What's new

China curbs Ramadan fasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
hudaibiya.jpg.png

If Uighur Muslims don't even bother to try peaceful protest then they are not allowed to take up arms. It is really that simple. That being said if after doing protests they are still denied their rights then they can fight the establishment.

If Uighur Muslims don't even bother to try peaceful protest then they are not allowed to take up arms. It is really that simple. That being said if after doing protests they are still denied their rights then they can fight the establishment.

The Uighurs made their case peacefully for a while. Chinese leadership sought to crush it like the Tibetan movement--even when it failed to meet its objectives.

Yes so they should stage protests and if they are still denied their rights THEN they are obligated to take up arms. Deciding that you are being treated badly and then killing civilians is not jihad and it is not Islam.
They have been doing protest for decade and with every passing day zulm is getting worse.

The Uighurs made their case peacefully for a while. Chinese leadership sought to crush it like the Tibetan movement--even when it failed to meet its objectives.

If that is the case then they reap what they sow and it is unfortunate because if what I think is correct the Uighurs don't really want to separate they just want their equal due as anyone would.

They have been doing protest for decade and with every passing day zulm is getting worse.

This one news from 10 Sept 2008, same fasting restrictions.

And this about Uighurs' ethnic cleansing by massive Han migration.

Last edited by a moderator:
one word..
WRONG..

If Chinese government are doing this they are wrong..If i don't want to eat during the day for what ever reason..religious or otherwise..Its nobody else's business to make me eat....
Fasting is one of the 5 pillars of Islam and if Chinese Government is stopping their Muslim population from practicing such an important part of their religion they are earning hate from them and wont help in their war on terror.

Btw..For me i will fast anyway...No matter which government/person/party makes it illegal or hates my fasting.
Its my religion on which i have to practice ..Other like it or not.

Some of the Demands were meet like Jobs and Housing including stopping discrimination after 2009 still several changes are needed, as for armed violence the East Turkmenstan Islamic movement has done that since the 90's only to be destroyed by the Americans who killed off their entire leadership in Afghanistan. so waiting till 2013.

How can the government ban fasting at all?How such action can be enforced? I dont understand this..Its totally an individual matter.. I mean, how would the state authorities, even come to know, whether someone is fasting or not,let alone banning it? A person, not necessarily needs to go somewhere else..A person needs to do Sehri, early morning meal, which u obviously do at home, then whole day, u dont eat or drink anything(which is totally a private matter..so state authorities dont come in this..obviously authroities, wont come asking to each and every person, are u fasting today or not?).. About praying, well, in an Islamic country, obviously men must go to mosques, for prayers, but if u are not in an Islamic country, where there are not sufficient mosques, in your locality, then u can offer prayers at your home, or anywhere, while at work, where u think can be appropriate in a separate room...and then in the evening u can have meal...so I really dont understand, fasting being a totally individual matter, how can state authorities, enforce ban? Whatever ibadat, a person, has to do, obviously, he will do at his home...so how can state restrict it, at all?How would they even know, tht who is fasting and who is not?

How can the government ban fasting at all?How such action can be enforced? I dont understand this..Its totally an individual matter.. I mean, how would the state authorities, even come to know, whether someone is fasting or not,let alone banning it? A person, not necessarily needs to go somewhere else..A person needs to do Sehri, early morning meal, which u obviously do at home, then whole day, u dont eat or drink anything(which is totally a private matter..so state authorities dont come in this..obviously authroities, wont come asking to each and every person, are u fasting today or not?).. About praying, well, in an Islamic country, obviously men must go to mosques, for prayers, but if u are not in an Islamic country, where there are not sufficient mosques, in your locality, then u can offer prayers at your home, or anywhere, while at work, where u think can be appropriate in a separate room...and then in the evening u can have meal...so I really dont understand, fasting being a totally individual matter, how can state authorities, enforce ban? Whatever ibadat, a person, has to do, obviously, he will do at his home...so how can state restrict it, at all?How would they even know, tht who is fasting and who is not?

Exactly! It doesn't even make any sense.

It would be 100% impossible to enforce such a ban, there would be no way for authorities to know who is eating what in who's home.

That's exactly the point I've been trying to make.

That's very sad- if it is true-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom