What's new

Charsadda: ANP leader Farooq Khan targeted in bomb blast

ANP members had spoken very bluntly against the taliban during their government when they were give full protection from government and now when they are coming down to public for asking for votes they ere being targeted by them.

this should stop, I mean if ANP is targeted in this fashion and the attacks are not controlled, this is equal to pre-poll rigging... totally unacceptable...

need security for ANP leaders and workers...

ANP members had spoken very bluntly against the taliban during their government when they were give full protection from government and now when they are coming down to public for asking for votes they ere being targeted by them.

this should stop, I mean if ANP is targeted in this fashion and the attacks are not controlled, this is equal to pre-poll rigging... totally unacceptable...

I m not saying that they should go out shooting the targets, but adequate and accurate information is their job that can foil the attacks, @nuclearpak is saying that it isnt their job.

totally wrong to say the bold part.

Falana banda tamkanay ko marnay ja raha hay falani jagah per baitha hay jao aur ja ker paker lo, is it what you're expecting? Divine revelation I would call it! Even Americans lack that luxury.

Info gleaned at first is as slim as an atom, it actually passes through various phases and then it takes the size of a football. In very few cases you get immaculate information. Guys who intrigue are not you or me!

Last edited by a moderator:

need security for ANP leaders and workers....

i m also of same mind because murder of a single human being is the murder whole humanity

Wow So many people who i actually thought had a Brain , are unfortunately not using it.

I am so puzzled at times , When ISI starts to Capture terrorists every one cry's Missing Person, Missing Person , without even realizing What the hell you are saying , you go with the flow of the wind never even try to think if you are right or Wrong.

did you know ISI did tell KPK police that an attack will happen on Haroon Bilour , so they better take measures , This is their job , they did it , now it is the incompetent Police who failed & yet the blame falls on ISI.

I Give Up Trying to Convince some block heads that ISI is not the monster you think it is , it is actually the shield who is saving your sorry A*ses time & again.

so Please go ahead , Blame ISI for every thing , Blame ISI for your own Incompetence , Blame ISI for loadshedding , Blame ISI for your Failed Democracy .

Just Remember , Dont Cry later , when wolf actually comes & there will no one standing behind you.

Falana banda tamkanay ko marnay ja raha hay falani jagah per baitha hay jao aur ja ker paker lo, is it what you're expecting? Divine revelation I would call it! Even Americans lack that luxury.

Info gleaned at first is as slim as an atom, it actually passes through various phases and then it takes the size of a football. In very few cases you get immaculate information. Guys who intrigue are not you or me!

you guys sure live 1400 years back... I am glad i live in 21th century :)

enjoy your epic life..

you guys sure live 1400 years back... I am glad i live in 21th century :)

enjoy your epic life..

You my friend certainly didn't get anything out of what being implied! Anyway, good luck with the palantir that you guys have in 21st century! :)

You my friend certainly didn't get anything out of what being implied! Anyway, good luck with the palantir that you guys have in 21st century! :)

you too enjoy your camel ride.... :)

History has told us that if you will kill your own people than they will strike back and even worse can happen like what happened with Bangladesh we lost huge part of our country

History has told us how big of hypocrats are the religious parties are , these mad fanatics are solely responsible and are directly or indirectly responsible for the killing of over 50000 ( Fifty thousand Pakistanis) .. hundred and thousands of Afghans and thousands of Indians over these years. One thing for sure never ever trust a mullah and religious parties or mullahs

History has told us how big of hypocrats are the religious parties are , these mad fanatics are solely responsible and are directly or indirectly responsible for the killing of over 50000 ( Fifty thousand Pakistanis) .. hundred and thousands of Afghans and thousands of Indians over these years. One thing for sure never ever trust a mullah and religious parties or mullahs

religious people and parties have fought for Pakistan and defended it secular traitors like mqm and PPP have sold Pakistan and destroyed it

religious people and parties have fought for Pakistan and defended it secular traitors like mqm and PPP have sold Pakistan and destroyed it

record says otherwise religious parties and fanatics opposed the idea of Pakistan from day 1 , secular parties were accused in the times of ****** mullah regimes of traitor but later to be proved completly innocent for eg : jinnahpur - accused MQM and PPP - Al Zolfiqar etc etc , its the religious fanatics and their parties who have never been accounted for their misdeeds except that every one has been prosecuted. Recently its the religious fanatics who have managed to murder 50000 pakistanis and behead our soldiers ... its the religious fanatics who are also accused of spoiling the sovernity of our land by inviting foriegn jihadis. The list goes on and on.

Back
Top Bottom