since their dirty secrets and corruption has been unmasked. i actually like the Chinese political system because it can get stuff done fast and efficiently and it is also atheist and non ethnic based i've never seen China discriminate anyone at the political level because of religion this is what i envy.

great,feel free to keep them,it's none of our business.

lol, a private Chinese company produces more patents and received grants from PCT than the entire primitive India has in a year..and these clueless things talking about China is lack of innovative skills, if thats the case Indian has no brain then (make sense sometimes)

it is less funnier when NK says their space technology is supeiror to U.S

not just delhi mumbai is exploding. all old buildings being replaced by new ones. currently 500-600 uc and uncountable in pipeline. i was in mambai some time back. i some areas it seemed like more cranes than ppl

nop delhi has been changed u wont find slums anymore in delhi unless u r really looking for slums and the slums in mumbai are being negociated and destruction has started.

Mumbai is going Skyscraper crazy and finally Dharavi re-development is set to take off also.

how do you know they're illegal? In China most of the removed houses are also illegal and without deeds to prove ownership, does that prevent it from being labeled a "forced eviction"? Why is your bulldozing of illegal slums 100% right and just, yet our bulldozing of illegal slums is 100% wrong and evil?

Take the case of Mumbai,Slum-dwellers settled prior to January 1, 1995 will be eligible for free houses, while those settled thereafter would be required to bear up to 50% of the construction cost.

lol, a private Chinese company produces more patents and received grants from PCT than the entire primitive India has in a year..and these clueless things talking about China is lack of innovative skills, if thats the case Indian has no brain then (make sense sometimes)

it is less funnier when NK says their space technology is supeiror to U.S

patents in china rose 55% and india 40% last year. good job china :tup:

but noo dude nk saying they are superior to us will surely be more funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom