What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

What the hell will India's support achieve here exactly?? we will not be going for a military support for sure!! Nothing to worry for China now.

Indians will take serious every word we put in keyboard in this forum, try to be more gentleman. We definitely need Russia to support us nowadays, as well as indians'.
In anytime China don't intend anyone else to give help to us.

Making A friend is always better than a enemy.

我们需要理性务实的外交政策,强大并且强硬的军事实力。

我们需要理性务实的外交政策,强大并且强硬的军事实力。

No one one fears anyone. Neither China fears India not India fears China. It all comes down to wether they really go into a war?? the answer is NO. China may have issue with japan and India but none of the 3 will go into a war. so these co-operations among diferent asian countries like China-Pakistan, India-Vietnam, India -Japan wil continue...no one wil be able to stop any of them.so the best would be to jon hands and partnerin growth than extend the enimity.

I have a question here to Chinese and Indians members:

what do you both think, how can the dispute between the countries be overcome?
What can China give and take?
What India?

I mean how to resolve the conflict by peaceful means.

Border issue can be solved but it is highly unlikely that China will sacrifice their claim over Tawang and India will definitely not give an inch of land under her control. Also China and Pakistan's India centric relations also make things more complicated.

In fact my fellow countryman, I strongly suggest that you re-read your history on 1962 before you accuse the Chinese of backstabbing India. It was the other way around. Blind nationalism will not make India any more stronger. It will just make the nation more stupid. The facts of 1962 are simply that Mao outplayed Nehru after Nehru threw his support behind Tibet's demand for independence. It was Mao who rightfully felt betrayed by Nehru after he extended the hand of friendship to India earlier and India grabbed that hand. Indian border troops commenced firing on Chinese positions when Tibetan refugees flocked into India. China did whip India in that war and Mao captured and returned conquered territory, POWs and weapons simply to show that China intended a peaceful resolution to the impasse and that China was simply defending itself against Indian aggression. Mao outplayed Nehru and China has been outplaying India ever since. Perhaps if history does teach India anything about 1962 it should be to shut up, build up its economy and keep as much as possible a peaceful relation with neighbors who don't provoke it. Hopefully that will be the lesson which India will take to heart in China's dispute with Japan

tell me something bro , if somebody is butchering anyone in front of your eyes , will you stand mute ? no you won't . if you were a soldier then at the time guarding our border and seeing a flock of refugees rushing to you with only hope in their eyes and chinese soldier following them , what would you have done? give them shelter or open fire on them so they go away !! ask yourself whether we were right or wrong ?

INDIA did not attack china , we merely gave shelter to tibetans who of all the world are most peaceful people on planet or do you think we should have let them be massacred at that time ! we could not just give them up on platter just to appease a country , not today and not tomorrow !

if the chinese are really sincere about peace , they should start with returning the captured land which belongs to us !

tell me something bro , if somebody is butchering anyone in front of your eyes , will you stand mute ? no you won't . if you were a soldier then at the time guarding our border and seeing a flock of refugees rushing to you with only hope in their eyes and chinese soldier following them , what would you have done? give them shelter or open fire on them so they go away !! ask yourself whether we were right or wrong ?

INDIA did not attack china , we merely gave shelter to tibetans who of all the world are most peaceful people on planet or do you think we should have let them be massacred at that time ! we could not just give them up on platter just to appease a country , not today and not tomorrow !

if the chinese are really sincere about peace , they should start with returning the captured land which belongs to us !

What a self denial pictures you have drawed in your statement. The population and life time of Tibetans have increased steadily since 1950s. Where is that big massacre coming from. I am telling you as a straight chinese, I won't allow any innocent Tibetans to be hurt in front of my eyes!!!!!period

Normally I don't get into such discussions, however, the thread is so devoid of logic that I had to comment!

1. As if China believes that India is mature enough (at the moment) to start exercising such options.
2. As if Japan would require India's help, other than moral support, of-course!
Yep! It's moral and diplomatic support. Obviously there can't be any military support at this juncture. In today's world, diplomatic support with veto power in various international forums is extremely important and carries a lot of weight.

In fact my fellow countryman, I strongly suggest that you re-read your history on 1962 before you accuse the Chinese of backstabbing India. It was the other way around. Blind nationalism will not make India any more stronger. It will just make the nation more stupid. The facts of 1962 are simply that Mao outplayed Nehru after Nehru threw his support behind Tibet's demand for independence. It was Mao who rightfully felt betrayed by Nehru after he extended the hand of friendship to India earlier and India grabbed that hand. Indian border troops commenced firing on Chinese positions when Tibetan refugees flocked into India. China did whip India in that war and Mao captured and returned conquered territory, POWs and weapons simply to show that China intended a peaceful resolution to the impasse and that China was simply defending itself against Indian aggression. Mao outplayed Nehru and China has been outplaying India ever since. Perhaps if history does teach India anything about 1962 it should be to shut up, build up its economy and keep as much as possible a peaceful relation with neighbors who don't provoke it. Hopefully that will be the lesson which India will take to heart in China's dispute with Japan

Loads of bullsh!t...change your flag

What is this reference? What did they do in 1965? Do you mean 1962? have you read Neville Maxwell or the clandestine copies of the Henderson-Brookes Report before writing this? Are you aware of the facts of the case regarding the borders?

Clearly you are an enthusiast. Participation is everything, accuracy is secondary.

Can you share with us when the US suffered nuclear attack?

Why would you suggest instead? Matching them in an arms race?

Joe sir - can you provide some insight into what is contained in the book. It will help many understand some facts including myself.

I feel sorry for your comment.

The Dharma of my great Civilization aka Bharat has always been to give 'Sharan to Sharnagat'. I am proud that India gave shelter to Tibetan refugees who fled their mother land because 'Mao' the butcher was murdering them en mass. I am proud that I inherited the animosity of a draconian neighbour for protecting the weak and doing my Dharma. I will pay the price so my next generation will at any cost.

I will rather use my wisdom not to waste my blood for Tibetans because they are the only who are suppose to, while fighting for their rights but never cower to protect the weak or refuse them the shelter they deserve.

Now deny that Mao wasn't butcher and Tibetans doesn't need shelter. Deny me that India has let Tibetan use our lands to attack China the way it has to be in many cases we see else where on this globe.

I fear that you are emphasizing the wrong aspect of the earlier comment. The Tibetan issue was only one of the issues which cropped up. The border issue was prettily badly understood, and pretty badly handled by Nehru and the Indian ForeignMinistry. While I myself sympathize with the Tibetan cause and wish China would be expansive and generous, and take back the refugees, the core issue was the border.

Back
Top Bottom