What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

also j-10b will have DSI which will reduce its weight and make it more manuoverable

also j-10b will have DSI which will reduce its weight and make it more manuoverable
of course all the redesign and addition of such features are for the purpose of making an aircraft more agile

here my concern is that can,t we get at least a squadron of j-10A before j-10B/fc-20 enters in service in 2014-15 because 5 years are too much and after reading cold start doctrine i am really worried about that factor because our f-16 are also going to start undergoing MLU this year with only 18 f-16 block 52 and some jf-17 it will be really atough job to stop enemy thrust .... so counter that there should some j-10a to cover the airs

here my concern is that can,t we get at least a squadron of j-10A before j-10B/fc-20 enters in service in 2014-15 because 5 years are too much and after reading cold start doctrine i am really worried about that factor because our f-16 are also going to start undergoing MLU this year with only 18 f-16 block 52 and some jf-17 it will be really atough job to stop enemy thrust .... so counter that there should some j-10a to cover the airs

PAF didnt like J-10A as it lacked different thngs and was not upto PAF's mark thats why Paf upgraded J-10A as FC-20 according to her requirments

Btw that is also worrying for me just a handful of jf-17 that still is in earlier stages lacking IRF and othr thngs F-16 are also going for MLU and structural upgrade it will thn left Paf with ancient mirages and f-7

There is a high possibility that FC-20 will be in the PAF before 2014-15 as Chinese are negotiating the Russians regarding the Engine issue.

There is a high possibility that FC-20 will be in the PAF before 2014-15 as Chinese are negotiating the Russians regarding the Engine issue.

it will take time coz PAF is not inducting J-10 A rather its upgrade variant Fc-20 which has to undergo various flight tests so u cant expect them to enter service before 2015, as the example of jf-17 is infront of u even after flight testing in 2003 it had to undergo various prototype tests and it took 7 years to get to the poiunt where they are at present and still not any squardon of jf-17

it will take time coz PAF is not inducting J-10 A rather its upgrade variant Fc-20 which has to undergo various flight tests so u cant expect them to enter service before 2015, as the example of jf-17 is infront of u even after flight testing in 2003 it had to undergo various prototype tests and it took 7 years to get to the poiunt where they are at present and still not any squardon of jf-17

JF-17 is delayed even by PAF's own schedule. Whatever internet theories we might come up with regarding PAF not liking J-10A and requesting for J-10B, the J-10A has the West scared, comparing it to an early block F-16 which is currently going even further upgrades to be comparable to Block 52. Pakistan jumped on the wrong horse.

JF-17 is delayed even by PAF's own schedule. Whatever internet theories we might come up with regarding PAF not liking J-10A and requesting for J-10B, the J-10A has the West scared, comparing it to an early block F-16 which is currently going even further upgrades to be comparable to Block 52. Pakistan jumped on the wrong horse.

so u mean to say PAF needed to get J-10A rather J-10B

Back
Top Bottom