What's new

China asked to prepare for 'war' in Tibet: report

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
Describing the situation in Tibet as "grave", China has ordered authorities there to prepare themselves for "a war against secessionist sabotage" by the Dalai Lama amid reports that security forces shot dead two Tibetans protesters.
Officials in the Tibet Autonomous Region have been
ordered to recognise the "grave situation" in maintaining stability and to ready themselves for "a war against secessionist sabotage", Chen Quanguo, regional Communist Party chief of Tibet told official Tibet Daily.

The orders come ahead of the February 22 Tibetan New Year and this year's Chinese Communist Party Congress to elect new leaders.

The Congress would elect new leaders replacing the President Hu Jintao and Prime Minister, Wen Jiabao who are set to retire later this year.

Chen and other top officials called for extra vigilance to foil any attempts by the Buddhist Monks and supporters of the Dalai Lama pointing out that the Tibetan spiritual leader has a spoken of a "decisive battle" to be launched ahead of this year's Communist Party Congress, likely to be held in November this year.

Meanwhile, US based broadcaster Radio Free Asia today said that two Tibetan brothers, who have been on the run after protesting against Chinese rule have been shot dead.

Yeshe Rigsal, a 40-year monk, and his 38-year-old brother, Yeshe Samdrub, had been pursued by the authorities after they participated in January 23 protests against Chinese rule.

China asked to prepare for 'war' in Tibet: report - Hindustan Times

Suddenly there is rise in number of news reported on tibet in last couple of months.

I think situation is pretty bad in tibet.

So bharat verma's prediction is going to be correct about 2012 :devil:
Bharat.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

plz hurry up the rafale deal plz

GOI need to be extra caucious in all this.
it may happen that China will hold GOI respocible for all this.
this can be a reason for attack on India as China has always belived in aggretion instade of reaction.

china's suppression can't be there for ages it will end soon and Tibet will be free.

i am afraid the reality states that china will be as inclined to give up Tibet as India would be to give up Kashmir.

GOI need to be extra caucious in all this.
it may happen that China will hold GOI respocible for all this.
this can be a reason for attack on India as China has always belived in aggretion instade of reaction.

aggression is termed as a reaction . :)
i think you mean dialogue.:)

The Tibetans aren't even armed.... its not a war when the people you are butchering cant even defend themselves.

India better prepare to take in refugees, and call up the reserves to the border. Emergency equipment purchases are going to have to be made in order to reinforce strong points as well.

Dalai lama is fully resonsible for all tragedy in tibetan, but not many years left for him. Now we begin to take iron hand to those insurgent in Tibetan, soft policy is useless. Once the insurgent found, shoot it dead free on fire. Indian dont know what the heck Mr Dalai lama is, he stll dream the combination of politic and religion in Tibetan and treat his people like slaves.

WAR:what: b/w whom???fully armed CCP soldiers and some MONKS who can do noting other than self immolation..give me a break!!

I think we are being too concerned about this..I diont belive ethere will be any war or such thing...at most it might be a largescale protest that the poor Tibetans can demonstrate....they have no capabiliies , rsources and most importnatly..the will or desire to go for a WAR.

Those monk could live a better life without burning themselves, no one force them to do that. Dalai lama sacrifice his subservients to achieve political conspiracy at any cost.

So bharat verma's prediction is going to be correct about 2012 :devil:
Bharat.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

plz hurry up the rafale deal plz

Unless we ask the French to speed up first 80 jets in their country, there's little hope for speedy induction.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Those monk could live a better life without burning themselves, no one force them to do that. Dalai lama sacrifice his subservients to achieve political conspiracy at any cost.

You guys are so paranoid.. Dalai Lama didn't ask the monks to burn themselves. It was their own decision in different parts of the country. If this was suicide bombing attempt, I would understand; but they burnt themselves in protest because of your policies. This was their own sad state.

Here's the thing; they don't want your glittering buildings or dazzling roads or cars in exchange for their beliefs and spirituality.

You will not understand this because you've lost that part of your history to get even the basic concept behind this.

Unless we ask the French to speed up first 80 jets in their country, there's little hope for speedy induction.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

You guys are so paranoid.. Dalai Lama didn't ask the monks to burn themselves. It was their own decision in different parts of the country. If this was suicide bombing attempt, I would understand; but they burnt themselves in protest because of your policies. This was their own sad state.

Here's the thing; they don't want your glittering buildings or dazzling roads or cars in exchange for their beliefs and spirituality.

You will not understand this because you've lost that part of your history to get even the basic concept behind this.
Tibetan is part of china with no doubt. If anyone don't like what happening there, just leave. This is a core interest of china, no compromise made. The monk burning himself is induced by Dalai Lama, deadly sure. Any one want to get Tibetan independent is a criminal. We are not going to ruin the glamour culture of tibet, You have no saying before you get there for find out.

Back
Top Bottom