What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ramadan.png

LOL, 22 hours of fasting. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You guys need to change the fasting laws. It is obviously designed for places with low latitude, in which the day and night hours are fairly balanced.

LOL, 22 hours of fasting. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You guys need to change the fasting laws. It is obviously designed for places with low latitude, in which the day and night hours are fairly balanced.
In rejkavinaknasiunhqerin Iceland there is dawn and sunset so for the muslims living their it sucks if ramadan is in the summer. If there is a location where there is 24 hours of sunlight then they fast according to makkah time or according to the time of the closest city where they have day and night.

@flamer84 @Sinan
Guys, it seems that Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine became one step closer to integrate into EU. It would be awful for Russkies. What's your opinion about it?

Ukraine, Moldova, And Georgia Sign EU Accords

Truth be told integration for them should happen faster than the last candidate which got in-Croatia-it took 12 years.It will be difficult though as it's up to them and is difficult to see them rising from 2-4k per capita Nominal to reasonable standards.Just think that Romania is at 9k per capita with bigger current economic growth in 2013-14 and is considered dirt poor by EU standards.

Still,a good step in the right direction,the russians are allready foaming at the mouth,just saw a bunch of silly threats yesterday.

Truth be told integration for them should happen faster than the last candidate which got in-Croatia-it took 12 years.It will be difficult though as it's up to them and is difficult to see them rising from 2-4k per capita Nominal to reasonable standards.Just think that Romania is at 9k per capita with bigger current economic growth in 2013-14 and is considered dirt poor by EU standards.

Still,a good step in the right direction,the russians are allready foaming at the mouth,just saw a bunch of silly threats yesterday.

May be not a full integration but its should be shown that they're under western wings.

I just came a little high place and weather is completely different than the Antalya city, no air conditioner and I'm not sweating :D

Raining in Ankara..... :( I was supposed to go to pool this weekend. :(

I'm going crazy... nice and sunny weather in weekdays, rainy weather in weekends...

Back
Top Bottom