What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

No matter who is right or wrong in this debate, I think all of Us can agree upon the following:

What Iranians have managed to achieve and reach so far, despite enduring 8 years of WAR with Sadam & Co. resulting to the death of 1 million souls, 80% destroyed infrastructure, 1 trillion dollar in economical loss plus the most extensive sanction regime in the modern history; is an acomplishment worth unquestionable respect...

Seriously? Don't be funny Iranians come Türkiye to study. We are ahead in almost all aspects.

Devildog our satellites are way more advanced technically than Iranian ones, Göktürk 2 with 2.5m resolution and Göktürk 1 with 0.5m resolution.
=)
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw how you are begging for attention of this guy.
You,OT, are the funniest and with lowest levels of IQ forums ever seen.

Yes his and my IQ Levels are lower than yours. Cauz your edu. Level is better than every country right. Wake up man, wake up! Whatever you wish it ain't gonna happen. Sooner or later you'll attack Israel/Turkey, then you'll meet with the fear of death. From a Pup Devil Dog by love :usflag:

Yes his and my IQ Levels are lower than yours. Cauz your edu. Level is better than every country right. Wake up man, wake up! Whatever you wish it ain't gonna happen. Sooner or later you'll attack Israel/Turkey, then you'll meet with the fear of death. From a Pup Devil Dog by love :usflag:

good stuff !!!

keep smoking :)

Iran goes and sits cheek by jowl with communists. You should be creating Islamic Unity instead. What business do you have in North Korea? OK, forge links and be friends, but be friends with the Islamic world first. You go and cuddle up to communists but when it comes to the Islamic world you literally treat it like an enemy and keep your distance. My brother, unite with Turkey. Unite with Jordan and Pakistan. Establish Islamic Unity. Let us include Russia, too, and Azerbaijan and all the Turkic states.That will put an end to it. Let us do away with the borders and live as brothers. There will be no more terror or anarchy then, and we can all live in peace. Why prolong the matter? Why do you not forge an alliance with Muslims?

oh gizz !!!

really sweat heart :D

if you are Muslim country , why hijab banned in Turkey ???

I started this thread by this :

There is a 20 year vision plan in Iran that started at 2005 and it's goal is making Iran a developed country and reaches rank 1 in every fields in Middle East by 2025 .

Now lets take a look on vision .

What would be Iran after 20 Years?

- The first country in the region at economic, scientific and technology levels

- line of thinking, i.e. the prioritization of becoming an “economic and technological power” over other policy areas, is very evident in Iran’s 20-Year Perspective Document which has produced the first ever official long-term macro strategy of the Islamic Republic.

Desired Iranian Society

It describes the “desired Iranian society” for the year 2025 as follows :

- Secure, independent and powerful
- Progressive
- Knowledge-based
- Economic growth based on a large portion of social capital
- Growth of social capital through education
- Society capable of steady economic capacity building

Economic and Technological Power :

- The aim to become an “economic and technological power” is at the heart of Iran’s new understanding of Iran’s foreign and security relations.

- In other words, a consolidation of Iran’s economic significance, especially on a regional and international scale, would improve Iran’s foreign relations and national security standing.

3 Scenarios for Iran’s Future :

- Expansionism,
- Isolationism,
- Pro Development

The 20-Year Perspective calls for Iran to become an “economic and technological power”, underscores the Islamic Republic’s desire to give economic development priority over other policy areas.

I. R. Iran’s Goals :

While the interrelation between economic power and foreign interaction is disputed by some analysts and intellectuals, there are good reasons to believe that the Islamic Republic of Iran is pursuing an agenda of economic growth and technological advancement in order to achieve one or more of the following goals :

- Increase the system's legitimacy among the Iranian society through improved economic conditions and higher efficiency;
- Consolidate Iran’s regional and international position by projecting a greater significance both as an engine of regional economic stability, and also as one of the key suppliers of energy in a tense global energy market;
- Secure the international respect that has been missing in Iran’s international relations.

Five-Year Plans Foci :

While the document outlines the various policies in the fields of culture, socio-political developments, foreign policy, defense, economy and environment, it also determines the foci of the five-year plans that will be drafted in the 20-year period.

Orientations of the four upcoming five-year plans :

Realization of fast-pace and sustainable growth;

- Generation of sustainable employment opportunities and reduction of unemployment figures;
- Creation of a competitive market environment and facilitation of Iran’s competitiveness on an international scale;
- Promotion of efficiency growth, especially the efficiency of Total Factor Production (energy, capital, human resources, water etc.)
- Proactive interaction with the rest of the world in all fields and mutual interrelationship between the global economy and the Iranian economy;
- Promotion of entrepreneurship as well as innovative initiatives and technological and research capacity building;
- Provision of food security through self-sufficiency in agricultural production;
- Development of a diverse, knowledge-based economy driven by human capital and modern technologies;
- Active presence in regional and international markets and participation in the international division of labor;
- Generation of incentives for non-oil exports and promotion of all products that are internationally competitive;
- Creation of a market environment that attracts the domestic and international business community as well as entrepreneurs focusing on security, sustainability and respect for material and intellectual property rights;
- Focus on Iran’s competitive and comparative advantages and the creation of new advantages;
- Containment of inflation and promotion of growing purchasing power for the lower and medium income classes;
- Promotion of the role of the cooperative sector through facilitation of this sector’s access to market intelligence, technology and facilitation of greater interaction between various cooperatives;
- Promotion of the role of the private and cooperative sectors in all economic activities by limiting the government role to presence in the key sectors mentioned in Article 44 of the Constitution and by making the regulatory role of the government as efficient as possible.

Iran’s Foreign policy Preferences :

The Constitution of the Islamic Republic makes clear Iran’s preferences in foreign policy.
Four groups of countries are ranked in preference:

(1) Iran’s neighbors;

(2) Muslim countries;

(3) Third World countries;

(4) countries that furnish political, economic, social and/or military needs of Iran.

Iran’s New Foreign policy during Vision Document’s Era :

- Provincial: Russia, Afghanistan, Iraq,
- Bilateral: Japan, Egypt, Brazil
- Multilateral: India and Turkmenistan
- Regional: GCC, ECO, CASCO,
- International: USA, Russia, EU
- Relations with International Agencies: UN, IAEA, UNESCO,

Iran’s Membership in Regional/International Organizations :

- United Nations and its institutions
- ECO (Economic Cooperation Organization)
- OPEC (Organization for Petroleum Exporting Countries)
- ICO (Islamic Conference Organization)
- North-South Corridor
- D8 (Islamic Developed Countries)
- Non-Aligned Movement

Conclusions:

Iran’s Foreign policy is facing serious challenges during Iran’s 20-Year Perspective.
Most of challenges are related to Iranian borders with its neighbors.
Energy demand and supply equilibrium has dramatic impacts on Iran.
United States different approaches to Iran will change Iran’s destiny.
Looking to East is one option for Iran

Based on Iran’s 20-Year Perspective Document

I just want people to post their opinions about the vision and it's possibility to success .

I don't know another language to beg people not to insult each other or troll in this thread . hope they don't do it here .

Now , All I can see is insulting , mocking and trolling in most posts . Its kinda a habit for people :( .

No. It has nothin to do with trolling. Yes its possible to take the 1st place. But first you'll have to pass israel, turkey and even ksa.

WHY it is always so important to be ranked number-ONE? Why it is not suffice enough to be AMONG some top ranked, ALHAMDOLILLAH, When the ALMOGHTY has choose you.
I am interested to know who is going to be number 1 in contributing towards humanity like helping in poverty, war-ravaged areas on the globe not just having the potential of ruining the world etc?

I believe that GCC and Turkey are going to get ranked 1 or 2 by 2025, tens of multi-billion mega cities interested in industry, education, research, power, transportation, military, technology are being build, with hundreds of thousands of Saudi students getting back after taking study in the best universities around the globe.

I believe that GCC and Turkey are going to get ranked 1 or 2 by 2025, tens of multi-billion mega cities interested in industry, education, research, power, transportation, military, technology are being build, with hundreds of thousands of Saudi students getting back after taking study in the best universities around the globe.

GGC surpassing Turkey and Iran? It doesn't matter how much they spend on scientific research, they will never surpass Iran or Turkey.

GGC surpassing Turkey and Iran? It doesn't matter how much they spend on scientific research, they will never surpass Iran or Turkey.

Iran is no match and has never been a match, making copies of French cars, or old NK arms or writing more papers don't mean anything in this world.

Iran is no match and has never been a match, making copies of French cars, or old NK arms or writing more papers don't mean anything in this world.

Ok, if papers means nothing, then show us, in which fields of science, Arabs all together surpass Iran?and then bring your sources.
It's funny you consider GCC as one country and still we are ahead of them in scientific growth, must mean something to wise people.

Iran has one of the best education systems in ME and central Asia, it will bear even more fruits in coming years.

No match from whom? Iran's scientific growth and output is higher than which Arab country whatsoever, and Iran has build its own national car which has received plenty of surprised reactions all over the world:

Iran unveils second national branded domestic car - Runna

And Iran is now even ahead of N-K in BM technology. But who cares, your country doesn't even know what science is. Thats why you are the most poor nation in the M-E.

Back
Top Bottom