What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pakistani flag was also hoisted in India (Assam)
Yeah by a bunch of immigrants.You r welcome here to visit assam and see 4 urself how much the local assamese support pak.I have already posted abt the ruckus these immigrants have created.

No what you stated is all false.... all happened with Indian army sending terrorists to Pakistan and installing a puppet regime for keeping the lid on heinous crimes of RAW.

It is only 3 years ago when Pakistan was prospering and peaceful.
If their is no RAW their is no terrorism in the region and with Indian migrating to west it is adding threat to Muslims abroad as well.

Truth is doctors have taken organs out of the bodies of injured and living Pashtuns for commercial and experimental reasons.
Not to mention RAW sending planes full of Afghan children back to India for medical experiments and later use them as suicide bombers.

**** you have unearthed all of RAW,s plans.....i know a raw agent in pakistan , i ll make sure he keeps a tab on you:rofl:

Yeah by a bunch of immigrants.You r welcome here to visit assam and see 4 urself how much the local assamese support pak.I have already posted abt the ruckus these immigrants have created.

but never heard so much violence due to that

And these immigrants are paid by ISI right?

hey I remember one aswel

Doodh mango ge to dahee deenge, Kashmir mango ge to cheer deenge

:rofl:

lol,,thats not correct..!! its like "Doodh mango ge to kheer denge agar kashmir mango ge to cheer deenge" :)....

We have had enough headache with them.

After reading this line of yours, I can't tell you how much I thank my grandfather that he did not leave India for Pakistan.

If this is the level of hatred in your heart, I cannot even guess what those 'Indian Mohajirs' must have been through.

You are not worth commenting on someone who's gender you changed twice in your post.

Your comment proves that sometimes its necessary to collect a scavenging stuff of a scavenger country found in that country ;)
Everyone know you are a lady jounalist. why bother my typo???

But you agree you are doing a scavenging work. Only if you have the sense to do it for your own country....

Nobody called them representing your populace.

2. the man in my signature said something which can be proven with the Pakistani Flag pic hoisted in Lal Chowk IoK.

3. The Pakistani flag was also hoisted in India (Assam)

:wave:

lol..Thats makes you happy? :pop:

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

It wasn't a joke, lol, i see your IQ level

so can i..:pop:

Please save me the BS! I'm not here to prove my religion to anyone, least of all to you.

Firefighter is also here who is a Muslim and who had posted that thread on news Muslims In India feel like second class citizens after Babri Mosque one-sided verdict in favour of Hindu fanatics.
Every Hindu Indian member was on his throat calling him to first be an Indian and then a Muslim
:whistle:

So much so for your claims

There! So you couldn't even keep muslims with you? What did you do to them that they had to demand a seperate country?

Your 'muslim brotherhood' delusion could not even keep your own coumntrymen together with you?

Muslim brotherhood does not need a combined one boundery at all

It is OUR justice system. Babri mosque is OUR issue. I as an indian muslim have full capability to get my issues solved to my full satisfaction'. I do not need your 'expert advice and neither does my community.

:lol: yeah thats why The so-called Indian Court sided with Hindus and thats why the only place called Court on which Muslims were banking had asked these Muslims to solve decades old babri issue with powerful Hindu groups.

Then it is an even bigger shame for you that Indian Muslims did not seperate from India even after Gujarat riots but your countrymen (both of you being muslims) seperated from you in 1971..

This only means that what you did to your muslim brothers in 1971 was far worse than what my community had to go through i gujarat.

It is a shame that they sided with a wrong side and today they are not even considered Indians. for that they have to distort their religion first.

2. The Muslims in India are so helpless and we are also not supporting them at stated level hence even after Gujrat like situation they can not separate from India. 71 was Indian cross border Terrorism.

ALIVE yes I can see that!

yes it is. And will repeat there need for second partition in India on the basis of two nation theory.

And what do you think is happening with muslims in karachi?

What happened in data darbaar?

Your whole country is burning. Muslims are killing other muslims and you are talking about 'two-nation theory'

Two Nation theory did not say that there will be NO foreign funded internal/external elements to be used for proxies.

So dont burn your heart to prove your false claims.

Those who stayed back (my family is among them) are very happy at the choice they made looking at the condition of Pakistan and 'mohajirs' in Pakistan today.

:rofl::rofl: Do you even know that Urdu Speaking Pakistanis are among the most educated . They are literally ruling Karachi where native Pakistanis can not breath without their blessing unlike poor Indian Muslims who can not speak for themselves.

But you eastern brothers are not with you anymore....says a lot.

Ok answer one question of mine...if your 'two-nation theory' is soooo correct then who had stoppped Bangladesh from merging back into Pakistan?

But Bangladesh will never merge into Pakistan, you know why? Because the two-nation theory is nothing but a farce.

We are ok with BD Muslim brothers and we never called for merging there are over two dozen Muslim countries around the world do you think for proving Two nation theory they all should merge into Pakistan :lol:

On the other hand Indian dream of making BD its colony and a hindu state has gone down the drain :hang2:

Everyone know you are a lady jounalist. why bother my typo???

But you agree you are doing a scavenging work. Only if you have the sense to do it for your own country....

scavenging stuff is found in plenty in India hence picking from there to dump there ;)

After reading this line of yours, I can't tell you how much I thank my grandfather that he did not leave India for Pakistan.

If this is the level of hatred in your heart, I cannot even guess what those 'Indian Mohajirs' must have been through.
Exactly my thought Bro....

During partition there were riot in Kolkata and more was the rumour of posible attack from other community. My grand father had the option to swap his property with a Zaminder in East Pakistan, but he remained firm to stay back in his mother land. I am proud of his confidence that Muslims can prosper in a Hindu dominated country...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom