What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

qYCPo.jpg

FSdn7.jpg

4VVax.jpg

Clearest partial view of J-20 side-weapon bay internal structure

UlTNH.jpg

[Note: Thank you to "Mpleio" for the pictures and "Kroko" for the link.]

You mean leaning backward and forward instead of inward and outward? Since they are both outward facing to me from the centreline.

Yes that is what I meant. The vertical stabilizers on the J-20 sweep backward while the vertical stabilizers on the F-22 sweep forward.

Also note that the vertical stabilizers on the F-22 are much larger than those on the J-20. This also contribute to the longer appearance of the J-20.

Yes that is what I meant. The vertical stabilizers on the J-20 sweep backward while the vertical stabilizers on the F-22 sweep forward.

Also note that the vertical stabilizers on the F-22 are much larger than those on the J-20. This also contribute to the longer appearance of the J-20.
Say what...???

off topic
i apologize to all people who feel uncomfortable after reading post #92. im really really sorry, not all Chinese people r like that. though many "thank you" from Chinese member under this "useful" post.

still far too less if it plans to enter service in 2017, unless there are 3 more times unkonw flights up to today
I don't know why you have 2017 in mind, but the time frame for service is no earlier than 2018. There is an average of more than 4 flight tests per month which is decent, considering it takes time to analyze the test data and make adjustments.

I don't know why you have 2017 in mind, but the time frame for service is no earlier than 2018. There is an average of more than 4 flight tests per month which is decent, considering it takes time to analyze the test data and make adjustments.

F-22 conducted more than 3000 flights, Rafale had roughly the same, even J-20 conducting 10 flights a month, 120 a year, 840 flights unil 2018, giving it a liner increase to over 1200 flights are still not enough for a 5th gen fighter```i hope CAC will build more j-20s for the test`

Back
Top Bottom