What's new

Cecil Chaudhary in ICU, has passed away

We are rapidly losing our seniors that were at their peak during the initial part of Pakistani history. Their guidance and expertise is irreplaceable.

Hi,

VCheng---one day it did come to me as a surprise that I am a middle aged senior now and the kids in the family look upto me---and I still thought that my father and my uncles were seniors and I was just a young man----the transition is amazing.

With the warmest of wishes
this just comes to say
hope that you're feeling
much better today

Hope you'll soon be feeling fine
The way you were before
Because things just won't be the same
Until you're well once more

A bright and cheerful get-well wish
especially meant to say,
That many warm and friendly thoughts
are with you every day

All these guys smoked heavily back in those days as it was common. I guess the price is being paid now, sadly.

I am also a smoker:)

On topic, I pray for Sir Cecil Chaudhary from the depth of my heart. May ALLAH grant him health and blessings.

On topic, I pray for Sir Cecil Chaudhary from the depth of my heart. May ALLAH grant him health and blessings.

You should give up smoking!

This is one aspect that the military culture promotes and should not, given its long term effects. Look at CC now. :(

Whoa, did Elmo just have a panic attack? Deleted 25 posts in a go.

Wishing Cecil Chaudhary all the best for recovery!!

Alot of the military smokes!!!

You should give up smoking!

This is one aspect that the military culture promotes and should not, given its long term effects. Look at CC now. :(

But he short term benefits seem to work on it..
After all.. world war 2 was won by the cigarette.
CC's known for his chauvinistic and gung ho attitude .. with lots of mirch-masala for what are mundane events.
Many of those that were his course mates and flew with him testify to that.
But a remember part of PAF history nonetheless.. may he regain his health and good spirits.

Sad news .. may GOD recover his good health and may he have a long life .

Just received an email from Michelle Chaudhry ( Cecil chaudhry's Daughter ) . She informs me that her father has slipped into coma due to oxygen deficiency and she is asking all well wishers to kindly pray for her dad. Let's hope and pray Cecil pulls through this one.

My prayers are with him and his family in this trying time. May he remain comfortable.

CC's known for his chauvinistic and gung ho attitude .. with lots of mirch-masala for what are mundane events.
Many of those that were his course mates and flew with him testify to that.
But a remember part of PAF history nonetheless.. may he regain his health and good spirits.

CC was a great story teller for sure, but he suffered during towards the end of his career due to the rising tide of fundamentalism brought on by Gen Zia. He was another PAF legend brought down by considerations other than merit, just like MM Alam before him. PAF has gone way downhill since, sad to say.

Back
Top Bottom