What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

call him a dog pig or what ever suits you nor di i gib\ve a fu*k about that old man nor do about tibet my same old question remains unanswered did the chinese foreign department ever madea official statement about indias involvement

India been hosting our largest separatist group for half a century.

This is not disputed by anyone, it is a historical fact.

If that is not interference, then we'll see how India likes it when we start hosting Kashmiri separatist groups.

Okey what india did to tibet is not medaling then maybe we should learn from indian and try house-train some liberation leaders say in Kashmir.

okay then lets start issue stapled visas to tibets and remake our policy of recognising tibet as china's part...then we shall see how that logic works.

India been hosting our largest separatist group for half a century.

This is not disputed by anyone.

If that is not interference, then we'll see how India likes it when we start hosting Kashmiri separatist groups.

DONT START IT AGAIN CD give me a source from your govt foreign department or home department about indias involvement till then its just your opinion

How many days does that political monk and the then biggest slaveowner in Tibet or you may call him 'his-holiness' spent in India for all these years?
You shelter him you feed him and house trained him and involve on and on into our home. Countless CIA type actions and sabotages.

Again my question - How many acts of violence,saboatges that happened in China were traced back to India or to the Tibetan refugees in India ?

Has your govt even remotely blamed India for any of these ?

BTW this is what your Govt has to say on India's stand on Tibet.

China praises India's stand on Tibet

Now either Wen Jiaboa is lying or you are. And it is not very difficult to know who is.

Ok i dont think their is much to talk on topic,Indo china military ties r like Gorilla wedding Chimpanzee,total show piece,their is nothing much to gain from it,on one hand ur cynical of each other,on other hand ur talking about military ties,talk only about economics and business,that may work fine.

Again my question - How many acts of violence,saboatges that happened in China were traced back to India or to the Tibetan refugees in India ?

Has your govt even remotely blamed India for any of these ?

BTW this is what your Govt has to say on India's stand on Tibet.

Now either Wen Jiaboa is lying or you are. And it is not very difficult to know who is.

Politcians are always talking. But actions speak louder than words.

If you want to believe that China is positive towards India regarding the Tibetan government in exile (lol), then please... be my guest. :wave:

well @tp a great improvement we need more such news to make our relations better and work together for a stronger asia

Here is what you can do.

You can accept that Chinese and Indian perceptions/opinions on this matter are completely different.

No on the contrary both India and China are on the same page regarding Tibet.

India's stand on Tibet ‘clear, consistent’: China

It is the Chinese e-warriors who are blowing hot and cold over a non-existant issue.

Even just hosting them on Indian soil is bad enough.

Sorry we cannot send back our guests to soothe some ones ego.His Holiness and the Tibetans will be there in India as long as they wish to.

If you want to believe that China is positive towards India regarding the Tibetan government in exile (lol), then please... be my guest. :wave:

There is more reason to believe the official CPC position on this issue than some netizens who are there to argue for the heck of it.

So far and every-time u successfully circumvented the rhetoric question that Indian's r asking again and again,sure I will like to be ur guest.

man you are not even satisfied with your president statements what else can be done now

man you are not even satisfied with your president statements what else can be done now

Believe me even these dudes know that India has nothing to do in Tibet. We have already accepted Tibet as a part of China way back in 2003.

But if these guys are so insecure of a group of peaceful, non-violent refugees who are not allowed to indulge in any form of Anti-China activity in India, then we cant do anything frankly.

Back
Top Bottom