What's new

'Can I ever return home?'

Dude what do you know about Islam and or Prophet, stop trying to act an expert a judge and jury.

Aslan, I'm having a debate with Areesh and we agreed the on following

1) That loudspeakers are not necessary when it bothers others. It perfectly fair that those who do not pray should not be disturbed at what is universally sleeping time
2) That its an emotional issue now (even though loudspeakers are used far the last 50 years or so only)

I'm also certain Areesh and you too do not want a Pakistan where one gets death threats just for expressing the above fair demands. So I'm not acting like a jury here, I'm just expressing my opinion on a matter that has bothered me a lot personally.

Why are you so angry these days? Relax bhai, its Ramadan!

I guess you are right I shouldnt waste my time with retards like you. After all you are doing what you are here for troll. Carry on.

You still can't answer my question, could you?

What is there in the Quran or Hadiths that compels the mullahs or whatever to say the Azan so loud that it wakes up even those who do not want to be woken up?

1) That loudspeakers are not necessary when it bothers others. It perfectly fair that those who do not pray should not be disturbed at what is universally sleeping time
2) That its an emotional issue now (even though loudspeakers are used far the last 50 years or so only)

I'm also certain Areesh and you too do not want a Pakistan where one gets death threats just for expressing the above fair demands. So I'm not acting like a jury here, I'm just expressing my opinion on a matter that has bothered me a lot personally.

On what percentage is the loudspeaker a problem??

Will India have no objections to mass slaughtering of cows??
Will there be no riots??
the opinion of the majority matters.
Majority of Pakistani's are muslims.. they do not mind the azaan.
Some half baked PBCWG(Pakistani born confused wannabe gori) who has been living the pampered life in London can stay out if she doesn't like it.
All those Indians trying to be cheesy and present opinions should look at their own house first instead of coming up with condescending opinions on our society.
The day people can shoot a goddamn langoor monkey freely in India because it hurt their child.. is the day you can make a comment.

I know yaar, it just pisses me off when people start passing judgements with out knowledge and specially related to religious matter.

Didnt mean to be harsh at you at all :azn:

Enjoy.

The day people can shoot a goddamn langoor monkey freely in India because it hurt their child.. is the day you can make a comment.

Ouch!

In that case, Mr. Mod, I suppose you should get in touch with the Admins and formulate a formal policy about the topics about Pakistan which Indians can and cannot comment upon.

You still can't answer my question, could you?

What is there in the Quran or Hadiths that compels the mullahs or whatever to say the Azan so loud that it wakes up even those who do not want to be woken up?

Read it now here is your answer

On what percentage is the loudspeaker a problem??

Will India have no objections to mass slaughtering of cows??
Will there be no riots??
the opinion of the majority matters.
Majority of Pakistani's are muslims.. they do not mind the azaan.
Some half baked PBCWG(Pakistani born confused wannabe gori) who has been living the pampered life in London can stay out if she doesn't like it.
All those Indians trying to be cheesy and present opinions should look at their own house first instead of coming up with condescending opinions on our society.

Ouch!

In that case, Mr. Mod, I suppose you should get in touch with the Admins and formulate a formal policy about the topics about Pakistan which Indians can and cannot comment upon.

Poking your nose into religious matters is prohibited, and there is a policy for it. So you can go read it in the appropriate section.

Poking your nose into religious matters is prohibited, and there is a policy for it. So you can go read it in the appropriate section.

I didn't know the louspeaker was a spiritual symbol for people over here on PDF.

If your argument is that people are emotional and will resort to violence, then you are substantiating what the OP said, her own experience of the death threat in Pakistan is a serious PROBLEM and you are stating as if its OK and should be accepted!

Well it isn't something restricted to Pakistan. You didn't complain against the mosques because you were expecting a backlash in the form of riots. So that shows that emotionalism with Islam or religion isn't restricted to Pakistan only. As far as OP is concerned her case is utterly ridiculous. She left Pakistan because nobody listened to her application to turn off the loud speaker. Her highness wasn't sleeping as you were saying in the previous. A two to three minutes Azaan disturbed her studies and she failed in her exams and then she quit Pakistan. What a joke!!! Funny too. :lol:

Secondly even if Quran permits something, not doing it is not going against the Quran. So I hope you realise your logic is faulty.

Well this is debatable but in this case we neither have the explicit prohibition or sanction for the use of loud speakers.

Also, imagining what prophet would have done had there been loudspeakers then is invention. I say he would have banned it as it was disturbing the sick, the elderly and the infants and is a tool of shaitan!

Well can't say whether Prophet(SAW) would have allowed it or not but one thing that I know is that Hazrat Bilal(RZ) used to give Azaan high and loud so that people can listen to his voice. People used to sleep at that time too, sick people were also there but Hazrat Bilal(RZ) used to give azaan loud and hard. I think that clarifies the situation a little bit that their isn't any prohibition for the use of loud speakers for Azaan in Islam.

I didn't know the louspeaker was a spiritual symbol for people over here on PDF.

And again what issues do you have with loudspeakers in Pakistan, where you dont live where you dont have any connections with. Seriously, get a life dude. And it is not about the loudspeakers, it is about the call to prayer, and that is the part of our faith. So live with it.

And again what issues do you have with loudspeakers in Pakistan, where you dont live where you dont have any connections with. Seriously, get a life dude. And it is not about the loudspeakers, it is about the call to prayer, and that is the part of our faith. So live with it.

No it is not about the call to prayer.

It is about the MEDIUM of that call to prayer.

And again what is your issue with it. Are you a Pakistani, are you the chacha mama or any other rishataydaar of that whining aunty. Who are you and why should it matter to you that what happens in Pakistan.

The day we invent one that can rattle your head in India .. you complain about it.
Commenting on stuff you can never have an idea about.. borders on the line between oversmart.. and overly stupid.

We got our country so can we practice our religion freely.I don't give a sh!t what others think.

Back
Top Bottom