What's new

CD controversy: Abhishek Manu Singhvi quits as Congress spokesperson, parli

Mahesh Bhatt has signed up Abhishek Manu Singhavi against Sunny Leone for a movie... :rofl: :rofl:

Your need to read his statement where he says he has not done anything illegal and then says it was fabricated. I have posted the link below. He was one of the foremost guy bleating in the parliament that the parliament is a sacred place during the Lokpal and then he is assumed to be in his chamber in the court. Before the driver said it was fabricated he took and injunction over it not to be published in the media, and you should really read the IT amendment act using which many have gaged media and social platforms to take down articles or offensive contents... in this case it was offensive for him. His driver and him settled the matter out of court, why? IF he is indeed innocent of not having sex with a colleague in such a controversial manner then why dint he challenge it, a simple fabricated CD would have shown in the tests...
Read: Abhishek Manu Singhvi's statement on his resignation - Documents News - IBNLive

He is a public figure and should hope and cannot have the same privacy as others, that is a fact not on paper but in reality and he was a prominent figure in the law ministry, a leader, I would not like my leaders to screw around at the first opportunity, that too in his office :P

Both statements are made together and meant to be taken together. It wasn't a change of stance as you implied.

Thats not the act that was used here, as you implied.

He did, and registered a police case against the driver. Many matters are often settled out of court for the convenience of both parties. An investigation is on and will show if it was doctored or not.

Thats my point. They have the same rights to privacy we have. The fact that their rights get violated often does not mean that those rights dont exist.

Both statements are made together and meant to be taken together. It wasn't a change of stance as you implied.

Thats not the act that was used here, as you implied.

He did, and registered a police case against the driver. Many matters are often settled out of court for the convenience of both parties. An investigation is on and will show if it was doctored or not.

Thats my point. They have the same rights to privacy we have. The fact that their rights get violated often does not mean that those rights dont exist.

I never said it was a change of stand, please point out where I said so.. I merely said that he said both the things.. and according to the news items, the matter has been settled out of court, who told you the investigation i still on? and source?

Their privacy is less whether you say it gets violated or not is a different matter all together, they have to live with it. Again as I said if they dont want their privacy to be violated so much they should not become a public figure at the first place.

Also tell me, the links were taken down from facebook and twitter immediately tell me how were they taken down so instantly? Media houses were restrained from airing the videos but no court asked them not to report on the issue.. why were NDTV and Times now completely silent till the time AMS did not resign? Paidnews at its best and paid by his party! There were people who kept on posting it, majorly on youtube and other video sites.. and spread around by twitter...

Back
Top Bottom