What's new

Canadian Federal government cancels F-35 fighter purchase

you did.

If F-22 cannot achieve overhelm superiority than there will be some aircraft is better than F-22, this is the context of an agrument. If F-22 is better than everything, then they HAVE overhelm superiority.

yes, there are opeational envelope on EACH fighter aircraft, but being the first 5th Gen and the only 5th GenerationIN SERVICE, they are bound to be better than any previous generation on average, while heads up fight is the one that can show the true different, but you cannot denial the term 5th Generation Jet is better than 4.5 or 4++ Generation in general. Otherwise why progress a generation if they are the same or inferior?

i never said that there was a aircraft presently in operation, i made this comment because the Russian PAK FA T-50 has its own superiority and it's own performance which can match up to F-22 when put into operation, than the F-22 dominance will be tested.

i'm repeating it again and again, i posted it because i wanted to know what others thought about it, i had no prior information as to whether the Canadian govt had any such plans to buy or were they ever a part of it. i believed that the Canadians were a confirmed customer, and seeing this news intrigued me, now that you made the point that the Canadians were never in this deal, i have different opinion. I cared to post it because, i thought it was worthy to considered and discussed with others on this forum, but, i was wrong, never had i thought that i would be in this kind of discussion.

and how exactly did i mislead the readers? does posting a article mislead people?..false made up stories mislead people, i just copied what was there on a reliable source, and that's it.

and please pal, have mercy on this poor soul, for the last time, i never had any agenda nor any ulterior motives, let me now rest a little bit.

Dude, everyone posting an article is here for an agenda, you would not casually post an article for no reason at all (Even post 2 troll have it's purpose, trolling) When you post an article, you stand by the article unless you are counter proofing some point. So it only responsibile for a poster to read the article and compare with known fact before posting it. If you did not do so, and the article is turning out not the whole truth, you, as poster would also have responsibility on fanning the untrue information.

Again, like the F-22 or F-35 or not, i don't care but regardless of your favoritism on F-22 and F-35, you need to verify the facts first before posting an article in public forum, otherwise you have the same responsibility or guilt on the author that mislead people using the title.

i never said that there was a aircraft presently in operation, i made this comment because the Russian PAK FA T-50 has its own superiority and it's own performance which can match up to whci10-22 when put into operation, than the F-22 dominance will be tested.

No one will know how PAK-FA and to some extent FGFA until they come out of assembly line. THe truth is F-22 has been out there for 14 years and by the time Russian and India fielding the PAKFA in 2020, we would have already moved on the 6th Generation aircraft, which are due in production 2025-2030. And i can pretty much say when Russian and India fully fielded the PAK-FA we would have at least prototype or limited production run on the 6th Generation Jet, which we are currently developing as we speak.

i never said that there was a aircraft presently in operation, i made this comment because the Russian PAK FA T-50 has its own superiority and it's own performance which can match up to F-22 when put into operation, than the F-22 dominance will be tested.

PAK-FA has no superiority against F-35s/F-22s, Its performance is unknown because it is a damn prototype. When it enters service F-22 would be a generation ahead perhaps with 5.5 Gen components-avionics.

na1201_fighterjets1500.jpg

PAK-FA has no superiority against F-35s/F-22s, Its performance is unknown because it is a damn prototype. When it enters service F-22 would be a generation ahead perhaps with 5.5 Gen components-avionics.

are you in your right frame of your mind? PAK-FA has no superiority over F-35? pal,there are tons of information and discussions available on the net, go through them, you shouldn't have even brought up the case of F-35 in comparison with PAK-FA, the only true potential competitor to PAK-FA is F-22.

it's performance is unknown to the bloody posters on this forum, it is very well known to the Russians and Indians who are working closely in developing this aircraft, and Russians will not settle for something that is inferior.

just as a note, there are also tons of discussions and preliminary technical papers with specification available, that have all shown that it is a damn potent aircraft.

Forget PAK-FA, even the 4++ gen SU-35BM is among the best in the world

it's performance is unknown to the bloody posters on this forum, it is very well known to the Russians and Indians who are working closely in developing this aircraft, and Russians will not settle for something that is inferior.

Yes apparently you are that poster on a forum who knows nothing of the performance of PAK-FA.:lol:

Based on discussion PAK-FA cannot be qualified as superior to F-35s/F-22s.

Yes apparently you are that poster on a forum who knows nothing of the performance of PAK-FA.:lol:

i thought you would come up with a wise argument, but you are more interested in personal remarks.

Based on discussion with who? who did you discuss with, before you discuss with those genius minds again

read this article :Russia’s Stealth Fighter Could Match U.S. Jets, Analyst Says

as i said earlier, let out F-35 from the equation.

just go through the above comments, apparently this was one of the comments made by one of the member
" In the real world some fighter jets have flown much further and faster than the data provided by aircraft manufacturers web site. Some exaggerate others understate, those who know the truth either aren't cleared to correct the information OR have no incentive to do so OR disinformation helps their cause."

this holds true in all cases.

i thought you would come up with a wise argument, but you are more interested in personal remarks.

Based on discussion with who? who did you discuss with, before you discuss with those genius minds again

read this article :Russia’s Stealth Fighter Could Match U.S. Jets, Analyst Says

I am not going to waste my time going personal it is you who called the whole forum bloody posters who got personal You.

I am not interested in reading a piece of Article, Fact is F-35 is operational while PAK-FA is a prototype.

I am not going to waste my time going personal it is you who called the whole forum bloody posters who got person You.

I am not interested in reading a piece of Article, Fact is F-35 is operational while PAK-FA is a prototype.

the fact is, all posters have make chest thumping claims without actual data or knowledge.
If you are not interested in reading the article and not ready to update your knowledge , than what are you doing in a defense forum dear?

the fact that F-35 is operational only means that it was been developed successfully, it doesn't mean that the aircraft in development are inferior to it.

the fact that F-35 is operational only means that it was been developed successfully, it doesn't mean that the aircraft in development are inferior to it.

:lol: Someone needs to post it in stupid & funny.

prototype may be, but it will be the first aircraft to have the 3D thrust vector, not even F-22 has the 3D thrust vectoring.

do care to elaborate on why did you find it funny? or is it too high for IQ.

Focus the Thread Topic, leave PAK-FA and hindustan out of it.

do care to elaborate on why did you find it funny? or is it too high for IQ.

look kid, if you want to argue with facts and information, you are welcome, but if you are into this "brainfarts", i will clear this field, you can enjoy.

what is funny is you don't want to read an article but you want to discuss on something that you are clueless on.

Focus the Thread Topic, leave PAK-FA and hindustan out of it.

where did this Hindustan come?
when did i diverge from the topic? did i not give you a reliable source to go through before making foolish arguments.

Just how do you claim a prototype more capable than other aircraft.

If US were to make a 6th Gen Prototype and claim all the word that the frame heal itself, with 4-D thrust vectoring, and Eagle eye stealth, what you got is a flying prototype, not the exact aircraft you said you can get.

You can drum up the PAK-FA all you want, in the end of the day, it's still a phototype, there are still chance that parts may not be integrated or even worse, chance that PAK-FA going goin to get cancelled. Dude, 7.5 years is a long time, everything can happen.

Seeing is believing, until i see a PAK-FA Production model, i will withhold my judgment on what can it do. In the meantime, F-35 is a production aircraft, it's not chest thumping on what they can do, THEY CAN DO THIS AND SHOWED IT TO THE WORLD. What people order is the same aircraft on the internet, been used in the USAF and US Marine. What people ordering PAK-FA now is what the phototype can do, not exactly what the production can do. And most of them are on paper, really. So people are only chest thumping the PAK-FA ability, not the other way around.

Anyway, seeing F-35 is already in Lot II production and Lot III Come next year and we will have 100 serving USAF and USMC. F-35 is no longer a dream, it's reality.

Back
Top Bottom