What's new

China faces barriers in the Indian Ocean

And you think India or any other nation on earth is a position to take on the US militarily? That's irrelevant anyway. There's minimal risk to India with US in DG. The Indian Mil are well aware of their presence and will take whatever measures they deem nessercary protect their assets and national security.

In 20 years. US will station troops in Indian soil. But first, there would be drone base in Port Blair. Naval base in Western Indian coast. And than marine presence in India.

In 20 years. US will station troops in Indian soil. But first, there would be drone base in Port Blair. Naval base in Western Indian coast. And than marine presence in India.
Okay bro

Misc-Dumb_Bunny.jpg

Wow .. don't know about Indian ocean but in this thread there are many barriers .. lolzz

Last edited:
Diego Garcia is British.

We all know it is and was British. And we all know that it had been given on a long term lease to US during cold war era. Like your HK was by China to Britain!. We know it & that's why not bother to mention it as it is US who is kinda de-facto owner right now.

And also you mentioned it as US in one post.

Last edited:
20 yrs wasted and nothing to show for, what next 20 yrs will do India any good?

India is the 2nd fastest growing nation in the world and a BRIC nation.
Tell me how we are not catching up or done nothing in 20 years?

necro 3.jpg

Last edited:
I can tell you right now...I wouldn't try it. That is a key strategic US military buildup/stopover base. They'll throw everything at it to take it back.

Look closely at what these planes are:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/images/diego_garcia2.jpg
America might be looking great today...but I referred future...
India is a strong contender in Indian Ocean. We can safeguard our interests in Indian Ocean...
What business you have in Diego Garcia? It's an occupied territory by British...

:rofl: :rofl: its completely hallucination for you by commies propaganda

It's not commies propaganda, it's India propaganda at chinese service :cool:, like I said before we don't care if you cozy with Japan as long as you serve us well. and your Indian cartoonist just serve us very well:lol: . Next time before your post any cartoon picture in order to score some points make sure that I can't use against you...lesson to be learned.:azn:

America might be looking great today...but I referred future...
India is a strong contender in Indian Ocean. We can safeguard our interests in Indian Ocean...
What business you have in Diego Garcia? It's an occupied territory by British...

Diego Garcia is an occupied territory by British? then who is the legitimate owner?

Diego Garcia is an occupied territory by British? then who is the legitimate owner?
There are some natives...British moved them to Mauritius or MaldivesMaldives
They are called chagossians ...as usual British human rights activists got rid of them...

in 67 and 87, there were no real war. India need to initiate and win a war against China to pull out the sting of the 1962 total defeat.

You are correct . Both 67 and 87 were skirmishes .

PLA got kicked in their @ss by IA and those cowards ran back fearing a war .

It's not commies propaganda, it's India propaganda at chinese service :cool:, like I said before we don't care if you cozy with Japan as long as you serve us well. and your Indian cartoonist just serve us very well:lol: . Next time before your post any cartoon picture in order to score some points make sure that I can't use against you...lesson to be learned.:azn:

you're in the last stage of hallucination.get some drugs for you..... :sarcastic::whistle:

There are some natives...British moved them to Mauritius or MaldivesMaldives
They are called chagossians ...as usual British human rights activists got rid of them...

I understand what you're trying to get at, if this Diego Garcia return back to native people or chagossians, these people will be more less like Maldivians weak to be at Indian's mercy then Indian will reign supreme in IOR :lol:

you're in the last stage of hallucination.get some drugs for you..... :sarcastic::whistle:

That's the best you can come with? try harder:sarcastic:

You are correct . Both 67 and 87 were skirmishes .

PLA got kicked in their @ss by IA and those cowards ran back fearing a war .

Not quite sure of your statement, I know you Indians still living with 1962 sickness while we don't even acknowledge of these two events...if that's true then I'm wondering why you guys didn't chase these cowards PLA and recover the lost territory during 1962...there must be a rational explaination :lol:, you have two opportunities (67, 87)...what as waste.

Back
Top Bottom