China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

I have few questions want to ask some of pro Russian here:

- Are they not white?
-Are they not aggressive?
-Are they not selfish?
-Are they not greedy?
-Are they not racist?
-Are they not self-centered?

If you can make those clear then you know what I try to mean!
Just like how Cambodian stick with VNese to counter China , China has to stick with master Russia in order to get protection from great powerful nation :)

To the Chinese members:

Why is India even allowed to be a part of the SCO at this point?

But the West also wants to exterminate them along with China, so they have no choice, but to stay in the same boat with us.

When facing the same troubles, people tend to love each others - when facing the same interests, people tend to hate each others!

Keep that for your life guidance my friends! Vietnam to China is a great unforgettable lesson!

China and Russia need to do two things right now.

i. They need to organise massive social resistance to such demonic plans inside the US and other countries.

ii. They need to secure a military victory against the US and its allies in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan.

If these steps are successfully taken, I'm sure the anglo-saxon devils and their indo-zionist associates will quietly settle down in their ****-holes and stop their aggressions for good.

What do you think we should do to the Viets if they are trying to side with the Anglo-Zionist regime?

Indians love Israel but never USA (Just look at current FDI bill)

You cannot love israel without loving america, it is absurd. Indians on this forum are always contradicting what you have just said.

But what those who never ever share a pool with any one and trying to sell their own boat ?

China is never going to share South Tibet with india, so stop dreaming about that.

India was week in past but things are totally different now

We know, how strong you think india is today. The time has arrived when india will find out just how strong it is.
;)

India is defending USA like her husband, who will believe you anyway. :lol:

Who want to make you believe???

India & US relations just start to normalize & all @@ses are on fire.. what about 6 decade marriage relation in our neighbor??

If China wants war with US & NATO then do it , why dragging India in every sh1T?

China and Russia need to do two things right now.

i. They need to organise massive social resistance to such demonic plans inside the US and other countries.

ii. They need to secure a military victory against the US and its allies in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan.

If these steps are successfully taken, I'm sure the anglo-saxon devils and their indo-zionist associates will quietly settle down in their ****-holes and stop their aggressions for good.
u r calling us zionist?..u have forgotten history?

When facing the same troubles, people tend to love each others - when facing the same interests, people tend to hate each others!

Keep that for your life guidance my friends! Vietnam to China is a great unforgettable lesson!

Yeah, but let's stick with the West for now.

You cannot love israel without loving america, it is absurd. Indians on this forum are always contradicting what you have just said.

China is never going to shar South Tibet with india, so stop dreaming about that.

We know, how strong you think india is today. The time has arrived when india will find out just how strong it is.
;)
we already know your strength..........:hitwall:

Who want to make you believe???

India & US relations just start to normalize & all @@ses are on fire.. what about 6 decade marriage relation in our neighbor??

If China wants war with US & NATO then do it , why dragging India in every sh1T?

Their back is not that strong that they can go war with them that why this Russia China and SCO all about

bechare chinese poori tarah himmat bhi nahi dikha sakte :lol:

lol...The relationship btw India and US just started to normalise and look the morons jumping here and there...:lol:

How about 60 year long honeymoon period of our neighbor with US ?

Now, US have started bondage *** with them so they are feeling the itch !!!

LMAO...

Back
Top Bottom