What's new

China concerns over India being courted by Japan and South Korea

No I am amused and entertained by your response. You have been humiliated ....and yet here you are asking for more. :lol:

Not only have your admitted to your ignorance and stupidity, you have also shown poor judgement. Now take a hike....... you have lost his battle. Better luck next time. :big_boss:

Been humiliated...? is this the way of Indian self proclaimed victory? :rofl: well I can't really blame you when i think of this, self proclaimed mentality is part of Indian's culture and widely accepeted by your people such as your gorvernment self proclaim the 30% unfinished Virant carrier as India is the 5th of world capable of making aircraft carriers.
:lol:
are you guys gonna celebrate for 40%, 50%, 60%,70%,80%....99.99% completion? :lol: and what shall be next Indian self proclamation?:lol:

ins-vikrant_660_081213051659.jpg

Last edited:
The day, if a Chinese can mange to enter Bhutan legally without a passport like a common Indian then cheerlead otherwise such joyous moments are completely useless for you.
hahaha.gif

The day that ex Bhutan PM shaked hands with our PM was already a joyous moments and that had caught Indians by consternation and infuirous your gorvernment, we couldn't ask better than that
hahaha.gif
for a tiny country that is under India's grip. We certainly don't want to create difficulty for Bhutan despite the fact that we have controle the source of Lhobrak and Torsa rivers to inflict some pain to them.

bhutan.jpg

Been humiliated...? is this the way of Indian self proclaimed victory? :rofl: well I can't really blame you when i think of this, self proclaimed mentality is part of Indian's culture and widely accepeted by your people such as your gorvernment self proclaim the 30% unfinished Virant carrier as India is the 5th of world capable of making aircraft carriers.
:lol:
are you guys gonna celebrate for 40%, 50%, 60%,70%,80%....99.99% completion? :lol: and what shall be next Indian self proclamation?:lol:

India is not a one party dictatorship like china to 'self proclaim' its greatness :P. WE have something called a free media ..........now if you had experienced anything remotely similar you would have understood it. :rolleyes:

Pretty desperate to drag in Bhutan and now Virat. ...... what next ? toilets and caste ? :lol:

India is not a one party dictatorship like china to 'self proclaim' its greatness :P. WE have something called a free media ..........now if you had experienced anything remotely similar you would have understood it. :rolleyes:

Pretty desperate to drag in Bhutan and now Virat. ...... what next ? toilets and caste ? :lol:

Loser is alway trying to bring up something to boost his moral, now freedom is your altimate keyword to conceal your defeat in debating?:haha: I brought Bhutan and Virat to counter your bullshit that China was crying in the corner and claim that I've been humiliated...:rolleyes1:

The day that ex Bhutan PM shaked hands with our PM was already a joyous moments and that had caught Indians by consternation and infuirous your gorvernment, we couldn't ask better than that
hahaha.gif
for a tiny country that is under India's grip. We certainly don't want to create difficulty for Bhutan despite the fact that we have controle the source of Lhobrak and Torsa rivers to inflict some pain to them.

Only the hand shake made you happy. :girl_wacko:

Only the hand shake made you happy. :girl_wacko:

China-Bhutan hands shaking is not a big deal but the reaction of Indians gorvernement is :lol:. Threaten to cut cooking oil and gas to a tiny nation because of hands shaking prove how immature of Indians gorvernement is in international politic... and we just love Indian gorvernement behave that way. :sarcastic:

Last edited:
China-Bhutan hands shaking is not a big deal but the reaction of Indians gorvernement is :lol:. Threaten to cut cooking oil and gas to a tiny nation because of hands shaking prove how immature of Indians gorvernement is in international politic... and we just love Indian gorvernement behave that way. :sarcastic:

1314.gif

Loser is alway trying to bring up something to boost his moral, now freedom is your altimate keyword to conceal your defeat in debating?:haha: I brought Bhutan and Virat to counter your bullshit that China was crying in the corner and claim that I've been humiliated...:rolleyes1:

LOL. You brought in Bhutan to compare to SK and Japan :P ..... you know it, I know it, the entire forum knows it.

You were humiliated when you admitted you did not know about Indo-Bhutan treaty that gave India control over Bhutanese Foreign affairs :lol:

Your humiliation is total. :angel:

LOL. You brought in Bhutan to compare to SK and Japan :P ..... you know it, I know it, the entire forum knows it.

You were humiliated when you admitted you did not know about Indo-Bhutan treaty that gave India control over Bhutanese Foreign affairs :lol:

Your humiliation is total. :angel:

if you want more humilation..go read your post #37, the Bhutan man shaking hand is PM and not king...you don't even have a clue of what you're taking about...and the chinese guy is our PM, you show your Ignorance why should I bother to discuss of Indo-Bhutan treaty :big_boss:

again...a self proclaimed victory Indian :yahoo:...sure I'm humiliated once again:cry:

if you want more humilation..go read your post #37, the Bhutan man shaking hand is PM and not king...you don't even have a clue of what you're taking about...and the chinese guy is our PM, you show your Ignorance why should I bother to discuss of Indo-Bhutan treaty :big_boss:

again...a self proclaimed victory Indian :yahoo:...sure I'm humiliated once again:cry:

LOL. How does it matter to me who the Bhutanese man and that chinese man is ? ..... that was important only to you. We do not care a Fcuk. :lol:

YOu know why ? Because Indian runs Bhutanese foreign affairs after the Treaty.

I do not fill my head with trash. Your chinese PM is just that. ........ trash. :agree:

wow man look India is trembling with fear great imperial china is coming

lol man the great imperial china trying to bully a small country by threatening water sources,how brave of youu mate, bravo noble imperial china

I will take that as compliment, when Indian gorvernment threaten to cut oil and gas is not consider as bully and China has done nothing to Bhutan yet is consider as bully...I really admire Indian's logic.

LOL. How does it matter to me who the Bhutanese man and that chinese man is ? ..... that was important only to you. We do not care a Fcuk. :lol:

YOu know why ? Because Indian runs Bhutanese foreign affairs after the Treaty.

I do not fill my head with trash. Your chinese PM is just that. ........ trash. :agree:

And do we give a Fcuk of your Treaty...it's worthless as a toilet paper for us, you can claim to run Bhutanese foreign affaire, we will shake hand with them any time we want, and we don't need Indian's permission. :big_boss:

yeah if any PM that goes against bhutan an indian interests then we have every right to take punitive action in order to maintain the freedom of the bhutanese remember mate the bhutanese kicked out that PM once they learnt that indians dont like him and he is sucking upto china btw mate do you know how many bhutanese actually work in india for aliving mate quite a lot

Finally, you Indian show your true color...at least you're honnet and not afraid to admit. So basically if Bhutan PM don't please India mean regime change ...right? :lol: so much for the world most populous democratic India :sarcastic:

I will take that as compliment, when Indian gorvernment threaten to cut oil and gas is not consider as bully and China has done nothing to Bhutan yet is consider as bully...I really admire Indian's logic.

Keep you happiness for the day if a common Chinese can manage to enter Bhutan or Nepal legally without a passport just like a common Indian. :omghaha::omghaha:

And do we give a Fcuk of your Treaty...it's worthless as a toilet paper for us, you can claim to run Bhutanese foreign affaire, we will shake hand with them any time we want, and we don't need Indian's permission. :big_boss:

LOL. You are free to shake his hand and kiss his ***. As for anything more, India will decide. :coffee:

Finally, you Indian show your true color...at least you're honnet and not afraid to admit. So basically if Bhutan PM don't please India mean regime change ...right? :lol: so much for the world most populous democratic India :sarcastic:

My color has been consistent :P ...its a light shade of brown. Your reading comprehension continues to demonstrated 'chinese iq' :lol:

Back
Top Bottom