What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

I don't need a rediculous explanation, the people at Sukhoi have already stated that they are working on radar blockers--and if that is hard for you to swollow than look no further than the F-117, and silent eagle both utalize radar blockers.
Cool video's i bet Chinese teenagers are drooling over it.

radar blocker isnt the perfect way to reduce emission from blades, F-117 is decades old design, besides its inlets are located on the top of the fuslage, a considering amount of radio signal has been deflected or obsorbed by the lower part of the fuslage.

and also S-inlet isnt a peice of easy job, the requirement of the materials used on that particuler part is very rigid. all of 5th gen fighters J-20, F-22 and F-35 using S-inlet and DIS to reduce engine signal emission apart from T-50. U.S.A and China has been doing research on these technologies for long time, but we still fail to see similar R&D done from Russian part.

radar blocker isnt the perfect way to reduce emission from blades, F-117 is decades old design, besides its inlets are located on the top of the fuslage, a considering amount of radio signal has been deflected or obsorbed by the lower part of the fuslage.

and also S-inlet isnt a peice of easy job, the requirement of the materials used on that particuler part is very rigid. all of 5th gen fighters J-20, F-22 and F-35 using S-inlet and DIS to reduce engine signal emission apart from T-50. U.S.A and China has been doing research on these technologies for long time, but we still fail to see similar R&D done from Russian part.
Why does it have to be 'perfect'? If it reduces the engines' contributorship, it worked.

The problem is that J20 is not Q-5. The using of Canards on J20 is to compensate the maneuverability shortage period while we don't have thrust vectoring in service.
The best method of telling which is better comes to Pak-FA or J-20 depending on endusers' comment and feedback. So stoping bitching around here for quarrelling useless BS. china and Russia should join hand to protect ourlands aganist NATO eastern-oriented expansion. F22 does't only have one opponent PAK-FA, as well as J-20 in real word situation. J-20 only compete with PAK-FA in comercial battle aircraft market, not a real war~my russian friend!
silly Russian and Chinese stop this nonsense, cause the empire will take advantage.

In consder of russian sure will sell PAK-FA to idian, there might be a possible battle between it and J-20. I think this will happen some years later. The problem is weird, russia need china to have its back when it deal with strong NATO.In the meantime Ruassia sells weapons to india in order to tie down China, on the otherhand sells RD-93 engine to pack up Thunder.

the battle result of PAK-FA and J-20 depends on whether deal indian pilot could get enough training from Russia and the possibity and feasibility of Russia replenish the comeponents and parts to india.That's why we chinese insist to build, some guys call it copy and paste engineering ability, our own battle plane by costing so many huaman resouce and cash. That's the point why US don't like us , casue we bing uncertainty infinite possibility to them. You can't gain respect when you don't have know-how and just buying finished products.

He is more than confused, there are many, many factors that effect an aircraft’s performance, yet he is clinging on to the notion that a canard setup is superior to the traditional horizontal stabilizer setup. It’s like throwing a pair of canards on a Q-5, and expecting it to have super maneuverability when in reality it might go from 747 performance to 737 performance. With the advent of a quality FTW systems that are in sync with TV, canards are redundant if not worthless. In some aircraft canards are not there because of choice but because of necessity as in the case of nose heavy aircraft.
you sound very ameture on this part. design a fighter is not drawing a fancy picture, every bit of the aircraft design is accountable. and it says very clear on CAC that their prime objective is to make a 5th gen (4th in chinese) plane with advanced areodynamics that can balance out lagged engine techs.

and it is also the common sense canard config is not very controllable as convensional design, it requires very complicated computer control system to assist the pilot, CAC or any other design teams wouldnt apply canard just for the sake of adding canard, there must be signifficent fissible adcantages for them to do so.

where are weapon bays
attachment.php

su-35 vs pakfa
PAK%20FA%20SU35.jpg

pakfa vs f-22
weapons-bay.jpg

j-20
230882_220561257971114_171070442920196_936950_4794952_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

f-35
0000012b4532b60265a44129007f000000000001.F35%20weapons%20bay%20open.jpg

Why does it have to be 'perfect'? If it reduces the engines' contributorship, it worked.
can you work out the percentage amount will be reduced by blocker and the percentage of signal been blocked by s-inlet and DIS? you cant```

and also why doesnt F-22 and F-35 uses blockers rather than those extreemly difficult s-inlet and DIS?
its like you can effectively kill enemies with bolt action rifles why using automatic assault rifles?

And according to reliable domestic source, President Gilani is talking about purchasing J-20 in the future, and recieve highly active feedback from China goverment in his latest vist in China .

And according to reliable domestic source, President Gilani is talking about purchasing J-20 in the future, and recieve highly active feedback from China goverment in his latest vist in China .
where I couldnt find any, other than some random forum rummors

I shall make final conclusion, PAK-FA is a aircraft to rope indian in. Another ripp-off senario is gonna happen!!!! Russia shall have something better stuff than PAK-FA, they still hide it for up-keeping military superiority. PITTY indians~

the main problem of China is we have lot's of technical analyser indulging in exaggeration other than pragmatic smart politician with brace heart, that's why Vietnam don't fear us~

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

just like a goup of Lions led by sheep

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

i'm sure i'm a highflyer not a crap

don't every time telling us China is layouting a very complicated political arrangement to copy with those who everytime provoking us. To tell someone what he doing is wrong is to bang him deadly, not protesting always by ministry of foreign affairs. hawk is not welcomed in China culture and political surrounding, and i'm the one. Chinese talk too much do less, so let Vietnam laugh us .....

Back
Top Bottom