What's new

China attacks Vietnam gunboats in the South China Sea!

SinoChallenger is a Chinese brother, he can write Chinese. Forgive him he just being radicalized by many trolls in this forum and is understandable. We'll ask him to tone down a little bit, that's all.

It is difficult to identify a member's true identity on forums having all the sort of convenient web translators available. But SC has been our consistent supporter and even if he is not Chinese, that doesnt matter at all. Sometimes, he may have had a glass or 2 too much that has created extra tensions more than necessary.

According to People's Daily, on May 18, three Vietnamese gunboats tried to stop five Chinese fishing boats from fishing within the 9 section line. Fortunately, China's coast guard ship arrived and blocked the Vietnamese gunboats. The Vietnamese gunboats fled when they saw the Chinese coast guard.

I thought China unilaterally announced fishing ban on SCS starting May 16?
This report implies that CPC is so weak even her citizens blatantly disregard her orders. :what:

When China made the announcement its official and final. No further announcement is required.
The fishermen might be on their way back to port! What disregard of orders was there?

It is difficult to identify a member's true identity on forums having all the sort of convenient web translators available. But SC has been our consistent supporter and even if he is not Chinese, that doesnt matter at all. Sometimes, he may have had a glass or 2 too much that has created extra tensions more than necessary.
I am sure he is a chinese.
A hard core nationalist.

I am sure he is a Chinese.
A hard core nationalist.

SC and HongWu are sweet most of the time! They can thump down 3/4 of our enemies' habitual cyber trolls!

Wow Chinese aggression is just inhuman

you have learnt and put into practice the skill of slandering from your masters and accidental allies really well!

When China made the announcement its official and final. No further announcement is required.
The fishermen might be on their way back to port! What disregard of orders was there?

They are still fishing. Please read the report again.

China attacks Vietnam gunboats in the South China Sea! ___ Is Sino Chalenger Chinese or Not Chinese PDF :)

They are still fishing. Please read the report again.

Read my post#13 above and there is a link via people.com.cn to the original report which did not mention any fishing!

China attacks Vietnam gunboats in the South China Sea! ___ Is Sino Chalenger Chinese or Not Chinese PDF :)

I am afraid you have to go through all the posts about / by him and make a decision yourself. Judge by his stance not by the flag.

Read my post#13 above and there is a link via people.com.cn to the original report which did not mention any fishing!

I am afraid you have to go through all the posts about / by him and make a decision yourself. Judge by his stance not by the flag.

I got know doubt that he's a Chinese Patriot. Was just enjoying the fact that how the threads here get derailed by the Derailers : )

According to People's Daily, on May 18, three Vietnamese gunboats tried to stop five Chinese fishing boats from fishing within the 9 section line. Fortunately, China's coast guard ship arrived and blocked the Vietnamese gunboats. The Vietnamese gunboats fled when they saw the Chinese coast guard.

People's Daily report

7054818401919707504.jpg

The Chinese coast guard is patrolling right up to the Vietnamese coastline. PLAN is bottling up the Vietnamese ships in their harbors so our Type 071 LPD and hovercrafts can seize all the Spratly Islands illegally occupied by Vietnam! :)

This is just like how PLAN is enforcing our territorial claim against Philippines mere kilometers away from Manila! Only a superpower like China has the power to spank small countries like Vietnam and Philippines so blatantly without fear or consequences.

:china:

545919_414633048566084_100000581764507_1460938_413578070_n.jpg

But where is the attack in all this Sino Challange*??

Your state control media never allows people like you to have a mind of your own.
what is 'your own mind' please enlighten me``lol clueless navie indians,

it is the basic human instinct to have food, but guess india's government wont even allow those poor things to have that basic human instinct.

nope..he is a french..few days ago,it was already discussed in another thread.but i think he is now on India tour..he opened a thread few days ago..cheers..
very likely he is a french Indian, because the biggest visitors to India is overseas Indians visiting mother lands```

Back
Top Bottom