What's new

CHINA- emerging Superpower

You can see many indians including me congratulating china on it's achievements on various threads but i have not seen any chinese members doing the same in last two years(except chinesedragon ).Respect is something we all should be earned,which a racist like you will never understand.

You are right. Racism is always stupid. :cheers:

By the way... am I really the only Chinese member who isn't rude to Indian members? :frown: I'm sure I saw Mike05 and Chauism in support of peace in Asia at least...

It really makes us lose face... 丢脸... I would hope that the Chinese members should be trying to give a good impression of China.

You're calling Indian people "slumdogs" which is racial abuse, and clearly not allowed in this forum.

If you really are Chinese, you are making the rest of us lose face by being such a racist.

Also if you are Chinese, tell me what Ah3 means, send me a private message and I'll see.

Buddy, if you are from HK, i think thats 10 times better than how we address A3 in HK, and do you know how they address us here almost on a daily basis? or you just turn a blind eye regarding that?
For an example, go visit "why they hate us thread" i highlighted a post from an Indian, a real causal post from an everyday Indian.:azn:

Buddy, if you are from HK, i think thats 10 times better than how we address A3 in HK, and do you know how they address us here almost on a daily basis? or you just turn a blind eye regarding that?
For an example, go visit "why they hate us thread" i highlighted a post from an Indian, a real causal post from an everyday Indian.:azn:

Just because someone does something bad to you, doesn't mean you should do it back.

We need to make China look good, which means we have to be understanding. We shouldn't fight racism with racism.

I told you I NEVER use A3 or huk gwai.

If you don't agree then it's fine, I respect your opinion. But my personal opinion is that we should be trying to make China look good, we need to save face. Calling people slumdogs makes us look like dirty racists.

I went to Island School in HK, there were a lot of Indians there and I had Indian friends too. Nothing wrong with being friendly towards others.

wow this place is crazy...flame wars aside, why are the Indians here so obsessed with commenting on every Chinese thread, particularly the ones that has nothing to do with China India relations (or involves Pakistan...)?

look i'm Chinese and new here..I see some slumdogs disrespecting you guys and I sign up.

But come on China does not have a democracy. Do China have an effective government, yes. Is that government democracy? no..Do China wants democracy with so many poverty, no..look at slumdog India for example why a poor country shouldn't have democracy. But please don't embarrass yourself and everyone in here by making thing up.

Hey Mods why is this post not removed..???:what:
and why my post was removed. I didnt use any racial word for China. I just pointed out this guy above..!!

Last edited:
wow this place is crazy...flame wars aside, why are the Indians here so obsessed with commenting on every Chinese thread, particularly the ones that has nothing to do with China India relations (or involves Pakistan...)?

I commented because one bossy a$$hole was whining he joined this forum because he saw slumdog indians disrespecting china.btw haven't you seen chinese members commenting about indian toilets even in indian missile thread?

I commented because one bossy a$$hole was whining he joined this forum because he saw slumdog indians disrespecting china.btw haven't you seen chinese members commenting about indian toilets even in indian missile thread?

I'm not talking about the troll in this thread which is why I said 'flame war aside'. I meant overall in the China defence sub-forum, literally all the topics ends up being derailed and more often than not it started because some Indian ***** in the conversation doing a India vs China comparison, which results in a pissing contest!
Obviously a few of the Chinese members here are guilty of the same but why don't you do an experiment. Count the number of threads in the Indian section where a Chinese comes in rambling against the numbers here. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Indian Nationalists seek every opportunity to humiliate China or Pakistan. LOL People have to get use to it.

Will you guys stop arguing for something thats worth nothing to argue for? do we need to show others our soft belly all the time="Unity"
Who give a damn what system we are running as long as its working good for us.
And Chinese-Dragon buddy, please stop apologize to those Chinese-haters, it won't help in anyway to ease the hatred some of those Ah3
shown on this forum against us, go check it out what type of reply you got in return. :china:
PS, i am from HK too, nice to meet you all.:china:

Look Whoz talking about racism now :angry:

You seriously think we Indians aren't aware of your racist slurs?

By the way,i always suspected that you were from Hong Kong.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the troll in this thread which is why I said 'flame war aside'. I meant overall in the China defence sub-forum, literally all the topics ends up being derailed and more often than not it started because some Indian ***** in the conversation doing a India vs China comparison, which results in a pissing contest!
Obviously a few of the Chinese members here are guilty of the same but why don't you do an experiment. Count the number of threads in the Indian section where a Chinese comes in rambling against the numbers here. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

ok count and show... u will be more then surprised...
chinese will be 100 times more at least...seriously..

Last edited:
ok count and show... u will be more then surprised...
chinese will be 100 times more at least...seriously..

Are you sure? I took the liberty of looking in the Indian defence section at the posts made today (you'll forgive me for not trolling through the entire history of this website) and I think I saw only 1 Chinese comment made by 'Chinese-Dragon' which by the way seems to be a very respectable person with a lot of praise for Indian. Now I look at the comments today in the China defence section and...you know what I don't need to tell you because ironically enough, you seem to be the one doing the most 'commenting', to put it lightly. Maybe you need to count again.

Are you sure? I took the liberty of looking in the Indian defence section at the posts made today (you'll forgive me for not trolling through the entire history of this website) and I think I saw only 1 Chinese comment made by 'Chinese-Dragon' which by the way seems to be a very respectable person with a lot of praise for Indian. Now I look at the comments today in the China defence section and...you know what I don't need to tell you because ironically enough, you seem to be the one doing the most 'commenting', to put it lightly. Maybe you need to count again.

dont count my comments today.. its silly isnt it..?? i can post as many as i want....(but not a single one is racist.. ironically my very first comment was to deplore a chinese LOLLOL itself.!!, using racial slur against Indians which was deleted by mods.. )

one day..?? count racist posts over a long period...and you chinese win hands down....

i think u r new to forum and not followed it much before...and dont know past...so will give u benefit of doubt....:)

So now you are justifying racism against Indians in Hong Kong?:angry:

Yeah right! I 'm sure Indians really feel complemented and respected when ppl like you refer to us as "Ah Cha". :hitwall: .

Anyway,i hope you continue your racist posts and attitude against Indians,as in the long run it benefits us. :bunny:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom