What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan per agni warsh(rain of fire) hogi!
ROFL @ indian media.

I sincerely hope u remember ur own wise words before quoting ur fav Shiv sena and bal thackarey, arundhati Roy and the man in ur signature!!!!!

Nobody called them representing your populace.

2. the man in my signature said something which can be proven with the Pakistani Flag pic hoisted in Lal Chowk IoK.

3. The Pakistani flag was also hoisted in India (Assam)

:wave:

@ Jana, i'm waiting for your answer to my post.

I dont need to justify to you the situation of muslims in mycountry ! here is just an example to you!

YouTube - An Indian muslim answer to Gen. Musharraf

Ans i even know wats your reply gona be....tha he is paid to say this:......so on..!

He is speaking on behalf of his political party and he in NO way representing Muslims of India.

So nevermind his political statement does not prove anything about real condition of Muslims in India.

He is speaking on behalf of his political party and he in NO way representing Muslims of India.

So nevermind his political statement does not prove anything about real condition of Muslims in India.

can you tell me from which political party this guy belongs??

Your attitude here expressed very as new generation of identity less indian muslims. Have you celebrated your dewali and ram jamanashti??

There! So you couldn't even keep muslims with you? What did you do to them that they had to demand a seperate country?
Indian education has proved to be an effective mind detergent. Uprising in east-Pakistan was well staged by your "muslim friend" home country.

Your 'muslim brotherhood' delusion could not even keep your own coumntrymen together with you?:what:
But the same sprit of brotherhood got our nukes and missle funded, Afghan-soviet war funded and a boat load of support for Kashmir issue. And we still remain at closer relations with Bangladesh and they trust us anyday over India. And this opinion has come from a Bengali naval cadet on training in Karachi. And i hate to put salt on wounds but lets not forget hoisting of Pakistani flag in IOK which was such a face palm moment for indian pride that many members engaged in nonsense argument of proving Pakistani flag as Islamic flag and hoisting of flag having nothing to do with Pakistan.

Either give me some proof or please stop BSing me!

It is OUR justice system. Babri mosque is OUR issue. I as an indian muslim have full capability to get my issues solved to my full satisfaction'. I do not need your 'expert advice and neither does my community.
We can see how well you have got it resolved. The hindus have digged up the graveyard post-history happenings and divided a historical landmark of Islamic history. The "proud to be indian" muslims keep calling is fair and justified because anything else and they will be getting their a55es kicked hard once again. Ahh, the curse of being a minority!

Then it is an even bigger shame for you that Indian Muslims did not seperate from India even after Gujarat riots but your countrymen (both of you being muslims) seperated from you in 1971..
Uprising of 1971 a shining Indian historical memory of state terrorism. Nothing proves this further than a pro-communist country was assisted by a communism king pin in installing a communist puppet leader.

This only means that what you did to your muslim brothers in 1971 was far worse than what my community had to go through i gujarat.
And a large hand in that was by Indian backed mukhti bahini terrorist against your own Muslim fellows.

And what do you think is happening with muslims in karachi?
Again by nobody else than indian backed "alien" party you happen to have soo much sympathy for. (i will use the word alien to differenciate between truly respectful mohajirs who have given themselves in for the cause of Pakistan)

What happened in data darbaar?
A bomb blast by TTP, most suspected to be backed by Indian RAW. We have had talibans for three decades now on our land and they haven't blown any Islamic religious site despite opposing them.

Your whole country is burning. Muslims are killing other muslims and you are talking about 'two-nation theory'
More likely, hired Indian terrorist are killing muslims disguised as moulvis and mullahs!

Those who stayed back (my family is among them) are very happy at the choice they made looking at the condition of Pakistan and 'mohajirs' in Pakistan today.
We are glad they didnt. we dont want anyone identifying themselves as "Indian mohajirs" after third generation of migration. We have had enough headache with them.

But you eastern brothers are not with you anymore....says a lot.

Ok answer one question of mine...if your 'two-nation theory' is soooo correct then who had stoppped Bangladesh from merging back into Pakistan?

But Bangladesh will never merge into Pakistan, you know why? Because the two-nation theory is nothing but a farce.

It has to do with physical incapability rather than lack of will. You cant sustain a country two continents apart!! And Bangladesh came out as the sole loser of 1971 with dire economic hardship as a result. Many Bangladeshis had a true WTF moment post 1971 and a majority was on behind the uprising. Proof, that many Bangladeshi were issued work permits in West Pakistan post separation and their influx surged as well. India as typical only promised them more "bhooka nanga future" with communist type protectionist policies.

This Mir Jafar type "proud to be Indian" muslim crowd happens to frequent PDF a lot these days! Perhaps their lineage crosses lines somewhere!

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom