What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

You're wrong brother, these indians know all too well what the US intends to do. India does not care what happens to others as long as it is considered as a member of the winning team and these moronic indians are convinced that no country can defeat the military might of the US and israel. These indians have made a logical choice but they don't want to be seen as a villain to the Russians, so they peretend that they don't realise what uncle sam is about to do.

The opportunist mentality is equally stupid, see the demise of Gaddafi, he was an opportunist who was trying to embrace the West.

Those Indian upper class rulers believe it is smart to side with the West, meanwhile they don't realize that the West could come after them tomorrow when they are not useful to the Zionists anymore.

india has no choice, the US has them under control.

only russia and china are the 2 final major countries the western chritian empires dont control.

if russia and china fall to america, then the entire human race is under western control.

russia and china have no choice but to team up to fight the final war, armageddon against the west.

india is not a big player, its a pawn used by the west to fight russia and china, esp china.

US, UK, france, germany and all subservient slaves VS russia and china.

this will be WW3, the ultimate war.

russia and china are like the last brave soldiers fighting against a pure evil monster that wants to enslave all countries for its benefit.

we will fight to the very death, russia and china are the only hope left for humanity from centuries of oppression by the west.

prepare, get ur canned foods, get drinking water, get underground shelter, etc and get ready.

this will be it people, this is how the clash of civilizations happen.

nostradamus predicted it, bible predicted it, mayans predicted it.

2012 is the year!

go russia.
go china.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPdPKkZS6Pk

can the world end after i finish electromagnetism? thanks. i'd really like to get this knowledge first.

You're wrong brother, these indians know all too well what the US intends to do. India does not care what happens to others as long as it is considered as a member of the winning team and these moronic indians are convinced that no country can defeat the military might of the US and israel. These indians have made a logical choice but they don't want to be seen as a villain to the Russians, so they peretend that they don't realise what uncle sam is about to do.

The opportunist mentality is equally stupid, see the demise of Gaddafi, he was an opportunist who was trying to embrace the West.

Those Indian upper class rulers believe it is smart to side with the West, meanwhile they don't realize that the West could come after them tomorrow when they are not useful to the Zionists anymore.

Well its hard to educate s...........

When you got that India fevers west ??

We was close to Russia and always will be the only problem we are facing now that we cant share a single pool with China.

india has no choice, the US has them under control.

only russia and china are the 2 final major countries the western chritian empires dont control.

if russia and china fall to america, then the entire human race is under western control.

russia and china have no choice but to team up to fight the final war, armageddon against the west.

india is not a big player, its a pawn used by the west to fight russia and china, esp china.

US, UK, france, germany and all subservient slaves VS russia and china.

this will be WW3, the ultimate war.

russia and china are like the last brave soldiers fighting against a pure evil monster that wants to enslave all countries for its benefit.

we will fight to the very death, russia and china are the only hope left for humanity from centuries of oppression by the west.

prepare, get ur canned foods, get drinking water, get underground shelter, etc and get ready.

this will be it people, this is how the clash of civilizations happen.

nostradamus predicted it, bible predicted it, mayans predicted it.

2012 is the year!

go russia.
go china.

Russian Military Weapons Army - YouTube

Bro, 2012 will not be the end of the world, this is pure western propaganda.

Maybe it will be the beginning of the end for the West.

Fairly say, the growth of both China and Russia is having no conflicts to others, neither China nor Russia step up a step there are will be more opportunities which benefit the both sides.

A strong China is no threat to Russia or a strong Russia is no threat to China, these countries have a special geopolitical on earth that causes them to stick together if they don't want to commit a suicide, but a huge potential interests are always welcome these two countries if they know how to treat each other well!

Honestly, in this "treating game" I do favor more on the Chinese than the Russian, whom used to be more pro West because of their blind white brotherhood!

Honestly, in this "treating game" I do favor more on the Chinese than the Russia, whom used to be more pro West these days dual to their white brotherhood!

No matter how white their skin is, the western world of the Celto-Germanic stock still hates their guts.

Even Putin does realize now that he has no choice, but to fight on our side.

Fairly say, the growth of both China and Russia is having no conflicts to others, neither China nor Russia step up a step there are will be more opportunities which benefit the both sides.

A strong China is no threat to Russia or a strong Russia is no threat to China, these countries have a special geopolitical on earth that causes them to stick together if they don't want to commit a suicide, but a huge potential interests are always welcome these two countries if they know how to treat each other well!

Honestly, in this "treating game" I do favor more on the Chinese than the Russian, whom used to be more pro West because of their blind white brotherhood!
oh yes the racist now beg the Chinese to join the US saying that they have some thing common in the white bortherhood, if a WW3 is about to befall US has to think about stoping 6000 WARHEADS from both Russia and China so i say get prepared for it.
it will be you who will start the war just like the Germans did, and it will be you who will get pounded the most just like the Germans got pounded in the WW2

Well its hard to educate s...........

When you got that India fevers west ??

If not why is it that your fellow countrymen on this forum are always defending the US and israel?

We was close to Russia and always will be the only problem we are facing now that we cant share a single pool with China.

Those who put their feet on two boats end up being thrown off the boats, so don't worry about sharing the pool.

oh yes the racist now beg the Chinese to join the US saying that they have some thing common in the white bortherhood, if a WW3 is about to befall US has to think about stoping 6000 WARHEADS from both Russia and China so i say get prepared for it.
it will be you who will start the war just like the Germans did, and it will be you who will get pounded the most just like the Germans got pounded in the WW2

It is not about Russia to love us, but the Slavic Russians also belong to the list of extermination by the White Anglo-Saxon Mission.

They are siding with us for the sake of the future survival of their own children.

I have few questions want to ask some of pro Russian here:

- Are they not white?
-Are they not aggressive?
-Are they not selfish?
-Are they not greedy?
-Are they not racist?
-Are they not self-centered?

If you can make those clear then you know what I try to mean!

If not why is it that your fellow countrymen on this forum are always defending the US and israel?

Those who put their feet on two boats end up being thrown off the boats, so don't worry about sharing the pool.

India's ruling class is extremely pro-West, therefore this nation is not trustworthy.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I have few questions want to ask some of pro Russian here:

- Are they not white?
-Are they not aggressive?
-Are they not selfish?
-Are they not greedy?
-Are they not racist?
-Are they not self-centered?

If you can make those clear then you know what I try to mean!

But the West also wants to exterminate them along with China, so they have no choice, but to stay in the same boat with us.

Indians love Israel but never USA (Just look at current FDI bill)

But what those who never ever share a pool with any one and trying to sell their own boat ?

India was week in past but things are totally different now

China and Russia need to do two things right now.

i. They need to organise massive social resistance to such demonic plans inside the US and other countries.

ii. They need to secure a military victory against the US and its allies in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan.

If these steps are successfully taken, I'm sure the anglo-saxon devils and their indo-zionist associates will quietly settle down in their ****-holes and stop their aggressions for good.

Back
Top Bottom