What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

A Secret Anechoic Chamber for Chinese Fighters

Beijing, Jan 04 (China Defense Mashup Report by Johnathan Weng) — This photo displays a semi-opening anechoic microwave chamber for PLA Air Force Fighter dome and fire-control radar studies. The exact location of this chamber is unknown, but the pyramidal RAM and a combat aircraft nose dome can be seen. Perhaps this chanmber is used for J-11B fighter fire-control radar development.

1958252cbf23dffadf910a04ee42fb68.jpg

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME JF-17 AND J-10 COMPARISON WITH AIRCRAFTS

THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN FIND EVERY WHERE IN THIS FORUM.
PERHAPS IT IS SOMETHING THAT DONT ENDS UP RESULTING MUCH GOOD! I MEAN IF WE CAN JUST DISCUSS THE SPECS AND SHARE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT A SYSTEM WE USUALLY GET MORE CREDIABLE INFORMATION WHEREAAS WHEN THREADS TURN INTO A A VS B SORT OF THING IT USUALLY TURNS FANBOISH:agree:!!

AND YES, I HOPE AFTER GOING THROUGH THE ENTIRE POST YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT HOW AKWARD IT IT TO GO THROUGH THIS STYLE OR FONT OF POST:D. BROTHER KINDLY AVOIDE THIS AND JUST STICK TO normal lowercase font :),

regards!
REGARDS!

what is that thing around the engine,,

sort of some grip or stand!! can anyone tell what it is???

regards!

these seem to be the pics of older J10 or what you can say J10 A as they do not have DSI intaake and the shark fin tail housing some sensors is also missing!

regards!

Seems like flight testing of some sort of EW/ECM pod. Radar Warning Receiver perhaps?
arsalanaslam123, it's most assuredly a J-10A.
aimarraul, can you provide more information regarding these pictures?

Edit
900 posts! Man I talk too much.

Seems like flight testing of some sort of EW/ECM pod. Radar Warning Receiver perhaps?

Edit

spin chute,just started this test since early this year
J-10B is already equipped with different RWR

Last edited:

thanks for the pics wangrong but still they need clarification on what it is doing on the J10??

regards!

Edit

Spin Chute
A safety device designed to prevent the loss of aircraft in spin conditions. Under some circumstances, pilots cannot recover from spins using normal controls. It these instances, the spin chute is deployed, thus "breaking" the spin and enabling the pilot to recover.

thanks for the pics wangrong but still they need clarification on what it is doing on the J10??

regards!

J10#1003 is a testing bird

When the airplane enters the tail spin time, turns on the tail spin recovery umbrella. The airplane recovers the tail spin under umbrella's function to use

all new birds must do this testing before the Initial Operational Capability (IOC)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom