What's new

China attacks Vietnam gunboats in the South China Sea!

Sounds like another fake encounter to feed to the masses of people in China who cannot access non-state controlled media.

Have you any evidents to aprove it ?

Afternoon 4/5, news from the border guard Phu Yen: On the same day, the fishing vessel by PY92647 Mr. Tran Van Luc (in Ward 6, Tuy Hoa) as captain has rescued seven Malaysian fishermen are attacked by sea pirates.

cuu1_2097e-300x254.jpg

http://http://tinanninh.com/tai-nan-giao-thong/phu-yen-cuu-7-ngu-dan-nuoc-ngoai-bi-cuop-bien-tan-cong

Some chinese news website said the gunboats belong to VM

According to People's Daily, on May 18, three Vietnamese gunboats tried to stop five Chinese fishing boats from fishing within the 9 section line. Fortunately, China's coast guard ship arrived and blocked the Vietnamese gunboats. The Vietnamese gunboats fled when they saw the Chinese coast guard.QUOTE]

I thought China unilaterally announced fishing ban on SCS starting May 16?
This report implies that CPC is so weak even her citizens blatantly disregard her orders. :what:

Well if you know him long enough you'll probably be able to sense that too. If a foreigner knows Chinese writing as good as him, which is rare, he probably won't spend that kind of time in this forum. As I said he is a die hard nationalist.

Die hard nationalists don't go around trying to make enemies for China. You realize that he deliberately uses words that make China the aggressor? "Attacked" "Invaded" "Killed Civilians" etc. Those are not the words of a nationalist. He makes up stories about Chinese violence. Those are the words of a fake plant who wishes to draw attention to Chinese aggression.

And no, his Chinese sucks.

A real nationalist does not go around trying to counter exactly the type of image that his Country tries to convey. China is a peaceful nation. Any attempt to paint China as aggressive should not be tolerated by any nationalist.

To be honest, I have my doubts about you too. All you "Nationalists" who threaten to invade others and brag about "killing" innocents I have a hard time believing.

Die hard nationalists don't go around trying to make enemies for China. You realize that he deliberately uses words that make China the aggressor? "Attacked" "Invaded" "Killed Civilians" etc. Those are not the words of a nationalist. He makes up stories about Chinese violence. Those are the words of a fake plant who wishes to draw attention to Chinese aggression.

And no, his Chinese sucks.

A real nationalist does not go around trying to counter exactly the type of image that his Country tries to convey. China is a peaceful nation. Any attempt to paint China as aggressive should not be tolerated by any nationalist.

To be honest, I have my doubts about you too. All you "Nationalists" who threaten to invade others and brag about "killing" innocents I have a hard time believing.

You ever read my post?

According to People's Daily, on May 18, three Vietnamese gunboats tried to stop five Chinese fishing boats from fishing within the 9 section line. Fortunately, China's coast guard ship arrived and blocked the Vietnamese gunboats. The Vietnamese gunboats fled when they saw the Chinese coast guard.QUOTE]

I thought China unilaterally announced fishing ban on SCS starting May 16?
This report implies that CPC is so weak even her citizens blatantly disregard her orders. :what:

Our fishermen is stronger than your Navy.

China is gutless they will never attack anyone, they will only warn and run, warn and run.

that is the old story of the run-away joint accidental ally of vietcong and pinoys: india!

French does not belief what Vietnamese capable of then its lost the battle called "Dien Bien Phu" on ground fights.

USA does not belief what Vietnamese capable of then its lost the battle called "Dien Bien Phu" on air fights.

We will have "Dien Bien Phu" on sea if China would like to tries.

we are actually awaiting for the first crack of your barrels vietcong!
you owe massive credits to us for driving the imperiialists out of the territory, you ungrateful sob!

Back
Top Bottom