What's new

Can Bangladesh overtake Pakistan's economy in size?

in Q1 we grew at 5%

and quite frankly - IMF has become such a political/foreign policy tool that i wouldnt take what they say very seriously....

at the same time, it was under Gen. Musharraf's much more capable leadership that the policy makers didnt have to go running to IMF to maintain the slave-trap that IMF loves to initiate in developing countries

they just market themselves as the emergency room ward that helps countries by stabilizing their reserves - and in exchange, using painful conditions as leverage (though not all those conditions are bad - e.g. lowering interest rates)

We should know by now if the thread topic is regarding Bangladesh it will always turn into a India vs Pakistan situation lol.

that will not be happening for the foreseeable future . as we Currently stand Per Capita GDP of 3 countries are

Pakistan = $1,555
India = $1,491
BAN = 1,044

It is better to prove your statements with facts , ranter then Imagination .
from where you got these figures??

Official Figure of Pakistan GDP in PKR are yet not available.But so far from the estimation as per dawn news Pakistan GDP in PKR is 29.7trillion.

Pakistan GDP growth rate this year again will be higher than 4%.Or atleast not below 4%

according to estimation in dawn news???? what you mean???
dawn news is a news source.. if some official claim 35 trillion pkr tomorrow.. they will report the same..
your views about IMF economic outlook is also wrong.. these datas are published in every year with latest datas.. for example 2014 outlook Pakistan datas are updated as of march 2014.. also pak gdp nominal 2013 in outlook 2014 is not an estimated figure.. it is the actual figure.. the estimated figures start from shaded region that is from 2014 onwards.. check the datas...
so Pak 2013 gdp is 238 billion usd.. pak will cross 300 in 2018..
also these updates are given to IMF by your govt agencies.. they gave the figure 22 trillion pkr in 2013 to IMF..

dawn news is a news source.. if some official claim 35 trillion pkr tomorrow.. they will report the same..
your views about IMF economic outlook is also wrong.. these datas are published in every year with latest datas.. for example 2014 outlook Pakistan datas are updated as of march 2014.. also pak gdp nominal 2013 in outlook 2014 is not an estimated figure.. it is the actual figure.. the estimated figures start from shaded region that is from 2014 onwards.. check the datas...
also these updates are given to IMF by your govt agencies.. they gave the figure 22 trillion pkr in 2013 to IMF..
Pakistanis and there BS claims :lol: I just cant stop laughing :rofl::rofl:

from where you got these figures??
As an Economist I can calculate these figures myself .. you on the other hand have to rely on the figures of Authorities .. whose estimates have still to be proven Right .. SO I will go with my figures you can go with whichever authority makes you look good .

indian economic growth in nominal terms is still in double digits considering high inflation although real gdp growth slowed down in last couple of years..since now rupee bounced back and inflation is low real gdp growth wll be high and that's what matters. CAD has come down to manageable levels too.. reserve bank of india has to buy dollars to keep the value of dollar close to 60 and stop over strenghtning of rupee.

nominal gdp growth = inflation + real gdp growth.

gdp(ppp) gives a better indication of living standards of a country than nominal gdp.

Last edited:
As an Economist I can calculate these figures myself .. you on the other hand have to rely on the figures of Authorities .. whose estimates have still to be proven Right .. SO I will go with my figures you can go with whichever authority makes you look good .

but you are pdf think tank analyst.. you have the responsibility to explain how you got the base figures and how you calculated this...

Can you please give me Indian GDP in rupees with official Indian source? You guys are hilariois and brain dead zombies

indian economic growth in nominal terms is still in double digits considering high inflation although real gdp growth slowed down in last couple of years..since now rupee bounced back and inflation is low real gdp growth wll be high and that's what matters. CAD has come down to manageable levels too.. reserve bank of india has to buy dollars to keep the value of dollar close to 60 and stop over strenghtning of rupee.

nominal gdp growth = inflation + real gdp growth.

gdp(ppp) gives a better indication of living standards of a country than nominal gdp.

Sikh can't understand these simple things, even hindu baniyas are having hard time. I would advice sikh like you to not waste any time.

but you are pdf think tank analyst.. you have the responsibility to explain how you got the base figures and how you calculated this...
How I got my Figures are my intellectual property ...and i am not very keen on sharing that .. If you dont like my figures don't believe them that is your prerogative ...

just for the reference last time when IMF estimated that Pakistan's growth will not exceed 2% i estimated it will remain between 3.5-4.3% which ended up to be true .. or may be it was Lucky guess ..with all that said I stand by my calculation whether you or anyone else believes it or not .

Can you please give me Indian GDP in rupees with official Indian source? You guys are hilariois and brain dead zombies.

with pleasure bro.. indian official data to Imf is..
2013 indian gdp constant price= 113.125 trillion indian rupees... you can check..

Can you please give me Indian GDP in rupees with official Indian source? You guys are hilariois and brain dead zombies

Sikh can't understand these simple things, even hindu baniyas are having hard time. I would advice sikh like you to not waste any time.
yeah that's why you are poorer than sikhs and Sikhs are one of the richest in whole of south asia. one of the best businessmen, soldiers you name what field and we are at top..

fo simpleton like you value of dollar in US and india is same ist it. madrassa education my friend.

with pleasure bro.. indian official data to Imf is..
2013 indian gdp constant price= 113.125 trillion indian rupees... you can check..

Indian goverment source not 3rd party. lol Here is Indian goverment figures, now you will say IMF knows more then your own goverment right?

"In terms of rupees, surely the value of the Indian economy has grown up to Rs 105.39 Lakh Crore from Rs 93.88 Lakh Crore in 2012-2013"

Yet the shrinking in the dollar term is primarily because of major devaluation of the rupee over the last one year. From around the level of below 55, the rupee had a major fall to 68 to a dollar before having a substantial recovery to around 62 now.

Read more at: In dollar terms, has the Indian economy grown or shrunk? - News Oneindia

So 105.39 trillion Indian rupees ending this fiscal year 2013-2014. Pakistan GDP will be 29.3 trillion PKR at the end of fiscal year 2013-2014.

Stop using old IMF outdated figures, Indian rupees has tanked. Just like Pakistan rupee did in 2008 and GDP in nominal $ was also hit hard.

yeah that's why you are poorer than sikhs and Sikhs are one of the richest in whole of south asia. one of the best businessmen, soldiers you name what field and we are at top..

fo simpleton like you value of dollar in US and india is same ist it. madrassa education my friend.

Yes sikhs are super power and first world country, now sleep happy. Don't waste others time with you sardar stupidity.

Indian goverment source not 3rd party. lol Here is Indian goverment figures, now you will say IMF knows more then your own goverment right?

"In terms of rupees, surely the value of the Indian economy has grown up to Rs 105.39 Lakh Crore from Rs 93.88 Lakh Crore in 2012-2013"

Yet the shrinking in the dollar term is primarily because of major devaluation of the rupee over the last one year. From around the level of below 55, the rupee had a major fall to 68 to a dollar before having a substantial recovery to around 62 now.

Read more at: In dollar terms, has the Indian economy grown or shrunk? - News Oneindia

So 105.39 trillion Indian rupees ending this fiscal year 2013-2014. Pakistan GDP will be 29.3 trillion PKR at the end of fiscal year 2013-2014.

Stop using old IMF outdated figures, Indian rupees has tanked. Just like Pakistan rupee did in 2008 and GDP in nominal $ was also hit hard.

Yes sikhs are super power and first world country, now sleep happy. Don't waste others time with you sardar stupidity.

but we are richer and have higher standard of living than a Pakistani. and gap I increasing.
rupee is close to 60 and stabilised.. for Indians in india income in rupee matters a lot.. do you think a hair cut, education, can of pepsi or a diner for a family in USA cost same as in india.

but we are richer and have higher standard of living than a Pakistani. and gap I increasing.
rupee is close to 60 and stabilised.. for Indians in india income in rupee matters a lot.. do you think a hair cut, education, can of pepsi or a diner for a family in USA cost same as in india.

Richer in what way? Indian hunger is greater then every other south asian nation as of 2013 report. Stop living in delusions and wasting others time with sardar stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom