What's new

Can we Chinese make good friend with Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aimarraul, I understand you have referred some political topics here, but pls note I listed business issue here in the beginning of the thread, you are wristing my topic, you are not welcomed in this thread, you can go out and lauch you new topic. I know we are townsman but your words really not good.

Thank you.

well said...
Mr. Aimarraul, if u r not interested u can go and read some other topics... Plz..

@amarrual

So you are against India only because the Dalai Lama was granted asylum in India?
Rest assured, India already recognized Tibet to be a part of China back in the 80s

i already said other reasons in my english post, check from the start

Dude,, leave her,,, she is very new in this forum... give her some space..
what r u trying to prove here by saying her idiot??

Jeet,actually Aimarraul and I are from the same province, it is completely out of my imagination, but from the Chinese typing words, I know his true thoughts come here, sorry I cannot say much about that, but you can ask another Chinese translate his words for you before he wanna delete these contents, I think it's better to let him talk this political issue with you, not incl me, I am not of that business.

He does not seem to be polite with me, because he thinks I do not have the same political idea with him, he is the true idiot, he did not make out the truth and began to misunderstood others. Maybe he has different political idea with you Indians, so it's better to ask him talk with you dieretly.

Aimarraul,I am also Chinese, I know what's correct stage for a Chinese!

Aimarraul, I understand you have referred some political topics here, but pls note I listed business issue here in the beginning of the thread, you are wristing my topic, you are not welcomed in this thread, you can go out and lauch you new topic. I know we are townsman but your words really not good.

Thank you.

aimarraul,
Uh oh, look now you made jeet angry.

jeet,
It's ok, we can keep pretending that eve706 is a Chinese girl and you can have a conversation with yourself. First post as jeet, then reply as eve706, then post again as jeet, ...

Dear Indian friends,this is a girl from China and located near Shanghai. Due to business enlargement, I plan come to India next year to look for the real market situation.

We do fertilizer business, and I got to know Indian is the most important import market for this product.

To be frank, there are truely some disputes between India and China, but I can't understand why these 2 countries regard each other as enemy? Why can't we(also including Pakistan) be good friends? I have seen an Indian student come to practice in our company, very nice and polite. I will not say any bad word to these countries, an Indian company wants to join-venture to our company, my boss worry the political situation will affect our business,I think it's very stupid.

How do you think about that? My Indian friends?

Have a vice nice stay in India , I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

As for friendship between the two nations , I guess we're pretty much at peace with each other - there's good people to people contact , economic relations and absolutly no confrontation's for decades now.

Although we have a few disputes , trust the Govt. to sort it out like mature and peaceful nations in due time.

Hi ,

I think the thread title is wrong. It should be " Who can find out whether I am a Chinese or not ?"

Xenon

please ,you are saying "inchinese", easily got you

I always thought that chinese people are intelligent, calm, peace loving people... but u are forcing me to change my thoughts...

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Hi ,

I think the thread title is wrong. It should be " Who can find out whether I am a Chinese or not ?"

Xenon

that was a good one...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here's an idea.

Following jeet's example, each of the Indian posters here can register another moniker as a fake "Chinese" person.

Then you guys can all post and have a massive love-in between all the Indian and "Chinese" posters....
:rofl:

I'm making :pop: already...

don't know if it's jeet.i just know that idiot 706 is not a chinese

I think "jeet" is bored and wants to have some fun pretending to be a Chinese girl.

Maybe he saw a pretty Chinese girl and is thinking about her...:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom