What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me picture this. Canada apologizing to bunch of folks taking a sh*t out in the open. Yup, thats a sight. A real Kodak moment.

Yea that bunch of folks residing in a country where your people think as heaven and thousand of people cross the border braving the firing of BSF just to make their fortune in this open shitting country..may be they dont think India as a place were people **** in the open or are they more bad than us ?? :azn:

Why chinese so much obsessed and fescinated abt toilets ? some chinese frndz got some serious obsession abt ****..

U gave me a reality check..fine ....i gave u one too..So we r even

Im very much aware of the forum rules.....
In the same post...i ve said "Jus kidding".......din c..?

Like I said I am in firm control of my faculties. If you were engaging in some kind Internet chest thumping, I had no part in it.

Why would Canadian give a rats a** about India whining. Its their policy that people that commit war crimes are not welcome in their land.

Who would want a psychopath live on their community. The thing is this monster slaughtered with blessings from Delhi. Psychopaths are not known to be rational. What if he goes on a murderous spree and mows down peaceful Canadians ? The person who issued his visa would be the sacrificial cow.

The Canadian findings were certainly alarming, to the point were they issued a unusually scathing letter.

Like I said I am in firm control of my faculties. If you were engaging in some kind Internet chest thumping, I had no part in it.
Why would Canadian give a rats a** about India whining. Its their policy that people that commit war crimes are not welcome in their land.

Who would want a psychopath live on their community. The thing is this monster slaughtered with blessings from Delhi. Psychopaths are not known to be rational. What if he goes on a murderous spree and mows down peaceful Canadians ? The person who issued his visa would be the sacrificial cow.

The Canadian findings were certainly alarming, to the point were they issued a unusually scathing letter.

And I thought you'd stick to your word, speaks volume about you. Seems had bad experience with some BSF trooper, is that it?

Well you keep on ranting and whining :bunny: because they already give importance to us that they comeup with damage control..and they also said that they give respect to the pycopath army of ours :smitten: you keep on whining my freind..because no body is gonna give a *** *** about your protest :cheers:

Well you keep on ranting and whining because they already give importance to us that they comeup with damage control..and they also said that they give respect to the pycopath army of ours you keep on whining my freind..because no body is gonna give a *** *** about your protest

No point replying, let him enjoy his potshots against BSF in internet forum coz that's the best he can do to inflict 'injury' to BSF anyway. Also keep it in mind, if you read the damage control reply, they said clearly and specifically, whatever the allegation against BSF is personal opinion of the embassy public servent, not that of Canadian Govt. Rather its contradicts Canadian govt's view on Indian armed forces. So no point arguing hollow remarks.

And your post always irrelevant in every topic..does not make any difference to any of those lucky few.;)
Since my posts are not for the fair minded.

Khalistan ???:lol: agreed ..so...??? wake up..Lets talk the BSF remarks that Canada took back..
anyways ..yes I am sure of it...so when they do it again then come up and try your blah blah and now just enjoy the news..:cheers:
Until then we have to listen to your
ha ha ...atleast you agreed..:lol: and I have already told you who cares what you think ?? you are just an off topic entertainer :partay:
You are missing the point again but then again that's no surprise. :yahoo:
yours ??? who asked about yours ?? :lol:
I am sure you are only here for that, sorry you must have got an invitation.

Since my posts are not for the fair minded.
Fair posts for fair minded and your posts........:lol:

Until then we have to listen to your

then please do listen to me cause my posts are for you;)

You are missing the point again but then again that's no surprise. :yahoo:

mssing the point ??? look who is speaking about the point :rofl:

I am sure you are only here for that, sorry you must have got an invitation.

No invitation needed..its an open forum..everyone enjoys your show.:lol:

No point replying, let him enjoy his potshots against BSF in internet forum coz that's the best he can do to inflict 'injury' to BSF anyway. Also keep it in mind, if you read the damage control reply, they said clearly and specifically, whatever the allegation against BSF is personal opinion of the embassy public servent, not that of Canadian Govt. Rather its contradicts Canadian govt's view on Indian armed forces. So no point arguing hollow remarks.

You gotta be smoking some real neat stuff. What damage control ? Now you are making stuff up. Some credible sources .

You need to stay away from that psychedelic stuff. Its known to create a false sense of reality and confuses your brain.

Fair posts for fair minded and your posts........:lol:

Exclusively for those in denials. :lol:

then please do listen to me cause my posts are for you;)
You might as well say, i love me, who do you love. :yahoo:
mssing the point ??? look who is speaking about the point :rofl:
See if you can pick up this from one of your country fellow.
Will Canada have the balls to deny visa to an Englishman who's serving in his army on grounds that he is associated with a violent force that kills and tortures innocent civilians in Iraq? No, of course they wouldn't. Stupid canucks.
No invitation needed..its an open forum..everyone enjoys your show.:lol:
Don't fool your self, a few of yous hardly means a decimal, but then again the reality is not for you.:cheers:

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

i am here..dont worry :pop:

Pass the buck, eh buddy.

You gotta be smoking some real neat stuff. What damage control ? Now you are making stuff up. Some credible sources .

You need to stay away from that psychedelic stuff. Its known to create a false sense of reality and confuses your brain.

Read the thread from start and then come back again. Seems the lack of psychedelic stuffs didnt do any good to your brain and sense of reality either. May be you're too prejudiced to your false sense of reality.

Exclusively for those in denials. :lol:

then it will suit you my friend :lol:

You might as well say, i love me, who do you love. :yahoo:
See if you can pick up this from one of your country fellow.

yes i do love myself for replying to you. ;)

Don't fool your self, a few of yous hardly means a decimal, but then again the reality is not for you.:cheers:

And the reality is for you..please go through the reality...the news.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom