What's new

China approaches Japanese navy destroyer

see..sino is a clever one..we're posting in his stupid thread..it is already page 4...stop posting ASAP...

lol you and your arrogance.... what will you do with those nuke.....no matter how many nukes you got..... an single nuke can lead another world war witch results end of man's day in planet earth.... really are you guys really humans or not........ cheap attitude.... don't you guys come to 2012 instead hanging around 1962.... do you forget how Japanese made you guys cry......

Dude, r u talking to a human?

As long as people like these live on this planet, it costs others lives.

The term 'attack' got a whole new different meaning. The thread opener should have used the word 'Buzzinga'. :lol:

We will keep the routine of the military drill in the West Pacific Ocean for sure.

SinoChallenger:

I urge you to refrain from such troll posts.

They do nothing helpful and everything harmful.

Do not sink to the level of Koreans and Indians.

SinoChallenger:

I urge you to refrain from such troll posts.

They do nothing helpful and everything harmful.

Do not sink to the level of Koreans and Indians.

definitely he can't ..... please don't degrade us by comparing some war monger-er.... who always talking about smashing or nuking small countries... always showing one missile, jet, and an Photoshopped pic of destroyed cities(manila, Hanoi, Delhi.....) .... except fan boys or false no body posting threads or pics like sino challenger......

after reading his posts and threads i started feeling negative about you guys, before that i liked your culture, martial arts, and the way of your growth.... but he just degrading every thing in pdf...

definitely he can't ..... please don't degrade us by comparing some war monger-er.... who always talking about smashing or nuking small countries... always showing one missile, jet, and an Photoshopped pic of destroyed cities(manila, Hanoi, Delhi.....) .... except fan boys or false no body posting threads or pics like sino challenger......

after reading his posts and threads i started feeling negative about you guys, before that i liked your culture, martial arts, and the way of your growth.... but he just degrading every thing in pdf...

I am not sure if he is a Korean false flag or not, but I don't like to accuse people of false flagging, and will just assume he's just too excited.

We know all the Chinese boys here are conscript rejects. We can also safely assume that the louder any talk of war and how tough China is, the severity of the rejection must have been epic.

I am not sure if he is a Korean false flag or not, but I don't like to accuse people of false flagging, and will just assume he's just too excited.

Im not accusing him as false flagger.... Lot more Indians don't consider China as enemy... forget about media.... we liked your culture, movies...... As you r moving ahead in Asia.... should make matured statements instead of laughing on others problems... the way you move with others should reflect your great culture.... US settled its problem with others that is why US able to concentrate on other regions... If you are trying to threatening every one.... You can't minimize the influence of US in this region...

We know all the Chinese boys here are conscript rejects. We can also safely assume that the louder any talk of war and how tough China is, the severity of the rejection must have been epic.

Sorry, conscription implies that military service is mandatory, just like it was for the US during the Vietnam War, when many young Americans were escaping to Canada just so they didn't have to go to Vietnam and become war criminals.

Sorry, conscription implies that military service is mandatory, just like it was for the US during the Vietnam War, when many young Americans were escaping to Canada just so they didn't have to go to Vietnam and become war criminals.
We do not have compulsory military service today. And even during the Vietnam War, the rate of compliance is far above that of non-compliance. Try again, conscript reject.

We do not have compulsory military service today. And even during the Vietnam War, the rate of compliance is far above that of non-compliance. Try again, conscript reject.

Sorry, we don't have enforced conscription here. In fact, it is very difficult to get into the armed forces, unlike in some countries where large bonuses must be paid to Hispanics and blacks to get them to sign up as infantry grunts, while the Air Force and other safe jobs are reserved primarily for whites.

However, colleges do reject people frequently.

The problem is not China or India or even their respective netizens , rather the anonymous of internet cultures. Sometimes a debate starts out as easy and cordial and because of differences of opinions and becomes heated at times. It happens in real life and fist fights often occurred. But here in the forums there are no such deterrence of physical confrontations so people are tend to more bravo to challenge the others. As domino it expands to group against group for solidarity. These animosities carry to the next debate and continued to expand. The younger age for some tend to be a factor too.

This culture also reflexes the real life political scenes of alliances. So no country group is guilty free in this aspect. There is nothing anyone, including the Mods, can do about it, except to minimize those animosities by ridding certain languages.

Back
Top Bottom