What's new

China All Su-35 news

time has chang ,we dont need this aircraft because we have better one.

The article is about Russian wants to sell this SU-35 to China, it is Russian marketing for for much wanted money to further fund their future stealth fighters. Whether China will accept the offer is not known.

Since Russia is building the PAK-FA, Su-35 is considered only a stop gap fighter, or an advance fighter for countries not able to afford stealth fighters, it will also be a future major export jet of Russia for earning foreign exchange.

China's J-XX will be more advance, and further development of J-10 and J-11 incorporating J-XX technology may have similar capabilities of SU-35. It will be waste of funds to buy and there will be more logistic/maintainance burden with another type of advance fighter.

And don't forget J-XX, that is the most crucial of all.

And that, too.

Even if China orders the Su-35, it would take at least 4-5 years for fully delivery. By that time, J-13 and J-14 stealth fighter would be in service.

China doesn't need Su-35. If China should import anything from Russia, it should be the the Tu-160 Bomber.

One is a stealth and light fighter while the other is a heavy non-stealth fighter. Not exactly the best of comparison there.

This entails which plane I buy given the choices b/w the two!!

By the way this isn't what I say; I just quoted Carlo Kopp....though in the coming replies to this I speculate a heavy usage of word bias by our US oriented men

Some Chinese members here need to calm down.

The Su-35BM is a mighty fine bird. China should buy cause

a) It's a top range and quality flanker that could help fill the stop gap till the J-XX sees the light of day.

b) Possible engine tech transfer could be very attractive.

c) We're sitting on a mountain of dollars.

let's build more advance stuff. f35, su 35...i mean ca'mon. they will run out of gas after some time.

build a jet fighter that can travel 20-30 times speed of sound and can go into space and than come back to earth. now that is the advance technology.

Some Chinese members here need to calm down.

The Su-35BM is a mighty fine bird. China should buy cause

a) It's a top range and quality flanker that could help fill the stop gap till the J-XX sees the light of day.

b) Possible engine tech transfer could be very attractive.

c) We're sitting on a mountain of dollars.

It is wasteful to purchase these birds when we have J-XX in the corner, this isn't 1990s anymore.

It is wasteful to purchase these birds when we have J-XX in the corner, this isn't 1990s anymore.

Lin is giving unprincipled protection to 112 for years,they didn't learn from the mistakes,but instead is still slack in production management ,AF probably just want to give them a lesson

su 35 is a beautiful aircraft. china should take the opportunity and buy it. They can do the same thing they did with su27/ J11B. produce a couple with full ToT than replicate it and call it J12B. :)

Su-35 is the most closest thing to Mki's and often called as twin brothers ,China should go for su-35 and master it ,try to learn the strengths and weakness so they can exploit the weakness of mki's in case of war .

Also the type of economic boom China is having ,buying 50-60 of these su-35's will not make much difference also the platform shares similarities with Su-30MKK in service with PLAAF so pilot training or maintaining will not be a much of issue.

And Su-35 will provide PLAAF pilots with TVC platform and little inside of the TVC technology to Chinese engineers which can later be used to incorporate TVS in locally made engines

These are all pluses

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom