What's new

Chaos, stone pelting and rasta roko: Shiv Sainiks take to the streets in Pune

common guys....dont i hv right to.troll...
u are treating me as if i am nt from india.....

Troll when you need to, not unnecessarily, and especially not in situations like these. Situations wherein kids are beaten up, and our property destroyed. Besides, it's hard to read between the lines when there aren't that many to read between to start with. Please be clear about your stand, thank you.

Troll when you need to, not unnecessarily, and especially not in situations like these. Situations wherein kids are beaten up, and our property destroyed. Besides, it's hard to read between the lines when there aren't that many to read between to start with. Please be clear about your stand, thank you.
look buddy.... if u are so concern abt it...then why u vote for shiv sena in the 1st place....
dont whine when once u vote for ur fav. political party and later when it show its true color....
even the voting % of mumbai was 37% ...... and now u cry abt it...
i won't have to take lessons on.what i need to post and what not....neither i am here to show my stand to u and win a confidence vote from u.....so, better stop quoting me...

look buddy.... if u are so concern abt it...then why u vote for shiv sena in the 1st place....
dont whine when once u vote for ur fav. political party and later when it show its true color....
even the voting % of mumbai was 37% ...... and now u cry abt it...
i won't have to take lessons on.what i need to post and what not....neither i am here to show my stand to u and win a confidence vote from u.....so, better stop quoting me...

Look "buddy", you can't expect not to get quoted when you post conflicting words, and then say you're trolling, when it is clear what your true colours are. :) You don't know whom I voted for, or what party I voted for, so quit BSing around with half baked info. One other thing, as a citizen, I have every right to express my opinion, both in real life, and on the internet, so zip it while you still can.

Look "buddy", you can't expect not to get quoted when you post conflicting words, and then say you're trolling, when it is clear what your true colours are. :) You don't know whom I voted for, or what party I voted for, so quit BSing around with half baked info. One other thing, as a citizen, I have every right to express my opinion, both in real life, and on the internet, so zip it while you still can.
so the exact rights belong to me too....so dont frown when other use their rights...
i may nt know for what political party u voted...but the winners....shiv shanik politicians with huge margin speaks a lot.....
u are a mumbaikar ....and most mumbaikar dont go to vote....and if u are one of them..then its again ur mistake....:)

@levina i don't think those pictures are available on Internet now :)
Oh I had completely forgotten that the pic had been removed by FB.
Thanks anyway.

so the exact rights belong to me too....so dont frown when other use their rights...
i may nt know for what political party u voted...but the winners....shiv shanik politicians with huge margin speaks a lot.....
u are a mumbaikar ....and most mumbaikar dont go to vote....and if u are one of them..then its again ur mistake....:)
Just after reading your first post I knew you were trolling.
But you should have been clear about your stance. You confused the members with your views and now jhelooo!

Anddd you had to troll on my thread??? :pissed::pissed::pissed:

Last edited:
Oh I had completely forgotten that the pic had been removed by FB.
Thanks anyway.

Just after reading your first post I knew you were trolling.
But you should have been clear about your stance. You confused the members with your views and now jhelooo!

Anddd you had to troll on my thread??? :pissed::pissed::pissed:
hehehe.....
koi nai... ye sab to hota rahta hai....
waise....why dont u apply for a membership for shiv sena...:P

Techie beaten to death in Pune; 7 men of Hindu outfit held
PTI | Jun 4, 2014, 04.41PM IST
36053814.cms
Police have arrested seven persons in this regard under sections 302 (murder), 307 (attempt to murder) and 147 (rioting) of Indian Penal Code.
Text resize:AAA
PUNE: A 28-year-old software professional was bludgeoned to death allegedly by seven persons with suspected links to a Hindu outfit near here, police said on Wednesday.

The murder of Shaikh Mohasin Sadiq, who hailed from Solapur and was a resident of Hadapsar, on Monday night sparked tension in the area, they said.

The trigger for the attack was apparently uploading of derogatory pictures of warrior king Shivaji and late Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray on Facebook, which led to a protest bandh on Sunday.

Police have arrested seven persons in this regard under sections 302 (murder), 307 (attempt to murder) and 147 (rioting) of Indian Penal Code.

They are said to be linked to Hindu Rashtra Sena. Sadiq worked in the IT department of a textile firm in the city.

He was thrashed with sticks at Bankar Colony by the accused and succumbed to his injuries during treatment at a nearby hospital, police said.

Two other youths too had been attacked and injured in stone throwing at the same spot on the same night, according to police.

Police said the case was handed over to Crime Branch and they have appealed to citizens not to believe or spread rumours as the situation is peaceful.

Security has been beefed up in the area.

Modi effect,,, the right wing hindu's have a free hand now with massa in power

The Modi effect? :lol: Stop BSing when you don't know what's what. Oh bugger...why bother with the dim ones anyway.

Next ...

Modi, gets elected ........................... a few days later hindu extremists are rioting on the streets of india

Elect an extremist and this is what you get

Modi, gets elected ........................... a few days later hindu extremists are rioting on the streets of india

Elect an extremist and this is what you get

Talk sense, and maybe you'll get more than just this....NEXT...

Back
Top Bottom