What's new

Can China legally prevent Japan of using Kanji in their culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Baiyue is so great, why it did vanish into the history forever? Never once being a Superpower.

A pathetic civilization indeed. :coffee:

but one Viet is still exist in the world in range of 13th in population, it's great.:tup:

Chopstcks invented by Bai Yue where is bamboo is available, Hans CHINESE eat dumplings with hands.

You are making false claims. Kuaizi (chopsticks) is a Chinese invention. We eat with kuaizi and our porcelain spoon - another ingenious invention which can stand on its own. Our spoon has more versatile uses than a western spoon!

stock-photo-403173-isolated-chinese-spoon.jpg

200910132242292.jpg

This been long time the question I would like to ask to all Chinese Brothers and Sisters, is that legally possible according to International law? I would rather like to see them to use their own writting like Korean instead of mix kanji with other japanese words such 驚いた彼は道を走っていった...忍者

What a stupid question!!!

Beside Hanzi is owned by all East Asian countries, not just the COMMUNIST China. They are more respecting Hanzi than the brainwashed stupid Chinese. Just look at ROC, they called to replace Hanzi with Roman Empire character.

In this case, I'm not proud of being Chinese. Shameful! Disgraceful!

What a stupid question!!!

Beside Hanzi is owned by all East Asian countries, not just the COMMUNIST China. They are more respecting Hanzi than the brainwashed stupid Chinese. Just look at ROC, they called to replace Hanzi with Roman Empire character.

In this case, I'm not proud of being Chinese. Shameful! Disgraceful!

That's only his own opinion, while the modern CPC has done more than anyone to defend the Chinese culture to atone their mistake during the cultural revolution.

If you watch CCTV's channels, all those serious programs about the Chinese cultures, not those retarded banana shows or soap opera from Taiwan and HK.

Mainland China is the true center of the Chinese civilization, while Taiwan and HK keep getting westernized, yet they call themselves more the more orthodox Chinese civilization than Mainland China, what a joke.

The problem is Japanese Language can't work without Kanji. A Japanese friend told me that.
Hindi is really difficult to learn, especially the writing.
Vietcong don't have their own writing language.
What ? I thought Chinese was the toughest. People told me so. :D

No worries, I am a fast learner and a better teacher. :enjoy:

You are making false claims. Kuaizi (chopsticks) is a Chinese invention. We eat with kuaizi and our porcelain spoon - another ingenious invention which can stand on its own. Our spoon has more versatile uses than a western spoon!

You lie.
Spoon is invented by Viet and people in South East Asia first. Which has been made from Coconut, the Coconut tree is available in Vietnam.

Hinh+6.jpg

dap-an-cau-do-thu-tai-cua-be-phan-6--2-VinaTro.com-1.jpg

dua-large.jpg

Mainland China is the true center of the Chinese civilization, while Taiwan and HK keep getting westernized, yet they call themselves more the more orthodox Chinese civilization than Mainland China, what a joke.

Of course, the source of all Chinese civilization and culture is in the mainland. Everyone knows this, only an idiot would think the Yellow river and the North China plain are in Taipei.

Why do you think the KMT are so desperate to get it back?

Of course, the source of all Chinese civilization and culture is in the mainland. Everyone knows this, only an idiot would think the Yellow river and the North China plain are in Taipei.

China as the source: yes, but is dead after Cultural revolution. So it is understandable that today for instance Confucianism can be found more than in Taiwan and Vietnam than in China.

China as the source: yes, but is dead after Cultural revolution. So it is understandable that today for instance Confucianism can be found more than in Taiwan and Vietnam than in China.

That's wrong.

I know plenty of mainlanders, and they can recite Confucius off the top of their heads.

That's only his own opinion, while the modern CPC has done more than anyone to defend the Chinese culture to atone their mistake during the cultural revolution.

If you watch CCTV's channels, all those serious programs about the Chinese cultures, not those retarded banana shows or soap opera from Taiwan and HK.

I know, it just a matter of time before China fully embraced Confucianism and disbanded CCP. :agree:

KMT and CCP had roles to defamed and genocide Chinese civilization. They both are traitors. But thanks goodness, they learn the mistakes and trying to repair the damages, but not good and fast enough.

I know, it just a matter of time before China fully embraced Confucianism and disbanded CCP. :agree:
I hope so but am a bit skeptical when I see Xi Jinping wearing Mao suit very often recently. Does he want to go back to Mao period?

KMT and CCP had roles to defamed and genocide Chinese civilization. They both are traitors. But thanks goodness, they learn the mistakes and trying to repair the damages, but not good and fast enough.
Yes, that was a great shame. But luckily you have Vietnamese keeping up your civilization. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom