What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Where is this place and why was I not invited :D
You should look at other forum's çay bahcesi thread.
I think you mean a certain tea house, damn i was searching trmiltary
I want to know too. :(
Well i think i know what they believe, they think me and some other members mentioned in a previous post are somehow IRI spies and the members who have not made a post lately have been tricked somehow and have been arrested

@Kaan welcome back ;)
Looks like everyone had fun while I was gone. It was fun reading the iran pkk thread. Reminded me of the good old days on PDF.
--------------------
@Serpentine

I moved yours and rmi5's posts here from the iran pkk thread.
-------___--------------------
Boy you are sad

Çok üzüldüm. Değerli bir kardeşimizdi, huzur içinde yatsın.
Dude on any other forum you would have been banned long ago for insults and inappropriate language. I over looked some of that stuff thanks to your A+ posts besides that day you were trying to tick me off and you know it.
-----___-___---------

@Zarvan no offense for not thanking all of the nice military/history threads you mentioned me in. I was gone for a few days and didn't have intert connection.

Last edited:
Looks like everyone had fun while I was gone. It was fun reading the iran pkk thread. Reminded me of the gold old days on PDF.

I moved yours and rmi5's posts here from the iran pkk thread.
-------___--------------------

Dude on any other forum you would have been banned long ago for insults and inappropriate language. I over looked some of that stuff thanks to your A+ posts besides that day you were trying to tick me off and you know it.
-----___-___---------

@Zarvan no offense for not thanking all of the nice military/history threads you mentioned me in. I was gone for a few days and didn't have intert connection.
LOL, it was really golden :lol:
Anyway, @Kaan @LegionnairE please stop it. Both of you are good members. legion is a well-informed person but uses a harsh language ;) kaan is also a good mod but he too much tries to correct language of members ;) both of you need to do some compromise and finish your useless debate ;)

LOL, it was really golden :lol:
Anyway, @Kaan @LegionnairE please stop it. Both of you are good members. legion is a well-informed person but uses a harsh language ;) kaan is also a good mod but he too much tries to correct language of members ;) both of you need to do some compromise and finish your useless debate ;)

I got more loose recently but some stuff just can't be let go.

I did delete some of the past warnings though after looking at them again.

Last edited:
@xxxKULxxx

Tubitak replied.
"
Cevap :
Sayın XXX,

Başvurunuz, Kurumumuz Araştırma Destek Programları Başkanlığı (ARDEB) Savunma ve Güvenlik Teknolojileri Araştırma Destek Grubu (SAVTAG) tarafından incelenmiştir.

4982 sayılı bilgi edinme kanunu Madde 16'da, "Açıklanması hâlinde Devletin emniyetine, dış ilişkilerine, millî savunmasına ve millî güvenliğine açıkça zarar verecek ve niteliği itibarıyla Devlet sırrı olan gizlilik dereceli bilgi veya belgeler, bilgi edinme hakkı kapsamı dışındadır." ifadesi yer almaktadır.

1007 Programı SAVTAG projelerine ilişkin;

-"TASNİF DIŞI" ve "HİZMETE ÖZEL" gizlilik dereceli çağrı başlıkları "1007 - Kamu Kurumları Araştırma ve Geliştirme Projelerini D.P. | TÜRKİYE BİLİMSEL ve TEKNOLOJİK ARAŞTIRMA KURUMU" adresinde kamuoyu ile paylaşılmakta,

-"GİZLİ" yahut "ÇOK GİZLİ" gizlilik dereceli çağrı başlıkları kamuoyu ile paylaşılamamakta,

- Tüm projelerin çağrı sürecinden sonraki süreçlerine ilişkin bilgiler kamuoyu ile paylaşılamamaktadır.

Bilginize sunarız.
"

Now, we know that why don't we know anything about the projects after RFP process. And there are projects that we have never heard about.

@xxxKULxxx

Tubitak replied.
"
Cevap :
Sayın XXX,

Başvurunuz, Kurumumuz Araştırma Destek Programları Başkanlığı (ARDEB) Savunma ve Güvenlik Teknolojileri Araştırma Destek Grubu (SAVTAG) tarafından incelenmiştir.

4982 sayılı bilgi edinme kanunu Madde 16'da, "Açıklanması hâlinde Devletin emniyetine, dış ilişkilerine, millî savunmasına ve millî güvenliğine açıkça zarar verecek ve niteliği itibarıyla Devlet sırrı olan gizlilik dereceli bilgi veya belgeler, bilgi edinme hakkı kapsamı dışındadır." ifadesi yer almaktadır.

-"TASNİF DIŞI" ve "HİZMETE ÖZEL" gizlilik dereceli çağrı başlıkları "1007 - Kamu Kurumları Araştırma ve Geliştirme Projelerini D.P. | TÜRKİYE BİLİMSEL ve TEKNOLOJİK ARAŞTIRMA KURUMU" adresinde kamuoyu ile paylaşılmakta,

-"GİZLİ" yahut "ÇOK GİZLİ" gizlilik dereceli çağrı başlıkları kamuoyu ile paylaşılamamakta,

- Tüm projelerin çağrı sürecinden sonraki süreçlerine ilişkin bilgiler kamuoyu ile paylaşılamamaktadır.

Bilginize sunarız.
"

Now, we know that why don't we know anything about the projects after RFP process. And there are projects that we have never heard about.

Sinan, the answer is so good... :D:cool:

Well, it was disappointing for me... they basically say " we can't tell you anything, all you can know is RFP for some projects".
That's how it should be mate... Think about it maybe one day they will come up with a super secret weapon...... mm just kidding keep disappointing :laugh:

@xxxKULxxx

Tubitak replied.
"
Cevap :
Sayın XXX,

Bilginize sunarız.
"

Tomorrow you will see black vans in front of your house with satellites on the top. :D

surveillance.jpg

Haha thanks. I was just about to tell you the same when I saw your alert.

Are you a fan of the film too?
Its a pretty good movie. I watch it once in a while, but those cow boys movie are good in general when there is nothing on t.v

Tomorrow you will see black vans in front of your house with satellites on the top. :D

surveillance.jpg
This is how @Sinan is going to be tommorow

Last edited:
Arkadaşlar bir sorunum var biri yardım etsin bana.

GF'yle konuşmak için hem bilgisayarda hemde telefonda facebook'u kullanıyorum (beleş). Şimdi kız bana diyorki, Ben dün gece saat 3:30 am'de online olmuşum, bana "Neden uyumadın" diye sormuş ben cevap vermemişim, sonra çıkmışım faceten sonra yine girmiş yine sormuş yine cevaplamamışım. Buda sinir olmuş kalkmış bilgisayarını açmış saat 5:00 am kadar bana mesaj atmış, screenshot falan çekmiş. Bende 5'a kadar 12-13 defa face girip çıkmışım.....

Ben dün gece 1'de yattım, sabah 6'da uyandım, saat kaç olmuş diye bi telefona baktım, tonla mesaj var. En sonda benden ayrılmak mı istiyosun dior.....

Neyse öğlen aradım durumu anlattım yani "Ben uyuyodum" dedim. O da o zaman bu durumu açıkla bana dior. Niye onlinesın dior, Ben"Yaw online filan değilim, uyuyodum " diorum. oda "Yok onlinedın işte, screenshot aldım... yok değilsen o zaman açıkla bu durumu " dior.

Yaw biri bana yardım etsin, niye olmuş olabilir bu online olma durumu ?

Back
Top Bottom