What's new

Can we Stop Terrorism

Can we stop Terrorism

• Total voters
terrorism already been stopping your country's progress and other countries also suffering because of the inability of pakistani leadership to control the menace..pressure your govt to stop it, so that other's dont need to act on your soil to curb it

Actually! we don't need Indian certificate for that. Next, terrorism in India is not due to Pakistan. You have problems in your country since Independence. It was not Pakistani who killed your PM in a terrorist attack. You know who this was. So stop trolling here.

Actually! we don't need Indian certificate for that. Next, terrorism in India is not due to Pakistan. You have problems in your country since Independence. It was not Pakistani who killed your PM in a terrorist attack. You know who this was. So stop trolling here.

I was not certifying anything...was just telling the truth that almost everybody knows..

i didnt say, all of india's problem is from terrorists operating from the soils of Pakistan! Indeed we have our own internal problems. When admitting that itself, i should say the biggest of all problems is because of the terrorists from there..so it concerns India a lot. And the sad part is sometimes the Govt of Pakistan and its agencies are helping them to act against India. But you should understand those who helping these evil will ultimately perish because it!

All Members should Give own opinions being a Pakistani citizen:
Yes we stop it with Brotherhood, communication and adopt tolerate each others and Equity and create love with our muslims brothers.

We Can we Stop Terrorism in pakistan, if the govt. hire boys like me in all the areas where terrorists are active, for the collecting information about their activities.

Terrorism in swat will stop. If Govt. support me, I will find out the commonders of them.

I was not certifying anything...was just telling the truth that almost everybody knows..

i didnt say, all of india's problem is from terrorists operating from the soils of Pakistan! Indeed we have our own internal problems. When admitting that itself, i should say the biggest of all problems is because of the terrorists from there..so it concerns India a lot. And the sad part is sometimes the Govt of Pakistan and its agencies are helping them to act against India. But you should understand those who helping these evil will ultimately perish because it!

India is also supporting terrorists in pakistan, you blaming our country but your country is also doing the same.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Don't want to enter a flame war with you here...but let me tell you this all this TTP funding and financing is coming from Indian consulates in Afghanistan. Pakistani agencies are helping terrorists ... Are you insane?
lol.. these terrorists blew buses of ISI workers and still u think we are helping them.:hitwall::hitwall: Hafiz Saeed was arrested in Pakistan and was brought to court and it was court which released him after examining evidences. He was not released by government or any agency. Next, Interior minister has already announced if India has any doubt on our intention it can bring her own investigator and lawyers. But joint investigation is something which India is avoiding since day one.

Back
Top Bottom