What's new

Changing Colonial era Names (Philippines, Indonesia)

Should the Philippines and Indonesia be renamed?

• Total voters
Oh~ I am sorry I didn't know that you blind ignorant bastard bullsxiter are the owner of this forum who has the authority to decide who can talk and who cannot :omghaha:.

Hey I just have a great idea, how about I pretend to be an ignorant idiot like you, tell nonsense and claim that the name of the PH was named after a ultra les ugly hooker. Oh and mind that I didn't ask for your opinion, don't you dare correct me~ :smart:

"sigh* How I miss the day I slap your ugly face and hear your ignorant piggy barking~

You wrote alot of stuff but means nothing

what are you talking about?

Talking about one of the names of Indonesia...!!! The kingdom was based in Sumatra and covered the much of Indonesia and Malay lands!! It was a name forgotton long after.!! In various insciptions In india, Indonesia is mentioned as Sri Vijaya!!

Talking about one of the names of Indonesia...!!! The kingdom was based in Sumatra and covered the much of Indonesia and Malay lands!! It was a name forgotton long after.!! In various insciptions In india, Indonesia is mentioned as Sri Vijaya!!

But if we were about to call Indonesia as Sri Vijaya based on its area of reign, isn't more legit if we use "Majapahit"? The Kingdom's reign covered almost all of today's Indonesian territory and much of Malay peninsula until southern Thailand.

800px-majapahit-map.jpg

Compared to Sri Vijaya's area of reign..

SrivijayaEmpireMapJeffMcNeillFlickr.jpg

Then why you don't call your country Cholamandala, Maurya, or anything else first, then we can consider to changing our country name?

For Nufix, enough to feed every stupid people who even don't have anything related to Indonesian History! I had my great grandfather dies in battle of Indonesian revolution for the name of newborn country called Indonesia even he doesn't have an Indonesian blood running within his vein.

I forgot to mention an important fact. Besides the fact that King Philip II was infected with the venereal disease syphiliis and died painfully from gout and other horrible diseases, he also practiced incest and married his niece, Anna of Austria. She was his fourth wife, his marriage was to a first cousin and his second marriage was to a double first cousin asn his third to a distant cousin - nothing strictly wrong with that as its accepted in many cultures, but the uncle-niece marriage is disgusting. His son King Philip III of Spain was born of this uncle-niece union. The Habsburg royal family of Spain and Austria were noted for their incest especially uncle niece marriages.

Inbreeding: Downfall of a Dynasty | LiveScience

Charles II, who was dubbed El Hechizado ("The Hexed"), was the produce of an uncle-niece marriage — Phillip IV with his niece Mariana of Austria. His grandfather Philip III was also born of an uncle-niece marriage — Philip II with his niece Anna of Austria.

King Philip III-

was a racist colonialist imperialist

suffered from the venereal disease syphillis

practiced incest with his niece

Died bedridden with multiple painful diseases and had to defecate through his bed since he could not move

The Philippines seriously needs to be renamed.

I forgot to mention an important fact. Besides the fact that King Philip II was infected with the venereal disease syphiliis and died painfully from gout and other horrible diseases, he also practiced incest and married his niece, Anna of Austria. She was his fourth wife, his marriage was to a first cousin and his second marriage was to a double first cousin asn his third to a distant cousin - nothing strictly wrong with that as its accepted in many cultures, but the uncle-niece marriage is disgusting. His son King Philip III of Spain was born of this uncle-niece union. The Habsburg royal family of Spain and Austria were noted for their incest especially uncle niece marriages.

Inbreeding: Downfall of a Dynasty | LiveScience

King Philip III-

was a racist colonialist imperialist

suffered from the venereal disease syphillis

practiced incest with his niece

Died bedridden with multiple painful diseases and had to defecate through his bed since he could not move

The Philippines seriously needs to be renamed.

Again your in no position to say or ask for change your racist yourself before condemning a person who is died, You should check your own @$$ first

Back
Top Bottom