What's new

China gaining market share in military drones

Thəorətic Muslim;4825502 said:
Why would you waste your intelligence trying to point out the mistake of some fanboy who's not going to accept that your military experience trumps his invalid thoughts he/ she came up with to buttress his/ her nationalism?
He said this...

It is more or less criminal to leave information like that hanging without any correction or at least try to

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...rket-share-military-drones.html#ixzz2gKOWUPNe
The target is not the Chinese, they already made up their no experience and ignorant minds, but the uninformed but willing to be objective readers. For every participant in a debate, there are 100 silent observers. We do not care about the participants. If any of them are willing to engage in a reasonably restrained and technical discussion -- great. But that does not occur with the Chinese members here. They often make claims that defied the laws of physics, common sense, and real world experience. When challenged, they get offended. So why should we care about them?

Two Clown Gambit and Jhungary need a room to make over with. Troll
Compare to that intellectually empty circle jerk of a forum you guys got over 'there' where the only thing you guys know how to do is post pictures and yank...I mean...thank...each other?

Actually the drones swarming carriers is definitely a massive threat to Yankee carriers. It's very much a strategy the PLA is employing and the Yankees have absolutely no counter to it. And you are assuming they can intercept ALL the missiles coming their way, which is laughable considering our missiles are arguably the world's best.

It's quite hilarious that Yankees think their military is 'untouchable' when they have lost both wars they have faced facing Russia and China. Not only that but the Yankee regime is far too scared to get into any conflict with either Russia or China as seen by the Syrian crisis where a few Russian destroyers and the overrated Yankee military backed down. That's how you deal with the Yankees.

With our DF-21D and our drone swarming tactics as well as our MASSIVE missile forces located onshore, the Yankee military is certain to face the 3rd military defeat at the hands of China after the Korean and Vietnam wars.

Lets not forget our anti-satellite weapons and electronic warfare which the Yankees have no counter to this either.

It's funny everytime the Yankees mess with us militarily or economically they end up being defeated. I guess that's why they prefer to face defenceless countries to make sure they guarantee 'victory' but even that is not certain as seen by the Iraq War in 1991 when they lost to Iraq and had to come back in 2003 to finish the job.

In addition their weapons systems are unproven against strong opposition like Russia and China as we saw when their latest stealth plane F-117 was laughably shot down by anti-aircraft in Serbia giving rise to the famous saying 'it might be stealth in your country, but it ain't stealth in Serbia' :lol:

It will be a bit over the edge to call Chinese drone a "challenger" to the American drone market with us made or us developed drone are serving more than 31 country where Chinese only have 4....

First show me the which 31 countries the Yankee regime has sold the drones to?

Second you have no idea who we have sold our drones to because the PLA don't reveal it. In military exhibitions we always sell to new customers but don't say to who.

And our market share is growing in drones without a shadow of a doubt. Whatever lead the Yankees had in this area we will grab market share from the Yankees because that's our specialty. We beat the Yankees. Whether it is economically, militarily or technologically, we are born to beat the Yankees as we have already shown.

Just look at how Turkey chose our superior HQ-9 SAM over the inferior Patriot SAM. Even in NATO countries we are making inroads. This is just the beginning. As our military-industrial complex develops further we will export more weapons from different categories to all sorts of countries.

There is not a country or empire on this planet that will ever beat us in the 21st century.
It's our birthright to rule this world.

It will be a bit over the edge to call Chinese drone a "challenger" to the American drone market with us made or us developed drone are serving more than 31 country where Chinese only have 4....

And you cannot use cheap drone to "swamp" anything. If you had played with military drone, you would know you don't need to take out each and every one of them to take out a threat, you only need to take out the C2 module controlling your drone...

The reason why US drone cost more than 10 mil a pop because you can't jam or hack the drone bandwidth, that why you cannot use a $1000 RC helicopter with camera to do combat surveillance in battlefield...

everything could be hacked, it's only a matter of how, how long and the difficulty.

For example, only an example, what if our special forces infiltrated your command center and killed everyone there and take control of the drones, that's hacking.

What if we had spies inside your military base or bought your people inside and know everything about these drones, then we can more easily hack them.

What if we feed you some wrong information and you make the wrong call by sending drones to somewhere they don't want to be in.

But yea, swarming a carrier is stupid. However give it time. China is selling more and more, the Turkey SAM deal is unimaginable even 3-4 years ago. You are being too hasty. We are gaining shares, but we are not taking over the American market.

Our weapons will have more prestige as time goes on, simply by the fact that more and more would have used them.

The fact we spend big to develop, have better and better quality, the price is still cheap, relatively, and we are not that concerned with what you use it for. These facts all points to more customers.

People see things, they understand them, but they over think a lot of things. Sometimes, it's not that complicated. underestimating is stupid, but overestimating is also not a recipe for success. Hence why success in new weapon making countries is found in China and China alone.

For example, only an example, what if our special forces infiltrated your command center and killed everyone there and take control of the drones, that's hacking.
No, that is physical assault. The word 'hacking' is understood to involve highly computerized methods of gaining access, then possibly command and control.

What if we feed you some wrong information and you make the wrong call by sending drones to somewhere they don't want to be in.
That is not 'hacking' but deception/seduction.

No, that is physical assault. The word 'hacking' is understood to involve highly computerized methods of gaining access, then possibly command and control.

well ,yea, but the way he said it, it seemed like the US drones were invincible. I should have put quotes on the word hacking, but the outcome is the same.

Soon Chinese drones will be cheaper than an average BMW and be exported to every corner of the world。

Apart from carrying out the tasks for which they are designed,cheaper drones have the added use of bringing down expensive drones by intended mid-air collisions。:azn:

Surveillance drone and a combat drone are hell lots different in terms of level of technology.

Yep, the RQ-170 just fell from the sky because it was tired of being not hackable.

I guess everything is possible if there are no factual evidence to the contrary.

umm, that RQ-170 was shot down, if you really think Iranian version of the story is correct then they should be able to hack "ALL" RQ-170 using by US as they are using the same network protocol, then if that is to be true, we should not be using RQ-170 anymore.

then why we are still using RQ-170 topday??

Thəorətic Muslim;4825502 said:
Why would you waste your intelligence trying to point out the mistake of some fanboy who's not going to accept that your military experience trumps his invalid thoughts he/ she came up with to buttress his/ her nationalism?

lol, as i said and gambit said a day before, i did not do that for them

First show me the which 31 countries the Yankee regime has sold the drones to?

Second you have no idea who we have sold our drones to because the PLA don't reveal it. In military exhibitions we always sell to new customers but don't say to who.

And our market share is growing in drones without a shadow of a doubt. Whatever lead the Yankees had in this area we will grab market share from the Yankees because that's our specialty. We beat the Yankees. Whether it is economically, militarily or technologically, we are born to beat the Yankees as we have already shown.

Just look at how Turkey chose our superior HQ-9 SAM over the inferior Patriot SAM. Even in NATO countries we are making inroads. This is just the beginning. As our military-industrial complex develops further we will export more weapons from different categories to all sorts of countries.

There is not a country or empire on this planet that will ever beat us in the 21st century.
It's our birthright to rule this world.

I cannot argue with you for the Chinese drone that run under the table, but do you really think we don't do it too?? But the 4 country i said is mentioned IN YOUR article

31 country that runs US drone or build their own with US technology includes

1. Australia - RQ-7
2. Turkey - MQ-1, RQ-7
3. Italy - MQ-1
4. NATO - RQ-4
5. UAE - MQ-1
6. Pakistan - RQ-7
7. Romania - RQ-7
8. Sweden - RQ-7 (Cutomised to UAV3 standard)
9. Dominican Republic - RQ-9
10. France - RQ-9
11. Germany RQ-9
12. UK - RQ-9
13. Netherlands - RQ-9
14. Japan - RQ-4
15. Israel - IAI Eitan(Joint venture with US Company Aurora Flight Sciences), RQ-2 Pioneer
16. Spain - IAI Eitan
17. South Korea/Japan RQ-16 T-hawk (Civilian Usage)
18. Canada - IAI Heron (Joint US/Isreal Development Same company with Eitan)
19. Ecuador - IAI Heron
20. Morocco - IAI Heron
21. India - IAI Heron
22. Brazil - IAI Heron
23. Azerbaijan - IAI Heron
24. Indonesia - IAI Heron
25. Singapore - IAI Heron
26. Mexico - IAI Heron
27. CHINA, PEOPLE REPUBLIC OF - IAI Harpy (You should know about this right?? Israel selling you the drone with US tech)
28. Chile
29. China, Republic of - MQ1 (Operated by US Agency)
30. Republic of Macedonia - RQ-5 (IAI Hunter bought by Northtrop Guamman)
31. United States of America

Here are your list of 31 country using US drone or US made drone, now can you please shut up??

為什麼教精死鬼佬? 由得佢異夢啦.

I am a Chinese and seems like you are dreaming

Aren't you getting devowed by fellow Chinese member?? :lol:

everything could be hacked, it's only a matter of how, how long and the difficulty.

What if we had spies inside your military base or bought your people inside and know everything about these drones, then we can more easily hack them.

But yea, swarming a carrier is stupid. However give it time. China is selling more and more, the Turkey SAM deal is unimaginable even 3-4 years ago. You are being too hasty. We are gaining shares, but we are not taking over the American market.

Our weapons will have more prestige as time goes on, simply by the fact that more and more would have used them.

The fact we spend big to develop, have better and better quality, the price is still cheap, relatively, and we are not that concerned with what you use it for. These facts all points to more customers.

People see things, they understand them, but they over think a lot of things. Sometimes, it's not that complicated. underestimating is stupid, but overestimating is also not a recipe for success. Hence why success in new weapon making countries is found in China and China alone.

Bolted Red - That was not hacking, that's direct assault
Bolted Blue - That was not hacking either, that's espinoage
Bolted Green - That is nothing about drone operation, that's a method of misinformation

I never said Chinese market is not growing, here is what i said

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...et-share-military-drones-2.html#ixzz2gM9fZ3BB

I said Chinese Drone not yet presented a Challenge to our Drone market, most of the country in this world still using US Drone or drone with US tech, i never said Chinese market is not growing, on the otherhand, your fellow country said Chinese Drone is now hurting our market....

And what i mean hacking mean point to point hacking, contrary to what you believe what Irainian done to our RQ-170, our drone still have not been hacked first, nor did i say US drone is invincible, i am merely say you get what you pay for, and why the 10 millions price tag per drone is justified. Believe it or not is up to you, but if you want to challenge what i said, please bring proof.

Thank you

lol i don't think he know what he is talking about :lol:

umm, that RQ-170 was shot down, if you really think Iranian version of the story is correct then they should be able to hack "ALL" RQ-170 using by US as they are using the same network protocol, then if that is to be true, we should not be using RQ-170 anymore.

then why we are still using RQ-170 topday??

lol, as i said and gambit said a day before, i did not do that for them

I cannot argue with you for the Chinese drone that run under the table, but do you really think we don't do it too?? But the 4 country i said is mentioned IN YOUR article

31 country that runs US drone or build their own with US technology includes

1. Australia - RQ-7
2. Turkey - MQ-1, RQ-7
3. Italy - MQ-1
4. NATO - RQ-4
5. UAE - MQ-1
6. Pakistan - RQ-7
7. Romania - RQ-7
8. Sweden - RQ-7 (Cutomised to UAV3 standard)
9. Dominican Republic - RQ-9
10. France - RQ-9
11. Germany RQ-9
12. UK - RQ-9
13. Netherlands - RQ-9
14. Japan - RQ-4
15. Israel - IAI Eitan(Joint venture with US Company Aurora Flight Sciences), RQ-2 Pioneer
16. Spain - IAI Eitan
17. South Korea/Japan RQ-16 T-hawk (Civilian Usage)
18. Canada - IAI Heron (Joint US/Isreal Development Same company with Eitan)
19. Ecuador - IAI Heron
20. Morocco - IAI Heron
21. India - IAI Heron
22. Brazil - IAI Heron
23. Azerbaijan - IAI Heron
24. Indonesia - IAI Heron
25. Singapore - IAI Heron
26. Mexico - IAI Heron
27. CHINA, PEOPLE REPUBLIC OF - IAI Harpy (You should know about this right?? Israel selling you the drone with US tech)
28. Chile
29. China, Republic of - MQ1 (Operated by US Agency)
30. Republic of Macedonia - RQ-5 (IAI Hunter bought by Northtrop Guamman)
31. United States of America

Here are your list of 31 country using US drone or US made drone, now can you please shut up??

I am a Chinese and seems like you are dreaming

Aren't you getting devowed by fellow Chinese member?? :lol:

Bolted Red - That was not hacking, that's direct assault
Bolted Blue - That was not hacking either, that's espinoage
Bolted Green - That is nothing about drone operation, that's a method of misinformation

I never said Chinese market is not growing, here is what i said

I said Chinese Drone not yet presented a Challenge to our Drone market, most of the country in this world still using US Drone or drone with US tech, i never said Chinese market is not growing, on the otherhand, your fellow country said Chinese Drone is now hurting our market....

And what i mean hacking mean point to point hacking, contrary to what you believe what Irainian done to our RQ-170, our drone still have not been hacked first, nor did i say US drone is invincible, i am merely say you get what you pay for, and why the 10 millions price tag per drone is justified. Believe it or not is up to you, but if you want to challenge what i said, please bring proof.

Thank you

lol i don't think he know what he is talking about :lol:

It's certain we already export our drones to way more than 4 countries.
Most of that list is just NATO and useless Yankee drones was the only source they had. Now that they have options like us, the Yankees will be relegated to 2nd place.

Pretty sure most African and Latin American countries definitely buy our drones. Many Southeast Asian countries and middle eastern countries will be buying our drones too.

Give us another 2-3 years and our drones will be used globally including NATO countries like Turkey.

As I said before, whatever the Yankee regime thinks its dominating, it's 100% certain we will take market share.

Cnleio might be able to tell us the dozens of countries we export our drones to. If we don't don't export to dozens of countries, we will in 2 years time.

We export our SAMS, missile technology, trainers, frigates, attack submarines, satellites, tanks, small arms and sooooooo many other weaponry.

Even in the weapons market we will dominate just like we dominate the civilian goods market :lol:

Oh btw, you are a Viet, not a Yankee, not a Kangaroo, not a Swede :D

The fanboys must be correct, a high altitude surveillance drone shot from the sky can definitely remain intact in one piece.

Jhungary must be a mixture of Chinese and Viet, but still have the Viet blood like Gambit. Oh maybe Gambit another nickname lol who know. One person here cheers, the other nickname thanks. ;)

Any idea, which countries may have bought, Wing Loons?

I just watched World War Z and that movie came to mind...:lol:

I directed a lot of friends at Hill and Nellis to this place, the Chinese defence forum, and the Iranian forums. They all have good laughs at many of the fantastic claims. But yah...I can understand how the lay people can be taken in by the liars and deceivers.

Gambit are you on chinese defence forum? Did you ever engage in a debate over there?

Gambit are you on chinese defence forum? Did you ever engage in a debate over there?
I would be banned in one day. :lol:

I already have one bad experience with a dishonest Chinese admin staff member over at sinodefense and the same guy is over at CDF. Basically, the guy said I have a pattern of 'abuse' of other members. When I pointed out that I have less than 90 posts count, where is that 'pattern'?

CDF is nothing more than a mutual admiration society. No one there have any military experience or in related fields relevant to military affairs. They are racists to the core, as evidenced by their behaviors here, and their egos are ginormous. I have YET to have a reasonably restrained debate with a Chinese member here where the person is intellectually honest enough to admit he was wrong and retract his claim.

Back
Top Bottom