What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Mate, others sometimes makes small mistakes with their Turkish.... i have yet to see doing a mispell with your Turkish. :)

I think it is amazing for a Turk who born and lived outside Turkey. :)
Nah i also make mistakes. :)

I dont know if i ever mentioned it but im born in Switzerland, at the age of 5 my parents sent me to Turkey so that i can go to School there, i lived 4 years in Turkey and attended the first three School years there, so basically i learned writing and calculating in Turkey.
Thats why i have almost no problem in writing Turkish, speaking is also not bad but i forget some words sometimes, thats the common problem of all Turks living abroad.
Another good side effect of goint to School in Turkey is that i can sing our Hymn.
Turkey.gif

Nah i also make mistakes. :)

I dont know if i ever mentioned it but im born in Switzerland, at the age of 5 my parents sent me to Turkey so that i can go to School there, i lived 4 years in Turkey and attended the first three School years there, so basically i learned writing and calculating in Turkey.
Thats why i have almost no problem in writing Turkish, speaking is also not bad but i forget some words sometimes, thats the common problem of all Turks living abroad.
Another good side effect of goint to School in Turkey is that i can sing our Hymn.
Turkey.gif

I knew that there was something, I get it now. :)
Turkey.gif

i dont get it, do u live in Iran or Azerbaijan?

Yeah , i knew that it would be complicated to explain.

Rmi5 lives in US. Migrated from Iran, but he is an ethnic Azeri, not Persian.

@Nihonjin1051

Did you played all Legend of Zelda games ?

I'm planning to start from beginning but is there a chronological story order bwteen games ? or I can ignore oldest games and start wherever I like ?

Do you have the NES? or SNES? I'd recommend you start with 'The Legend of Zelda' for the NES.

Do you have the NES? or SNES? I'd recommend you start with 'The Legend of Zelda' for the NES.

I have all the necessary emulators, and downloaded roms, but I'm a reluctant about starting the first two games, I mean I don't usually care about outlooks but f,rst two games are visually so sh.t I don't know if I can stand it :D

I have all the necessary emulators, and downloaded roms, but I'm a reluctant about starting the first two games, I mean I don't usually care about outlooks but f,rst two games are visually so sh.t I don't know if I can stand it :D

:lol::tup:

i dont get it, do u live in Iran or Azerbaijan?

None of them, I live in USA :lol: I was living in Iran before immigrating to USA, though.
Anyway, I am Azerbaijani, from both Northern Azerbaijan(Azerbaijan Republic), and Southern Azerbaijan(occupied by Iran). ;)
My avatar is South Azerbaijan flag, and my country flag is north Azerbaijan flag. ;)

ohhhh, i get it now, i was confused by his flag, no wonder he likes the supreme rulers of Iran so much

Yup, our full of love relationship is currently in the fourth base. :lol:

Last edited:
Occupied by Iran since which year?

You like it or not, but this claim will knock your door some day in future, There are 30+ Azerbaijani Turk living in South Azerbaijan, therefore it has a legitimate ground to call it so by Azerbaijani Turks.

You are not an Azerbaijani Turk, and think otherwise; however, Even you cannot claim They are not Turks WHO live in South Azerbaijan, Therefore you have to respect their identity and opinions on their homeland.

... get over it and move on, no place to trolling in this.

Back
Top Bottom