What's new

China approaches Japanese navy destroyer

Sorry, we don't have enforced conscription here. In fact, it is very difficult to get into the armed forces, unlike in some countries where large bonuses must be paid to Hispanics and blacks to get them to sign up as infantry grunts, while the Air Force and other safe jobs are reserved primarily for whites.

However, colleges do reject people frequently.
Epic fail. Conscription does not mean everyone must be enlisted. In fact, conscription give the government even greater leeway in who to enlist and who to reject. For US, the military must compete with the civilian world for the same pool. And please spare everyone the cheap racial slander. The majority of the US military is still overwhelmingly white. When you have to resort to this, everyone know you have no arguments have, conscript reject.

Epic fail. Conscription does not mean everyone must be enlisted. In fact, conscription give the government even greater leeway in who to enlist and who to reject. For US, the military must compete with the civilian world for the same pool. And please spare everyone the cheap racial slander. The majority of the US military is still overwhelmingly white. When you have to resort to this, everyone know you have no arguments have, conscript reject.

sorry, there's no conscription enforced in China and we have an all volunteer military, but there was in the US and there still is in US allied states.

You're being intellectually dishonest. "White" doesn't mean much, because many Hispanics are considered "white".

sorry, there's no conscription enforced in China and we have an all volunteer military, but there was in the US and there still is in US allied states.
Conscription mean enforced. If the government say 'Go', the person got no choice.

You're being intellectually dishonest. "White" doesn't mean much, because many Hispanics are considered "white".
Yeah...We all can see your true selves: Racists. The lot of you.

naive fanboy is itching for a fight, I doubt he can even stand face to face to (most) us in reality.

telling signs of a victim of childhood bullying.

Why are they serval threads on China attacking other nations all started by Chinese members too

japan will get wiped off the face of this map if they go to war with china.

you need to stop sniffing agent orange my friend.

i don't understand why some Chinese members (*cof* sinochallenge *cof*) want to wage war, man, we don't go though against anyone since 1866, why can't you do the same?
I wouldn't like to see beautiful cities in my country or nice places of my neighboors being destroyed because of some beliscist useless will.
(Except if we wage war against Paraguay or Bolívia, they deserve a kick in the ***)

i don't understand why some Chinese members (*cof* sinochallenge *cof*) want to wage war, man, we don't go though against anyone since 1866, why can't you do the same?
I wouldn't like to see beautiful cities in my country or nice places of my neighboors being destroyed because of some beliscist useless will.
(Except if we wage war against Paraguay or Bolívia, they deserve a kick in the ***)

Dude, r u kidding me?

Its in their constitution. And gives every chinese citizen the right to wage war against others or occupy others territories.

Wotever u say here, is just waste.

:lol: yeah this coming from a 2nd rate country that dont even have independent foreign policy.

Please dont revel your true IQ with such posts. CCP has certified you to have 150 IQ.

India has a foreign policy, while china has none, they simply give warnings and disturb others.

I urged member not to reply sino challenger............i think he didn t get the pocket money so

logged in to PDF and posted bull$hit thread (50 cents) per post

He must ve 12-15 post in this thread that is........7.5 $ approximately.

I urged member not to reply sino challenger............i think he didn t get the pocket money so

logged in to PDF and posted bull$hit thread (50 cents) per post

He must ve 12-15 post in this thread that is........7.5 $ approximately.

LOL Are you a CCP tax man? Come on give him a break, he has 4 kid at home.

Back
Top Bottom