What's new

Cecil Chaudhary in ICU, has passed away

Sad news for everyone...

Our Hero Cecil Chaudhary is on life support...

May God help him recover and give him health. Amen

pray..

Wish him a speedy recovery. Amen.
Cecil Chaudhary was posted as an instructor in Iraq as te same time as an IAF team of instructors (some known to me) were posted there. They interacted frequently and held him in good regard.

He was involved in an accident I think.

Lean, Laconic and Wolfish, is how an aviation historian once described him, he had the material what fighter jocks are made of. Hope he gets well soon. !!

scan0001.jpg

Sad news for everyone...

Our Hero Cecil Chaudhary is on life support...

May God help him recover and give him health. Amen

pray..

I am so sorry to hear this, and will be praying for him specifically.

I have had the honor of knowing this national hero well. His achievements are legendary and will live on forever.

I am so sorry to hear this, and will be praying for him specifically.

I have had the honor of knowing this national hero well. His achievements are legendary and will live on forever.

@VCheng
With your background, you were well placed to know him. I did hear him described by the IAF pilots in Iraq as a very clear thinking man who was even more clear in his articulations. It seems that his outspokeness did not particularly endear him to the bosses in the PAF.
Anyway the IAF team members esp relished the culinary interactions that they had with him, given that there were certain restrictions otherwise.

@VCheng
With your background, you were well placed to know him. I did hear him described by the IAF pilots in Iraq as a very clear thinking man who was even more clear in his articulations. It seems that his outspokeness did not particularly endear him to the bosses in the PAF.
Anyway the IAF team members esp relished the culinary interactions that they had with him, given that there were certain restrictions otherwise.

I grew up around all three: CC, AS and IB (as well as others). True heroes (and friendly guys to all outside the cockpit!).

Even he is suffering from cancer now. !!

We are rapidly losing our seniors that were at their peak during the initial part of Pakistani history. Their guidance and expertise is irreplaceable.

We are rapidly losing our seniors that were at their peak during the initial part of Pakistani history. Their guidance and expertise is irreplaceable.

It's some what ironic how unlike the clay footed politicians, our military heroes and leaders just blend into the history.

I am not surprised about Cecil's lung problems. The guy was a chain smoker. Hope he recovers soon. I know the family and it is sad news indeed. I was good friends with Cecil's brother Anthony.

I wish him an early recovery. He is a true national hero

Back
Top Bottom