What's new

China asked to prepare for 'war' in Tibet: report

Another piece of cheap sensational journalism. "War" is just a metaphor here and the Chinese expression just really means "confront", "struggle". The journalist just twisted it so enough people will jump into it.

Dalai Lama has renounced political life long back. His guidance is only on spiritual aspects. Have you even attended one of His speeches or just memorize lines of what the CCP tells you for your online discussions? I am a Vajrayana Buddhist and have attended His discourses. NEVER has he mentioned you Reds.

Everytime His discourse comprises of only key aspects: Simplicity, contentment, peace and inner enlightenment.

I don't know what's wrong with you Reds blaming him left right and center. You are a normal citizen of China; why don't you visit and see for yourself? You don't have to tell your government for the worry of persecution. Just visit and see for yourself.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

The same applies for you; don't meddle in our internal problems or you will be equally responsible for the fallout of tensions.
Buddha will tell you what kind of person Dalai Lama is after you dead.

Another piece of cheap sensational journalism. "War" is just a metaphor here and the Chinese expression just really means "confront", "struggle". The journalist just twisted it so enough people will jump into it.

This should be the end of this thread.

That's an important issue.

You should take it up with our 294 megatons of nukes, 5000+ aircraft, 10000+ tanks, 2.2 million soldiers and 62 subs.

Oh, there's no issue anymore I see.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............. You are really funny CD. those megatons off nukes & aircrafts & tanks & ur soldiers & ur subs, can not even scare Vietnam, and you are talking about us.

And including your PLA, CCP, the whole world knows that your all those stuffs are without guarantee (just like chinese toys). Lolllllll.......... thats why your PLA is not taking any risk.

O my God in cannot stop laughing............ what if they launch a missile against India & it fall back immediately after taking off (like phusky bomb).

Those un-tested arms must be scaring sh*t out of poor Chinese soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom