What's new

China attacks Viet oil ship - cable cut

2,251 combat aircrafts! nice job.
how many of them downed by vietnamese?
and how many downed by other forces who helped you?
how and from where did vietnam get the air defense weapons?
If you want said that chinese soldier shot down them, so you should show some proof - and not from wiki ( you know why! )

Many weapon of VPA from USSR, then China give help too ( very much, we already thanks for that) but you gain benefits from that too. After that, China even play many dirty action to ensure her benefits in 197x.

2,251 combat aircrafts! nice job.
how many of them downed by vietnamese?
and how many downed by other forces who helped you?
how and from where did vietnam get the air defense weapons?

During the Vietnam-US war, most of weapons used by the North Vietnamese were delivered by the Soviet Union, including 10,000 SAMs and 300 MIGs. These weapons broke the spine of the US airforce.

If you mean the role of China, below is a wiki link. Remember, after the Sino-VN situation deteriorated, China stopped all supports in 1970, and the North Vietnamese victory war 1975! Actually China never sent combat troops to the front. They never wanted to fight for the North Vietnamese.

Wiki:

In the summer of 1962, Mao Zedong agreed to supply Hanoi with 90,000 rifles and guns free of charge. Starting in 1965, China sent anti-aircraft units and engineering battalions to North Vietnam to repair the damage caused by American bombing, rebuild roads and railroads, and to perform other engineering works. This freed North Vietnamese army units for combat in the South.

Sino-Soviet relations soured after the Soviets invaded Czechoslovakia in August 1968. In October, the Chinese demanded North Vietnam cut relations with Moscow, but Hanoi refused.[235] The Chinese began to withdraw in November 1968 in preparation for a clash with the Soviets, which occurred at Zhenbao Island in March 1969. The Chinese also began financing the Khmer Rouge as a counterweight to the Vietnamese communists at this time. China's withdrawal from Vietnam was completed in July 1970.[236]

If you want said that chinese soldier shot down them, so you should show some proof - and not from wiki ( you know why! )

no,i don't want to argue the amount of the planes we downed.what i interested in is what your history book or your CPV told you.so can some vietnamese give me the number?I will not question its authenticity,:toast_sign:

no,i don't want to argue the amount of the planes we downed.what i interested in is what your history book or your CPV told you.so can some vietnamese give me the number?I will not question its authenticity,:toast_sign:

Actually anyone knows the Chinese wants to fight to the last Vietnamese. Does it answer your question?

Actually anyone knows the Chinese wants to fight to the last Vietnamese. Does it answer your question?

Maybe I'm dazzled, I didn't find a number in your answer.shall i ask you for a number again,Mr Software Engineer?

Maybe I'm dazzled, I didn't find a number in your answer.shall i ask you for a number again,Mr Software Engineer?

Actually I am South Vietnamese born during Vietnam-US war, and automatically a citizen of the former (South) Republic of Vietnam which was the ally of the US and foe of North Vietnam :D

As far as the number goes, I never see any sources (neither in Vietnam nor foreign textbooks) that say China troops shot dwn US aircrafts. What do Chinese textbooks say?
As for North Korea, it sent secretly a fighter squadron to help North Vietnam, and these pilots were reported being engaged in air combat over the Hanoi´s sky claiming shooting down 26 American aircrafts.

NK%20pilots%20in%20DRV_th_0.jpg

"Group Z": North Korean Pilots in North Vietnam in 1968. I

Vietnam Says Chinese Vessels Cut Cables - WSJ.com

Where is indian navy protecting ONGC now?

LOL at mighty Dai Viet! First the indians boast about coming to South China Sea but when Vietnam actually tries to challenge China, it gets spanked and goes home crying like a little baby! :rofl:

China sliced their cable just like slicing off their manhood! :rofl:

Cut and run, it is the tactic of superpower China (by its fishing ships)! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom