What's new

can IRAN & PAKISTAN have a joint space program ?

''...doesn't like to make friends nor partners with its immediate neighbors even when those neighbors have no serious conflict with them. So, most of this isolation comes from Iran's poor management of foreign policy with its neighbors, only neighborly country I can think Iran is friends with is Armenia as far as Turkiye and Pakistan go Iran's relation with them is diplomatic, nothing strong....''

I have same thoughts on Iran for this matter ... Wonder why they are far from the closed & potential friendly countries ...

I have same thoughts on Iran for this matter ... Wonder why they are far from the closed & potential friendly countries ...

It wasn't our choice to be in a region that has been colonized since late 19th century up to now. In fact we didn't choose to be in a region that foreign powers decide the fate of the countries by choosing their leaders and whatever they do to them they don't even dare to complain about it. It isn't our choice that the countries in our region are afraid of moving toward their interests because they fear the retaliation of western countries and the USA if they do business with us.

Just look at Pakistan as an example of what I'm talking about. It's one of the most independent countries in our region if we compare it with other countries like Saudi Arabia or Bahrain, Qatar etc, yet the USA is bombing the *** out of your country and you don't dare to stand firmly against them because of the consequences. They are threatening you with sanctions if you go for your own national interests and create a gas line between us and you are still hesitant to go for your own national interests in business and security with one of your most strategic and important neighbors and we could find many other deals that can be done between our countries but you're hesitant because of the western pressure. That's why.

Iran is almost isolated because it chooses to be, it is a standoffish country, doesn't like to make friends nor partners with its immediate neighbors even when those neighbors have no serious conflict with them. So, most of this isolation comes from Iran's poor management of foreign policy with its neighbors, only neighborly country I can think Iran is friends with is Armenia as far as Turkiye and Pakistan go Iran's relation with them is diplomatic, nothing strong.

I do agree Iran has made self-sufficient progress in many fields and that is certainly respectable, though I disagree with you that Iran can offer more to Pakistan than Pakistan can offer to Iran, it's best to just let both countries to stand on their technological merit.

Oh trust me, Iran's neighbors are the ones who are running away from Iran, they fear USA and EU. Best current example right now is Syria, one month after the uprising in Syria began, Clinton said it straightforward "Syria can have back its peace, when it only leaves our enemies, Iran and Hezbollah". And im sure other nations fear USA, However Syria and Iran, dont fear USA. Look at the sanctions they have on Iran and Syria, no country will survive any type of those sanctions, yes the economy is really bad in Syria, but the people are surviving, we are also self sufficient in terms of agriculture and such.

Joined space programs will possible sometime in the future, but not now. Iran sanctioned, so Pakistan would be breaking so called "international" laws. On the other hand, Iran would be cautious to disclose its latest missiles technologies to US ally like Pakistan (only lately there is a tension between those).

Sometime in the future, when international peace happens, such partnership will certainly be possible. Imagine joined projects of Iran - Pakistan - India (why not) - China - Russia, and even Persian Gulf arabs might join too :azn:

Joined space programs will possible sometime in the future, but not now. Iran sanctioned, so Pakistan would be breaking so called "international" laws. On the other hand, Iran would be cautious to disclose its latest missiles technologies to US ally like Pakistan (only lately there is a tension between those).

Sometime in the future, when international peace happens, such partnership will certainly be possible. Imagine joined projects of Iran - Pakistan - India (why not) - China - Russia, and even Persian Gulf arabs might join too :azn:

Space is the final frontier, the amount of Opportunity and resource which can be exploited is tremendous. The way forward is cooperation for the betterment of mankind this the only way forward. When India had launched chandrayan1 it had equipment from 11 different nation and Chandrayan2 will be launched in cooperation with Russia
As far as Iran is concerned they have good missile program they have the capability to launch SLV. I will advice you to take help of Russia or any other space faring nation.

Just look at Pakistan as an example of what I'm talking about. It's one of the most independent countries in our region if we compare it with other countries like Saudi Arabia or Bahrain, Qatar etc, yet the USA is bombing the *** out of your country and you don't dare to stand firmly against them because of the consequences. They are threatening you with sanctions if you go for your own national interests and create a gas line between us and you are still hesitant to go for your own national interests in business and security with one of your most strategic and important neighbors and we could find many other deals that can be done between our countries but you're hesitant because of the western pressure. That's why.

Just a regime change is needed then see what happens?

Pakistan and Iran should and will cooperate no matter what immaterial whether some bribed Pakistani leaders don't like it because the two countries interests converge simple as that.

Sounds good, except for a small problem.
Pakistan has virtually NO space program , expertise or even the scientific base for it.... whereas Iran, well, they're already making huge strides even with their limited resources and restrictions. The only REAL beneficiary would be pakistan....and the whole thing would be a one way traffic.

لا اله الا الله

لا اله الا الله

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I am already very careful. :angel:

I see : :angel: !!! :lol:

Sounds good, except for a small problem.
Pakistan has virtually NO space program , expertise or even the scientific base for it.... whereas Iran, well, they're already making huge strides even with their limited resources and restrictions. The only REAL beneficiary would be pakistan....and the whole thing would be a one way traffic.

That's why both countries need to cooperate. There are other things that Pakistan could help Iran on. Like dare I say nukes lol

Interesting perhaps the two countries can work together for their programs but the question is the Pakistani leadership powerful enough to start such a joint project despite US pressure... we haven't started the gas pipeline properly nor have we supported the Iranian nuclear program despite going through the same bias Iran is going through in 99 when we were doing our first nuke tests in response to India.

From the Pakistani side there are these problems:
1) Spineless government too afraid of what US will do if we are too close to Iran
2) Where the spaceports or rocket launch sites will be located. Each country will want them in their own territory so that they have more control.
3) Funding. Where will the funding come from. Are the Pakistani/Iranian governments trusting enough towards each other to embark on such a project and fund it? Economic conditions in the two nations are different.

By the way I have never really heard of any nation with a joint space program except Russia and Cuba.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom