What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Yeah at present that seems the case but with the pace India is builiding its AF i will not surprise if PAF decide to raise some new squadrons i.e. get more budget.

If Zardari remain in the office Pakistan may end up losing a squadron.

My Dream PAF/PN Inventory 2020.
Pakistan Air Force (12 planes per Squadron)
6 sqdns of F-16s (block 52 + MLU)
10 sqdns of JF-17s
3-6 sqdns of FC-20s
6 Sqdns EF-2000

Pakistan Navy
4 sqdns Rafale
5 sqdns Jf-17s
2 sqdns Mirage Rose III

10 sqdns of JF-17s
3-6 sqdns of FC-20s
6 Sqdns EF-2000

Pakistan Navy
4 sqdns Rafale
5 sqdns Jf-17s
2 sqdns Mirage Rose III

now where did EF and Rafael come into play :rolleyes:
by 2020 PAF must be looking towards J-XX as J-10B and third block of Jf-17 must have met all the requirements of 4.5 generation gap we will be facing soon.. moreover if we get our hands on the F-16s which are being phased out be different countries, it will fill in our quantitative gap after going through MLU.
i think naval version of Jf-17s and Mirage 2009 from UAE makes more sense for PN. btw if India doesnt select F-18s in its MRCA and we press US government (because its completely dependent on Pakistan on war on terror hence very vunerably) we can even get a bunch of F-18s for our navy by 2020. what say?

now where did EF and Rafael come into play :rolleyes:
by 2020 PAF must be looking towards J-XX as J-10B and third block of Jf-17 must have met all the requirements of 4.5 generation gap we will be facing soon.. moreover if we get our hands on the F-16s which are being phased out be different countries, it will fill in our quantitative gap after going through MLU.
i think naval version of Jf-17s and Mirage 2009 from UAE makes more sense for PN. btw if India doesnt select F-18s in its MRCA and we press US government (because its completely dependent on Pakistan on war on terror hence very vunerably) we can even get a bunch of F-18s for our navy by 2020. what say?
Highly unlikely dude I have a feeling that India will go for USA products more and more in the future and as you can see the products which Indians are currently buying are more or less US products so there is more chances even 99% sure that India will go for US products.:cheesy:

Highly unlikely dude I have a feeling that India will go for USA products more and more in the future and as you can see the products which Indians are currently buying are more or less US products so there is more chances even 99% sure that India will go for US products.:cheesy:

very true..
india seem to be shifthing there focus toward US. moreover the US is also trying to penetrate indian market so is offering them the best of there lot.
well hopefull relation and reliance on US will hurt india as badly as it did to us...:D

regards!

J-10's new picture..

getAsset.aspx

This is indeed a kool bird.i dont know why many ppl have objection over PAF to acquire this Aircraft

This is indeed a kool bird.i dont know why many ppl have objection over PAF to acquire this Aircraft

The people who appose Thunder and FC/20 is Because they do not understand this term.

" A bird in a hand is better than 9 in the bush ":pakistan:

657c7ee75567463cb04bc1f7db8374e0._.gif

10 sqdns of JF-17s
3-6 sqdns of FC-20s
6 Sqdns EF-2000

Pakistan Navy
4 sqdns Rafale
5 sqdns Jf-17s
2 sqdns Mirage Rose III
Haha. If you're going to dream, why not dream impossibly big? How's this for big dreaming ?

Air Force
100 Sqd F-22
100 Sqd F-16 Block 90
100 Sqd JF-17 Block III

Navy
100 Sqd F-35
100 Sqd J-11E

I guess we'll have to accelerate our population growth if we're going to have pilots to fly all these aircraft. Let's go boys, get on it.

Haha. If you're going to dream, why not dream impossibly big? How's this for big dreaming ?

Air Force
100 Sqd F-22
100 Sqd F-16 Block 90
100 Sqd JF-17 Block III

Navy
100 Sqd F-35
100 Sqd J-11E

I guess we'll have to accelerate our population growth if we're going to have pilots to fly all these aircraft. Let's go boys, get on it.

:rofl:..Include J-xx and FIGFA too in your squadrons
:P

Air Force
100 Sqd F-22
100 Sqd F-16 Block 90
100 Sqd JF-17 Block III

Navy
100 Sqd F-35
100 Sqd J-11E

lolz I agree with dreaming big.....but not that big.... I would rather like to see FC-20/JF/F-16 combo. But I rather oppose Navalized Thunders. I think Thunder is not the one for the Sea. We should rather employ FC-20 and Vipers in similar roles. Look We are going to face some very good birds from IN from the sea. With long range weaponary at their disposal I rather think to put one of the best of the best ACs we have. I truly follow the naval practises, I would like to see J-11s looking after seas

Air Force
100 Sqd F-22
100 Sqd F-16 Block 90
100 Sqd JF-17 Block III

Navy
100 Sqd F-35
100 Sqd J-11E

And with this mega-force who will you fight? Rest of world :lol:

100-Sqd of F22 (oh my goodness !)

Another good news, the AESA radar has been finished​

This news have been reported in an news paper run by Chinese military industy:

This news says the AESA for Chinese J-XX has finished, its a X-band AESA radar, developed in 607th research insistitue in Sichuan.

The Vice-commander of China Airforce has been there to accept the radar and praise the team, he said he is very pleased by this news and he think now one of the two challenges (engine and radar) for J-XX have been overcome.

From this news the Airforce plan to not only install this AESA radar on J-XX, but also use it to upgrade their existing 3rd genertaion figthers.

Cross posted from SDF.

Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (one the three top schools in aero-related subjects in China) 's offfical website also post this news:

´´Ð³¬Ô½´Ù·¢Õ¹--¼ÇÖк½¹¤ÒµÀ×µçÔº³¤ÕÅÀ¥»Ô
´´Ð³¬Ô½´Ù·¢Õ¹--¼ÇÖк½¹¤ÒµÀ×µçÔº³¤ÕÅÀ¥»Ô_ÐÐÒµ¾«Ó¢_Öйúº½¿ÕÐÂÎÅÍø

Another good news, the AESA radar has been finished​

This news have been reported in an news paper run by Chinese military industy:

This news says the AESA for Chinese J-XX has finished, its a X-band AESA radar, developed in 607th research insistitue in Sichuan.

The Vice-commander of China Airforce has been there to accept the radar and praise the team, he said he is very pleased by this news and he think now one of the two challenges (engine and radar) for J-XX have been overcome.

From this news the Airforce plan to not only install this AESA radar on J-XX, but also use it to upgrade their existing 3rd genertaion figthers.

Cross posted from SDF.

Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (one the three top schools in aero-related subjects in China) 's offfical website also post this news:

´´Ð³¬Ô½´Ù·¢Õ¹--¼ÇÖк½¹¤ÒµÀ×µçÔº³¤ÕÅÀ¥»Ô
´´Ð³¬Ô½´Ù·¢Õ¹--¼ÇÖк½¹¤ÒµÀ×µçÔº³¤ÕÅÀ¥»Ô_ÐÐÒµ¾«Ó¢_Öйúº½¿ÕÐÂÎÅÍø

old news,i think j10B Xblock will test this radar

@China

Stop using Russian Engine first learn how to make ENGINE and use it in ur Aircrafts.

Back
Top Bottom