What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

CPC considers Russia as an enemy as well don't they? and what about South Korea, Vietnam,

Don't know about CPC, but Russia does see China as a threat, as per their new military doctrine, they plan to use tactical nukes against China.

A Preview Of Russia's New Military Doctrine

Zolotarev argued that, while the chances of a
large-scale war breaking out are remote, China would most
likely be the target of any preemptive nuclear strike. Most
serious military planners dismissed any threat from NATO long
ago, he posited. China still has a mass mobilization army,
he said, and the Russian Far East is thinly populated, has
little infrastructure, and a small Russian military
contingent. With the Russian army restructured to rapidly
respond to small-scale wars, the GOR would have to rely on
its nuclear deterrent to prevent a Chinese attack.

CPC considers Russia as an enemy as well don't they? and what about South Korea, Vietnam,
Russia(friend, but not that close)
South Korea(potential friend)
Vietnam(used to be brothers, now no enemy no friend, somewat like India with China)

I have a question here to Chinese and Indians members:

what do you both think, how can the dispute between the countries be overcome?
What can China give and take?
What India?

I mean how to resolve the conflict by peaceful means.

Don't know about CPC, but Russia does see China as a threat, as per their new military doctrine, they plan to use tactical nukes against China.

China's top 3 are definitely the US, Russia and Japan and then follows all others including a bunch of European countries and a bunch of Asian countries including India and surprisingly they consider Israel as an enemy too - I don't understand why though.

Of course, No single sensible Chinese wanna make country like India to be enemy. But, could India resisit the temptation and sugars from USA?

It is painful reading this kind of question. Bad enough reading it from a Chinese source, intolerable listening to an idiot from a lackey nation saying it - and there are two lackey nations asking this question on this forum.

Please go through our history of foreign relations right from 1947.

If we had wanted to take the easy route, we could have done so with the greatest of ease. Even in those uncertain days, India was a better partner than any other in the neighbourhood. It is on record that we stayed away from the western powers AND from the Soviet bloc, which at that time included PRC. it is on record that we came closer to the Russians, the USSR, as it then was, when facing threats from the US, threats uttered in support of gruesome criminal acts. It is also on record that we were cut off from all arms supplies, spare parts and supposedly strategic equipment when the first Indian atomic device was exploded. Helicopters did not fly, ships did not sail, guns were left unreplaced well past their reasonable life, our whole military system was affected, though fortunately the low level of mechanization helped us to keep essential formations in working order, suffiicient to defend the borders.

Why do you think we have suddenly become lap-dogs? We enjoy the benefits of not being in a hostile confrontation with the west, but last time I checked, we had no tails, no collars around our necks and we don't bark or growl, we still speak.

Russian sell engines not only to India but also to Pakistan JF-17 and J10B in the future. If you take them seriously as loyal friend, it depends the price you willing to pay.

Russian sell engines not only to India but also to Pakistan JF-17 and J10B in the future. If you take them seriously as loyal friend, it depends the price you willing to pay.

trusting china !! no way , someone who backstabbed us in 65 . and as for confidence building measures , they go on distributing nukes to random nations (making the world a safer place , obviously ) , even though some such day a nuke find its way to beijing ( happened to US , so can for them ); string of pearls as a gift to us . chinese govt think that whatever land or sea is in world belongs to them . you play pakistan and india against each other ( just what US did ) !

and you want us to trust you ! man , you must be "purty drunk" !

trusting china !! no way , someone who backstabbed us in 65 . and as for confidence building measures , they go on distributing nukes to random nations (making the world a safer place , obviously ) , even though some such day a nuke find its way to beijing ( happened to US , so can for them ); string of pearls as a gift to us . chinese govt think that whatever land or sea is in world belongs to them . you play pakistan and india against each other ( just what US did ) !

I suggest you not to believe USA. still forget the sanction imposed when you get your first nuke balsted? It is British Empire make Pakistan and India seperate, not China Bro. Open your eyes and talk with sense!

stop those backstab BS, it just a war about national interest and strategic rebalance.

trusting china !! no way , someone who backstabbed us in 65 .

What is this reference? What did they do in 1965? Do you mean 1962? have you read Neville Maxwell or the clandestine copies of the Henderson-Brookes Report before writing this? Are you aware of the facts of the case regarding the borders?

and as for confidence building measures , they go on distributing nukes to random nations (making the world a safer place , obviously ) , even though some such day a nuke find its way to beijing ( happened to US , so can for them );

Clearly you are an enthusiast. Participation is everything, accuracy is secondary.

Can you share with us when the US suffered nuclear attack?

string of pearls as a gift to us . chinese govt think that whatever land or sea is in world belongs to them . you play pakistan and india against each other ( just what US did ) !

Why would you suggest instead? Matching them in an arms race?

What India?

Status Quo and both parties agree on it silently

It is painful reading this kind of question. Bad enough reading it from a Chinese source, intolerable listening to an idiot from a lackey nation saying it - and there are two lackey nations asking this question on this forum.

Please go through our history of foreign relations right from 1947.

If we had wanted to take the easy route, we could have done so with the greatest of ease. Even in those uncertain days, India was a better partner than any other in the neighbourhood. It is on record that we stayed away from the western powers AND from the Soviet bloc, which at that time included PRC. it is on record that we came closer to the Russians, the USSR, as it then was, when facing threats from the US, threats uttered in support of gruesome criminal acts. It is also on record that we were cut off from all arms supplies, spare parts and supposedly strategic equipment when the first Indian atomic device was exploded. Helicopters did not fly, ships did not sail, guns were left unreplaced well past their reasonable life, our whole military system was affected, though fortunately the low level of mechanization helped us to keep essential formations in working order, suffiicient to defend the borders.

Why do you think we have suddenly become lap-dogs? We enjoy the benefits of not being in a hostile confrontation with the west, but last time I checked, we had no tails, no collars around our necks and we don't bark or growl, we still speak.

You are an sensible and straight Indian, i appreciate that. I don't meant to offend you.

Russia is not soviet union and even today world is multipolar...Russia dint stop us making relations with U.S and india too have limit.

What India?

Tell me how to resotre the brotherhood relationship with Vietnam?

Back
Top Bottom