What's new

China concerns over India being courted by Japan and South Korea

Been humiliated...? is this the way of Indian self proclaimed victory? :rofl: well I can't really blame you when i think of this, self proclaimed mentality is part of Indian's culture and widely accepeted by your people such as your gorvernment self proclaim the 30% unfinished Virant carrier as India is the 5th of world capable of making aircraft carriers.
:lol:
are you guys gonna celebrate for 40%, 50%, 60%,70%,80%....99.99% completion? :lol: and what shall be next Indian self proclamation?:lol:

ins-vikrant_660_081213051659.jpg

This one is better than your rusted Varyag you bought from Ukraine. :omghaha::omghaha:

LOL. You are free to shake his hand and kiss his ***. As for anything more, India will decide. :coffee:

My color has been consistent :P ...its a light shade of brown. Your reading comprehension continues to demonstrated 'chinese iq' :lol:

You Indian decide nothing to Bhutan...it's a souvereign nation, the day Bhutan nationalists fed up and want to get rid of big brother, we can be competitor and counterweight to India as providing aid such $$$, oil and gas to Bhutan, Nepal is an good example..India's day with Bhutan is numbered.:coffee:

You Indian decide nothing to Bhutan...it's a souvereign nation, the day Bhutan nationalists fed up and want to get rid of big brother, we can be competitor and counterweight to India as providing aid such $$$, oil and gas to Bhutan, Nepal is an good example..India's day with Bhutan is numbered.:coffee:

A Sovereign nation that has signed a treaty asking India to handle its foreign affairs :lol:

My guess is they are not too happy with your taking over Tibet :angel:. Same goes with Nepal.

Come back to me when India's days with Bhutan comes to an end :coffee: ....... till then, you lose. Have you stopped shitting bricks over SK and Japan and Taiwan and Vietnam and Philippines ?

Lol my grandmothers family is from Bhutan.

Bhutan and Nepal are pretty much protectorates of India. Gosh, such silliness.

dude no bhutanese PM who actually is loyal to his nation will never suck upto china,thanks to your border disputes PLA which has already has made it a habit of ingressing into bhutanese territory.you are free to go and check for yourself wich bhutanese actually have a goo opinion of china,not many let me tell you.

So China still has dispute with India over territory, when your PM come to visit and talk to our PM in China mean he's not loyal to India as well? can i conclude that :lol:

A Sovereign nation that has signed a treaty asking India to handle its foreign affairs :lol:

My guess is they are not too happy with your taking over Tibet :angel:. Same goes with Nepal.

Come back to me when India's days with Bhutan comes to an end :coffee: ....... till then, you lose. Have you stopped shitting bricks over SK and Japan and Taiwan and Vietnam and Philippines ?

We chinese has never acknowledge the validity of that treaty, you Indian can claim what ever you want, the day when China and Bhutan to settle the boundary, you Indians can't do a sh1t about it...are you gonna pick the fight against us over Bhutan? you wouldn't dare:lol: And there again a self proclaim Indian, how we chinese lose? only loser is threathen to cut oil and gas as for losing face over hand shaking.

As for Japan and others, only the anger ones are looking America as protector...you can stay tunned to see how we chinese will deal with them as how we deal with India.

This one is better than your rusted Varyag you bought from Ukraine. :omghaha::omghaha:

Indeed...India-genious aircrat carrier :rofl:
1INS_Vikrant_PTI.jpg

Last edited:
While China has no homemade Aircraft carrier. :omghaha::omghaha:

As of this moment neither do you. If your destroyer and frigate programs are anything to go by. We got plenty of time.

We can smoke a cigar, go on vacation, marry, have kids see them getting married, and then start the designs of the carrier and we'll finish before you will.

We chinese has never acknowledge the validity of that treaty, you Indian can claim what ever you want, the day when China and Bhutan to settle the boundary, you Indians can't do a sh1t about it...are you gonna pick the fight against us over Bhutan? you wouldn't dare:lol: And there again a self proclaim Indian, how we chinese lose? only loser is threathen to cut oil and gas as for losing face over hand shaking.

As for Japan and others, only the anger ones are looking America as protector...you can stay tunned to see how we chinese will deal with them as how we deal with India.

LOL. What do we care if chinese acknowledge the treat or not.:crazy: ...... as long as India and Bhutan and UN recognize it, that is all that matters. :lol:

As per the Indo-Bhutan treaty, Buhtan does not have the legal right to come to an agreement with china regarding its borders. Any agreement it signs does not have any legal validity. So you are free to shake anyone's hands or kiss anyone's *** ..... we really dont care loser. :cheesy:

As to Japan and SK, they are ganging up against you.......and the rest of the world is laughing at you. :agree: ...stop crying like a baby and stop issuing 'warnings' . LOL.

While China has no homemade Aircraft carrier. :omghaha::omghaha:

you Indians are just making a floating box (from the sky perspective) waiting to be rusted since 2009, are you self prolaimed that is an aircraft carrier? :omghaha:By the day we finish our own carrier, your floating box still at shipyar for anti-rust treatment :omghaha:...we shall see who will have the great laugh.

LOL. What do we care if chinese acknowledge the treat or not.:crazy: ...... as long as India and Bhutan and UN recognize it, that is all that matters. :lol:
As per the Indo-Bhutan treaty, Buhtan does not have the legal right to come to an agreement with china regarding its borders. Any agreement it signs does not have any legal validity. So you are free to shake anyone's hands or kiss anyone's *** ..... we really dont care loser. :cheesy:
As to Japan and SK, they are ganging up against you.......and the rest of the world is laughing at you. :agree: ...stop crying like a baby and stop issuing 'warnings' . LOL.
UN recognize the treaty? is this another indian self proclamation?:omghaha:...China has never recognize this toilette paper. If India is so effective to reinforce the the legal right of this treaty, it coult have just stand up and tell China right into the face that Bhutan is India's issue and told us to back off instead resort this kind of dirty policy as threaten to cut Bhutan oil and Gas.

You India can't do a sh1t explicitely on formal diplomacy channel to stop China-Bhutan hand shaking or border negociation, the best you can do is with the a back door and clandestine channel to threaten Bhutan...is this you exerce your legal right to defend your treaty?:cheesy:LMAO

As Japan and SK...tell me more how they're ganging against the mighty dragon :lol:, is this another Indian self-proclamation or delusion:lol, and our warning is alway effective as 1962 when Nehru was trying to ignore :lol: and the recent skrmish in 2007 with Vietnamese Patrol boats :lol:

china should confine its concern to itself only, India as a independent nation is free to do whatever it likes.

And if really china is concerned than it should stop bullying its neighbors and free Tibet.

china should confine its concern to itself only, India as a independent nation is free to do whatever it likes.

And if really china is concerned than it should stop bullying its neighbors and free Tibet.

We chinese don't give a rat a$$ how others such Japan want to cozy with India but it's seem that you Indians like to get attention by draggin China into the subject. If India is concerned, it should mind in own business when we cooperate with Pakistan for Gwadar port, shake hand with Bhutan PM and some other activitis in south Asia countries :lol:

Back
Top Bottom